Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Castle wall upgrade to leval 4 and Keep, towers

Comments

• kumarnkumarn Posts: 10
    edited 03.06.2012
    I really like the idea of the black walls with the spikes but listen to my idea.
    The walls hosuld be made of iron or some other strong metal with a gate that has a flexible part in the middle so that when you hit it with the battering ram the ting will just bend a bit then slowly get back to its normal shape.
    The towers on the top should have animations of guards and if you get attacked you shpuld be able to see their troops in an animation, coming to your castle, attempting to get in and then getting killed or getting past the defences and slaughtering your soldiers whilst at the same time burning your buildings.
    The keep should be like that in Osaka and you should be avle to have 2 moats.
    The above level 4 should be available only to people who are level 37+ or something like taht so that only the toughest popel are able to get it otheriwse everyone wouyld be pretty much invincible and teh game would be boring. It would be so interetsing for you to watch your enemy try and fail miserably to breach your defences whilst he is attacked by our troops in hand - to - hand combat.
    kumarn @ WWW 2
  • Aldreni-WarriorAldreni-Warrior Posts: 153
    edited 03.06.2012
    You all should know that the game basicaly base on years 1400-1500, so, they cannot update Rockets on the game, ask for something about that time, Metal Wall isnt bad.
    Leader of "The Unstoppable" on International 2,

An experienced alliance wich is part of Bloody Blades Bloodline & I2TO!

For more informations visit "The Unstoppable" Official Webpagge:

www.theunstoppable.yolasite.com
  • kmkarrkmkarr Posts: 46
    edited 03.06.2012
    i like the idea but y would the wall or towers be black unless there is like an artist shop to paint buildings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I luv the hunger games so much i cant wait 4 the next hunger games movie!!!
  • KingMcNuggetKingMcNugget Posts: 1,079
    edited 03.06.2012
    Types of Stone used to build the Castles
    The stone used for building medieval castles was generally mined in quarries. However, the Romans had been great builders in Britain and local Roman structures would be pillaged for old Roman bricks to be used when building the new stone castles. Different types of other materials were used in the building and development of stone castles:

Hard Chalk

Flint

Limestone

Sandstone

Flint is a rock that is black here's a picture!
    flint.jpg
    " This isn't the tale of the great Pharaoh.Everyone has his own story. This story may be ending, but my story is just beginning."
    negative.jpg?w=300&h=168
    OOGA BOOGA!
    KingMcNugget level [email protected] Int2
    McNugget :D level 46 @ USA1
  • AmazingBob5AmazingBob5 Posts: 82
    edited 03.06.2012
    I like this idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AmazingBob5 @ WWW 1
  • albastrel6albastrel6 Posts: 510
    edited 04.06.2012
  • epic rodepic rod Posts: 6
    edited 04.06.2012
    can i just say if this game was not realistic/fantasy do you really think we wouldn't have all arrested our tax keeper for stealing; black=sleek/strong/awesome and you do get black stones/rocks!!duh!(coal, jet, charcoal)
    epic [email protected] R awesome. smile-ey!(:)).com
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 04.06.2012
    albastrel6 wrote: »
    Omg who is against the ideea is dump!!!

I would have thought those who can't spell dumb are in fact.... dumb!
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
  • Joker11Joker11 Posts: 2
    edited 04.06.2012
    That would be cool regardless of the color. The more defense the better.
    Joker11 @ usa 1
  • JerryxcomJerryxcom Posts: 10
    edited 04.06.2012
    Well, I'm in a alliance called: Black Knight. So a black wall would be greath.
    But maybe it's an idee everybody can use a tool for making more color wot the complete castle, as you can already with the flags...
    What about black water in the ditch
    Jerryxcom @ nl 1
  • MastermindRulerMastermindRuler Posts: 16
    edited 04.06.2012
    Yeah, that would a good idea. Though, changing the colour doesnt sound good. I mean like having it black, might show that your castle is a shadow. It would be better if it was green. I mean who doesnt like green?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rothana Heavy Engineering
    Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War. Walkers, assault ships and more.
    Best Products: LAAT gunships, AT-TE walkers
  • Super spy814Super spy814 Posts: 127
    edited 22.06.2012
    hey you might already know it but this idea will be made in gge!!!!11
    thronking.pngSuper spy814 @ WWW 1 ∞ LIFE TO ALL LONG LIVE GOODGAME EMPIRE
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 22.06.2012
    YES FINALLY MC NUGGETS IDEA WILL BE FULFILLED! and he posted it the first time he joined as well after a little while. SO YES! YES YES YES YES YES! KING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM is HAPPY! (hopefully it's black. Then King Doom will be satisfied.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • Thadius FaranThadius Faran Posts: 47
    edited 23.06.2012
    If it was a different color it would be easier to see just how tough your enemy is because if they have mega walls they probably have advanced soldiers and so forth so...Im all for black spike walls! Of course to balance it they could add deployable moat bridges.
    Games I play and you should to

Starmade.org

BlockadeRunnerGame.com

www.kongregate.com/games/igorlevochkin/counter-strike-web-browser-based-port-v2

EVEOnline.com

Halo CE - 4

CoD Ghosts

C&C Kanes Wrath

TES Morrowind - TES ESO

Red Crucible 2
  • dragon80dragon80 Posts: 66
    edited 23.06.2012
    i think it is a good idea
    (awkward silence) gay baby born
  • Jakarta_cityJakarta_city Posts: 89
    edited 23.06.2012
    This Upgrade Will Be Done At 25 June read official announcement
    Horas!!
  • dragon80dragon80 Posts: 66
    edited 23.06.2012
    it doesnt matter what color it is geez
    (awkward silence) gay baby born
  • WowzaWowza Posts: 1
    edited 23.06.2012
    Funniest thread ever...a rainbow castle with rainbow monkeys!!! Very funny. Cant belive you argued about this for so long. = )
    Wowza @ en 1
  • albastrel6albastrel6 Posts: 510
    edited 28.06.2012
    I would have thought those who can't spell dumb are in fact.... dumb!
    hey dude i think you need to learn how to read !
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 28.06.2012
    albastrel6 wrote: »
    hey dude i think you need to learn how to read !

Ha ha. Nice try champ. You edited my quote, that you quoted (above). You even edited your original misspelled quote - edited it today at 10:37. But you can't edit my original post quoting your misspelling that was done on 04/06/2012 at 14:04, some 24 days ago.

Perhaps it's dumb to edit quotes and posts but then pretend after the fact that they aren't edited. Sprung!
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
This discussion has been closed.