Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread for weekly update "Upgrade your castle walls"

WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
Please discuss about the next update:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?23911-New-Update-next-week-(25.6-29.6)-quot-Update-your-castle-wall!-quot

Thank you for your criticism! :)

Regards
The Empire Team
Post edited by WuerfelWilly on

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 22.06.2012
    Sound like a great update, I wonder how the level 4 towers wall and gate will look like
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 22.06.2012
    Wow, major changes, and most for the better :)
    Incredibly great update to come.
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 22.06.2012
    Sounds good. Will be servers slow at the dates of updates?
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • Andrea50Andrea50 Posts: 342
    edited 22.06.2012
    No they will be down.
    andrea-siggy1.png
  • Jakarta_cityJakarta_city Posts: 89
    edited 22.06.2012
    GG Empire such better from week too week GG Mafia too they make Crime name jah bandulu and we can get LEGENDARY SNIPER
    Horas!!
  • WisePrakharWisePrakhar Posts: 125
    edited 22.06.2012
    Great update.............................................................
    2 questions -
    1. Pull back market barrows.....means??
    2. When is shady character coming??
    WisePrakhar @ WWW 2
  • albastrel6albastrel6 Posts: 510
    edited 22.06.2012
    I KNOW !!! King Mcnugget propose the catsle wall lvl 4 and btw will it be black like how king McNugget sad ??
  • WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
    edited 22.06.2012
    Great update.............................................................
    2 questions -
    1. Pull back market barrows.....means??
    2. When is shady character coming??

1. If you send resources to another castle and are like "Oh wait, I dont need them anymore" You can just send the barrows back to the original castle!"

2.This is Top Secret but he will be available from time to time and is a great option for no rubies players to gain some!

albastrel6 wrote: »
    I KNOW !!! King Mcnugget propose the catsle wall lvl 4 and btw will it be black like how king McNugget sad ??

Probably it is not black ;)

edited 22.06.2012
    oh thx, for info, maybe with spykes but i wondeer how will the castles look on the map ?
    edited 22.06.2012
    albastrel6 wrote: »
    cm pinky so what color will they look alike and was i right that this was king mccnugets idees ?!

Just be patient :)
    AAnd yes, this ideas was by kingmcnugets but also metioned in other language forums and on this board :)

• bestofluck2bestofluck2 Posts: 3
    edited 22.06.2012
    what about the keep? is there going to be a level 4 keep as well?
    bestofluck @ usa 1
    edited 22.06.2012
    wow , good question bestofluck ! will we have a keep lvl 4
  • KingMcNuggetKingMcNugget Posts: 1,079
    edited 22.06.2012
    CM Pinky wrote: »
    Please discuss about the next update:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?23911-New-Update-next-week-(25.6-29.6)-quot-Update-your-castle-wall!-quot

Thank you for your criticism! :)

Regards
    The Empire Team

YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINALLY THEY PUT MY CASTLE WALL IDEA IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry just very happy they did. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    " This isn't the tale of the great Pharaoh.Everyone has his own story. This story may be ending, but my story is just beginning."
    negative.jpg?w=300&h=168
    OOGA BOOGA!
    KingMcNugget level [email protected] Int2
    McNugget :D level 46 @ USA1
  • WisePrakharWisePrakhar Posts: 125
    edited 22.06.2012
    CM Pinky wrote: »
    1. If you send resources to another castle and are like "Oh wait, I dont need them anymore" You can just send the barrows back to the original castle!"

2.This is Top Secret but he will be available from time to time and is a great option for no rubies players to gain some!

thx for information but top secret...... ;) reveal the secret ;) can you tell me atleast whether it will come like the merchant, shadow mercenary etc. that is regularly or it will come only once now. also if regularly coming than how many times a month??

i wanted to ask something more -
    How many targets will shady character give?? like i defeated the first than it will give me second target as the update but if i attack and defeat second target too?? will it give me more targets?? will the reward or difficulty increase with more targets we get or it will remain the same.
    WisePrakhar @ WWW 2
  • coolnnen2coolnnen2 Posts: 2
    edited 22.06.2012
    please dont make a rubie wall. that will be way to overpowered since u can only send so much offance troops and an unlimited amount of defance
    coolnnen @ WWW 1
  • Super spy814Super spy814 Posts: 127
    edited 22.06.2012
    This will be an AWESOME update;level 4 wall,gate,and towers I think they will be Steel maybe:D
    thronking.pngSuper spy814 @ WWW 1 ∞ LIFE TO ALL LONG LIVE GOODGAME EMPIRE
    edited 22.06.2012
    thx for information but top secret...... ;) reveal the secret ;) can you tell me atleast whether it will come like the merchant, shadow mercenary etc. that is regularly or it will come only once now. also if regularly coming than how many times a month??

It is something like the merchant, yep! It appears once in a while and I can not tell you how often per month ;)
    i wanted to ask something more -
    How many targets will shady character give?? like i defeated the first than it will give me second target as the update but if i attack and defeat second target too?? will it give me more targets?? will the reward or difficulty increase with more targets we get or it will remain the same.

You have unlimited targets as long as the shady character is in front of your castle. And you will always receive the same amount of gold an rubies :)

• 12kroko12kroko Posts: 243
    edited 22.06.2012
    thats great and love the update but i am wondering how long the towers are going to take
    12kroko @ WWW 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 22.06.2012
    Can you post a mini-picture of the new wall gate and towers CM Pinky like you did for the three decorative items on the UEFA thread?
  • edited 22.06.2012
    wow it will look great i can think how good it will all be

but i wonder how long it will take to upgrade towers walls and gate

and this guy called gulpius in uk 1 and shapent r lvl 60 they will get to do everything

Posts merged due to double posting, please READ the board rules - Bunzy
Sign In to comment.