Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Repair Team

joe96joe96 Posts: 204
I Think there should be a Repair team were you have to use your wood and stone to help someone repair there burning buildings. You can help Repair 1-4 buildings per 24 hours, counting on How much wood and stone you sended and how much it takes to repair building but it well take up one of your slots but you can send them from any castle. It should tell Lord of the castle what buildings They are Repairing.

Joe96 Idea.8)
Post edited by joe96 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Joe96 knife and Tomahawk kills. 8) From RogueHippo9 to Sava9eBerserker on Xbox Live. Pro Gamer, A Beast Needs a Beast Name doesn't it?
1312131127370116.png
Metropolise Battle 12/12/13

Comments

• Besser Als DuBesser Als Du Posts: 93
    edited 24.06.2012
    We already have this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "27 years ago I sat in this locker room just like you guys getting ready to play a game..." "... it takes you back real' quick, one of things that caught me is how fast 27 years goes by..." "There are so many people that live bycuriously through you."
    "I would give anything, tonight to jump in these uniforms with you guies."

You only get to play football for so long, so make it last while you can.
    -Besser Als Du (world 1)
  • joe96joe96 Posts: 204
    edited 24.06.2012
    We already have this.

If we have a repair team to send to OTHER peoples castles, I would like to know were the building is for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Joe96 knife and Tomahawk kills. 8) From RogueHippo9 to Sava9eBerserker on Xbox Live. Pro Gamer, A Beast Needs a Beast Name doesn't it?
    1312131127370116.png
    edited 24.06.2012
    Start a poll, i'm for this idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "27 years ago I sat in this locker room just like you guys getting ready to play a game..." "... it takes you back real' quick, one of things that caught me is how fast 27 years goes by..." "There are so many people that live bycuriously through you."

-Besser Als Du (world 1)
    edited 24.06.2012
    Start a poll, i'm for this idea.

poll started.
    1312131127370116.png
  • Jakarta_cityJakarta_city Posts: 89
    edited 24.06.2012
    No if that happen all will make an accont when he/she being attacked and send them to repair the real castle so we repair it without resources not pay
    Horas!!
  • DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 24.06.2012
    i don't want other people doing repair tasks on my empire, even if they are in my alliance.
    DarkMonica @ usa 1
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 24.06.2012
    i really like this idea but i think there should be a certain amount of burning buildings or higher before you can send the repair team or else repairing would become to easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
    edited 26.06.2012
    No if that happen all will make an accont when he/she being attacked and send them to repair the real castle so we repair it without resources not pay

there would be a building you would have to build so this won't happen as i said in my other post.
    1312131127370116.png
  • mrgimrgi Posts: 116
    edited 27.06.2012
    Idea is nice, as long as it takes your building slot it will not be unbalanced. Also i think you should be able to send repair team only from your main castle.
    mrgi @ WWW 2
    edited 28.06.2012
    What about upgrades? Would they be like this?
    Level 1: 1 repair tean
    Level 2: 2 repair teams
    Level 3: 3 repair teams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Besser Als Du (world 1)
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 28.06.2012
    What about upgrades? Would they be like this?
    Level 1: 1 repair tean
    Level 2: 2 repair teams
    Level 3: 3 repair teams

Or rather more...
    Level 1: 1 repair technician
    Level 2: 2 repair technicians
    Level 3: 3 repair technicians

This would be cool.
    Each upgrade lowers repairing time of the technicians (level 1 would cut repair time by 25%, level 2 by 50% and level 3 by 75%).
    Although I do think they should still use the normal construction slot. Or to think of a system that would make it beneficial and fair for everyone else.
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
  • Thadius FaranThadius Faran Posts: 47
    edited 28.06.2012
    Sounds good but if you send them to another castle a notification pops up for that castles lord asking if they want this repair team from another person to fix their city.
    Games I play and you should to

Starmade.org

BlockadeRunnerGame.com

www.kongregate.com/games/igorlevochkin/counter-strike-web-browser-based-port-v2

EVEOnline.com

Halo CE - 4

CoD Ghosts

C&C Kanes Wrath

TES Morrowind - TES ESO

Red Crucible 2
This discussion has been closed.