Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Resource- Metal

beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
I thought that maybe there could be a new resource that was metal and you could construct a mine outside your castle walls and then recruit miners just like with soldiers(there would be recruitment slots to). More expensive miners could get more metal while less expensive miners would get less. i also think that maybe you could send spies to sabotage he mine causing the miners to get killed. This would make it so that a player wouldnt have to many miners so nobody could become to powerful. The metal could then be used for making special optional things for your castle such as armor for your soldiers or metal plating your walls but these things remain optional. There could also be metal ouposts and you could update estate to level 4. This would give players who have nothing to do because they have done everything something new to do. Or the only mine you could have is in the outpost and not in your main castle you could only build the mine in the metal outpost. There could also a metal workshop which would produce the items in the metal outpost you could then ship the items to any castle.
Post edited by beiber fever on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.

Comments

• xl5boxxl5box Posts: 131
    edited 22.06.2012
    Weve got enough resources and really theres already stone
    I'm here to give my opinion , answer questions and if needed argue...

xl5box @ WWW 2
  • Doll00Doll00 Posts: 6
    edited 22.06.2012
    I like your idea veary smart i have really liked it so i hope someone can take a poll on this treadt.And its will do so high level player have more to do.
    Doll00 @ WWW 1
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 22.06.2012
    good Idea, but it has one hole. if mine will be otside the wall, it will not be protected - it will be destroyed if anemy units strikes at your castle,
    first option - the site looks like an outpost (on map and you capture it and there will be only mine)
    second option - it is inside of castle wall
    third option - it is otside the castle wall like u said, and it is destroyed everytime your castle is attacked :D
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 22.06.2012
    I like it...
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 22.06.2012
    good Idea, but it has one hole. if mine will be otside the wall, it will not be protected - it will be destroyed if anemy units strikes at your castle,
    first option - the site looks like an outpost (on map and you capture it and there will be only mine)
    second option - it is inside of castle wall
    third option - it is otside the castle wall like u said, and it is destroyed everytime your castle is attacked :D

the mine would be just like the rock and the woods it wouldnt be destroyed by attacks but your first option is pretty good to
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
    edited 22.06.2012
    ok, thanks
    edited 22.06.2012
    I know who voted no
    edited 22.06.2012
    xl5box wrote: »
    Weve got enough resources and really theres already stone

i dont understand your thinking because this would only be something optional that you didnt have to do and it would be fun
  • 12kroko12kroko Posts: 243
    edited 22.06.2012
    hate it and like xl5box said we have enough resouces now
    12kroko @ WWW 1
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 22.06.2012
    no cause metal wasn't around during knight's time
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
    edited 22.06.2012
    of course it was! were swords came from wood?
    edited 22.06.2012
    just it wasn't in use for buildings
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 22.06.2012
    oh yeah but they only used it for swords and they used iron and steel
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
    edited 22.06.2012
    12kroko wrote: »
    hate it and like xl5box said we have enough resouces now

its just something for fun that you dont even have to do and why wouldnt you do it because it would help you and you could only have the metal resource in the metal outpost
  • xl5boxxl5box Posts: 131
    edited 22.06.2012
    Im a lv 58 sorry I've got maximum food outposts and you know that at my level people should only have food outposts so its pointless
    I'm here to give my opinion , answer questions and if needed argue...

xl5box @ WWW 2
    edited 22.06.2012
    xl5box wrote: »
    Im a lv 58 sorry I've got maximum food outposts and you know that at my level people should only have food outposts so its pointless

frist of all you could update estate to level 4 second of all the items you would produce would help your soldiers in battle and you could prduce soldiers in your metal outpost so whats not to lose i think you can spare a few resources
    edited 23.06.2012
    oh yeah but they only used it for swords and they used iron and steel

iron and steel are metal and metal was used for implements and tools, coinage, building construction, decoration, bells, ecclesiastical and status item.
  • NirwemenNirwemen Posts: 118
    edited 23.06.2012
    some science people... Steel and iron are alloys and this is the medieval time, I think alloys are not created YET!! And the stone acts as a metal so what's the point? Don't blame me from being negative because I'm in a bad mood but this suggestion is really WORTHLESS.;-) hope you respect my opinion and respect those like xl5box and 12kroko... And as you get higher in level, only food matters.
  • Thadius FaranThadius Faran Posts: 47
    edited 23.06.2012
    Steel and iron were around thats how chinese katanas were made steel outside iron core thats why they are so deadly this is a great idea you could have your research tower research ways to upgrade your wepons so you could have roman legionare type infantry with sword and shield.Plus you could research armor upgrades as well making the armor lighter and stronger which would equal overall army speed to destined target. I think you could build a mini fort around the mine to protect it! :D
    Games I play and you should to

Starmade.org

BlockadeRunnerGame.com

www.kongregate.com/games/igorlevochkin/counter-strike-web-browser-based-port-v2

EVEOnline.com

Halo CE - 4

CoD Ghosts

C&C Kanes Wrath

TES Morrowind - TES ESO

Red Crucible 2
  • Jakarta_cityJakarta_city Posts: 89
    edited 23.06.2012
    No,u are bigger so u say this idea.we the smaller that have a little food,wood,and stone are try to get more frm upgrade building now u want add that with your metal idea omg!!!im disagree hope gg empire not do this idea!!i hope u know we(me and the small that need more resources) are in bad situasion about resorces now!!hope u respect us the smaller that want to be big

Regards,
    ALVIN
    Horas!!
This discussion has been closed.