Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

new unit

the champconqthe champconq Posts: 190
in every medevil game i have ever played but this one has had elemental worriors so sages and such like fire water air earth electricity etc. and i think they should add these troops to the game throughout the levels of the barracks or make a new level barrack so they can have them all added and such so like it would look like 1 offense defense and elemental soldier for each level. so what do you guys think.
Post edited by the champconq on
shadow heros the first division of the shadow family and the head division

Comments

• edited 27.07.2012
    ThornkingZombies,Dragons, Sheiks, andNorthmen exist........We need a Necromancer to beat the Zombies, and an Ice wizard youcan pick up in Ice Kingdom would be good in desert (Ice meltsinto Oasis) and aginst Dragons(Ice stops fire),and Fre wizards (good aginst Northmen)canbe pickedup in Desert, and upgraded in lava............
  • musay69musay69 Posts: 232
    edited 27.07.2012
    @jason you lost me half way through your post
    musay69 @ WWW 1 Coordinates of my main castle 765:321
    "Combating poor reading comprehension since February 10th, 2012."

Level 26

Proud member of EQUILIBRIUM

Come get some I'll eat you for breakfast :p... Okay that one came out wrong.............
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 27.07.2012
    he lost me on the first 6 words
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • the champconqthe champconq Posts: 190
    edited 27.07.2012
    me too but i was think wizard sages what ever you want to call them and there vet names and upgraded names and such but elemental soldiers because most midevil games have them and this one should too and there should be a thing that tells you which one has an advandage on one another it would help with stategie in battle and add more to it
    edited 27.07.2012
    musay69 wrote: »
    @jason you lost me half way through your post
    he lost me on the first 6 words

so you guys don't focus on that guys post and the idea itself and what you think of it
    edited 28.07.2012
    also in the original region the stats would be the same but in the other 3 regions the stats would vary like in firy peaks fire guys would have more of an advantage possibly and in everwinter maybe ice would and where the thorn king is earth would have a better advantage its about terrain but just throwing some more ideas on top of this out there so what do you guys think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 28.07.2012
    I think it's a good idea,but maybe a bit more realistic like Greek fire for the fire one etc. Still a good idea though.
    edited 28.07.2012
    well i know the game is trying to be realistic but we could have more unrealistic things in the game to and have more mythical things involved too.
  • edited 28.07.2012
    Im doing the thorn king for the rubies. Now, I know you people will complain, that I shouldn't do it, but hey, I get 300 rubies. All it costs is a lot of resources, which I have plenty of, and some gold which I also have plenty of. I have one month to do this, and all i have to do is take down one enemy every day. Simple, add a few tents, get a little bit of morale, and bam, your off. While you people sit down on your computers, wanting to do this in 2 secs, I take my time, as this game has plenty to offer. And I don't use rubies. So its a nice 300 rubies for me, about 1/4 of the amount I need for a bakery and bam, off I go.
    edited 28.07.2012
    what does that have to do with the topic of this theread
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 28.07.2012
    I dont like this idea i have enough to things to worry about as it is and i dont want to have to be training all these wizards to counter other wizards that are going to attack me. And this is a realistic game and people want it to stay that way all this wizardry would take away from the original goodgame empire! magic isnt real and it would ruin the game. Why dont you just use vets? If we keep adding soldiers to the game its not going to work there is already enough soldiers. And each of these wizards has to have a defensive counterpart because they cant be both because that would be unfair to the people who paid so much for vets. so now were talking about 10 new troops? No its not going to happen. And even if you say well water counters fire well it still doesnt work because fire does not counter water if there is enough. And the old elements were earth fire water air thats it. Thunder? thats ridicolous thunder is just the sound created from lighting how do you suppose you use that as a weapon? make people not hear? No they would still fight anyways. This idea has to many flaws and its not going in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 28.07.2012
    this is a decent idea
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • DarknessGhostDarknessGhost Posts: 433
    edited 29.07.2012
    ThornkingZombies,Dragons, Sheiks, andNorthmen exist........We need a Necromancer to beat the Zombies, and an Ice wizard youcan pick up in Ice Kingdom would be good in desert (Ice meltsinto Oasis) and aginst Dragons(Ice stops fire),and Fre wizards (good aginst Northmen)canbe pickedup in Desert, and upgraded in lava............

wooott?? so lost
    Darknessghost @ en1
  • LOL LOL2LOL LOL2 Posts: 566
    edited 29.07.2012
    I dont like this idea i have enough to things to worry about as it is and i dont want to have to be training all these wizards to counter other wizards that are going to attack me. And this is a realistic game and people want it to stay that way all this wizardry would take away from the original goodgame empire! magic isnt real and it would ruin the game. Why dont you just use vets? If we keep adding soldiers to the game its not going to work there is already enough soldiers. And each of these wizards has to have a defensive counterpart because they cant be both because that would be unfair to the people who paid so much for vets. so now were talking about 10 new troops? No its not going to happen. And even if you say well water counters fire well it still doesnt work because fire does not counter water if there is enough. And the old elements were earth fire water air thats it. Thunder? thats ridicolous thunder is just the sound created from lighting how do you suppose you use that as a weapon? make people not hear? No they would still fight anyways. This idea has to many flaws and its not going in

yeah i want it to stay the way it is too :D
    thronking.png
    edited 29.07.2012
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    this is a decent idea

thank you i think that it would add more to the strategy of war and make it more interesting

also this game is realistic but has also some unrealistic features to it also like the thorn king you think thats realistic i think the game can have a balance of real and also i know what the four elements are but also electricity should be one of the selection sort of like in fire emblem and also it would give it a nice balance of myth into the game as well

LOL LOL2 wrote: »
    yeah i want it to stay the way it is too :D

just keep an open mind
    wooott?? so lost

its about adding elemental fighters to the game
  • RobbyHeroRobbyHero Posts: 3
    edited 31.07.2012
    i think your right that this game need a little more mythology added to the game to make it more interesting and your right fire emblem is a really good game to.
    RobbyHero @ WWW 1
  • AmazingBob5AmazingBob5 Posts: 82
    edited 31.07.2012
    This is a midevil game, not a fantasy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AmazingBob5 @ WWW 1
  • ArratayArratay Posts: 60
    edited 31.07.2012
    I do not like this new idea. I believe that GGS is trying to keep it realistic. Forget about the fantasy. If you want it, play another game with Merlin. Sorry if I sound rude.
    In chess, you don't wait for things to happen-you make them happen. Otherwise, things will happen to you. -Arratay

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 03.08.2012
    but don't forget the undead thats not real its mythology and the game would be better if it had a balance of what is myth and what is real
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 03.08.2012
    but don't forget the undead thats not real its mythology and the game would be better if it had a balance of what is myth and what is real

Honestly, I believe we have a healthy enough balance...we have dragons, zombies, cultists, etc.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file