We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
How much you know???
1. <In this point you need to answer the question asked by the previous post. If you dont know the answer than you need to wait for at least 10 hrs so that if any other know he can reply it. If no reply comes for 10 hours than you can add a line ' dont know answer of post xx and can continue. Unless and untill it is not answered every new poster will write the same line with the answer of the new question posted. Also if someone gives a wrong answer the next poster can correct him.>
2. <In this point you will ask your questions. No silly questions will be asked by anyone except me... i will ask silly question so that new bies can join this game too to ask some questions they need to know. questions include your problems too. i want the questioniare to write all information related to question so that the answer should not need any more information from you.>
3. <In this point you can criticise my game, appreciate it, suggest better ideas, criticise or praise any others ideas too.>
4. <In this part i request you to rate my game from 1 to 10. If once rated no need to rate it again and again.>
I request board moderators and community managers to take part in this game too so that no question will go without answer for too long.........
1st poster says -
1. <He cant reply because no question is asked>
2. What do macemans cost? ( its an silly question. dont ask such questions. only i will ask these questions so that newbies can join the conversation or game)
3. I like this gaame.
4. I rate it 5
2nd poster says -
1. macemans cost 45 coins normally and if you are having glory title of more than count palatine it costs 31 coins.
2. How to capture an outpost? (its not silly)
3. I agree with you 1st poster. i like the game too
4. I rate it 4
and so on
my first question from which you all can continue -
What do spearman cost for recruitment?