Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Some Suggetions I Made, I Want to Hear You Opinions

I have made numerous Suggestions but I can only remember a coupe (Dumb ADHD)

1. We should be able to buy rubies with coins maybe about 1 ruby = 50 coins.
2. The Upgrade times from 3->4 and above are WAY TO LONG and need to be cut by about 20-25%.
3. We should NOT LOSE HONOR by attacking lower level people. I attack them because they are not active and i need resources like everyone else.

Please don't hesistate to make your opinions. Whether they be good or bad. But if you are a low level dont make a bad comment about suggestion 3 just because you dont want to be farmed.
Post edited by Hunter Nordberg on
Hunter Nordberg @ usa 1

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 15.06.2012
    1) GGS needs the money, i dont think is going to happen., GGS needs the money to continue developing the game, and you can get rubies for free in this game, you cannot expect GGS to run the game for free right? :)

2) If you dont have patience to wait, why are you playing this game?
    Unlocking the Veteran attackers takes 156 hours per soldier, and unlocking the level 5 food bonus takes 9 days, if you cannot wait few hours to upgrade a building, this game is not for you...

3) I am a level 47 and I think losing honor attacking low levels is good, they need to progress too, is unfair if high levels attack them without having a penalty, and this game is already very hard for low leveled players, :)
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Super spy814Super spy814 Posts: 127
    edited 15.06.2012
    I think 1000 coins for 1 ruby because rubies are worth way more than 50 coins
    thronking.pngSuper spy814 @ WWW 1 ∞ LIFE TO ALL LONG LIVE GOODGAME EMPIRE
  • edited 15.06.2012
    I have made numerous Suggestions but I can only remember a coupe (Dumb ADHD)

1. We should be able to buy rubies with coins maybe about 1 ruby = 50 coins.
    2. The Upgrade times from 3->4 and above are WAY TO LONG and need to be cut by about 20-25%.
    3. We should NOT LOSE HONOR by attacking lower level people. I attack them because they are not active and i need resources like everyone else.

Please don't hesistate to make your opinions. Whether they be good or bad. But if you are a low level dont make a bad comment about suggestion 3 just because you dont want to be farmed.

You are a coward. Attacking lower level players, if I wasn't in your world, I would make you in ruins.
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 15.06.2012
    50 coins = 1 rubie is too low
    I have lots of coins and 50 coins is nothing for me to pay
    it is same like you give me free rubies lol
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 15.06.2012
    in other words--you want to have a super speed highway, but still watch the scenery?
    DarkMonica @ usa 1
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 15.06.2012
    Well said, I agree with you on this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 15.06.2012
    1. 1 ruby=50 coins is a terrible idea, 1 ruby=1,200 coins would be more acceptable for GGS
    2. If this didn't exist then you'd be done with the game in a couple of days, no fun
    3. You want resources, then go attack someone who is your level, don't be a coward because you could have easily been farmed when you first started.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • Andrea50Andrea50 Posts: 342
    edited 15.06.2012
    No the ruby thing is stupid. Most high level have millions of coins so like 100,000's of rubies there way.
    andrea-siggy1.png
  • Super spy814Super spy814 Posts: 127
    edited 16.06.2012
    1. 1 ruby=50 coins is a terrible idea, 1 ruby=1,200 coins would be more acceptable for GGS

Like I said :)
    thronking.pngSuper spy814 @ WWW 1 ∞ LIFE TO ALL LONG LIVE GOODGAME EMPIRE
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 16.06.2012
    2. If this didn't exist then you'd be done with the game in a couple of days, no fun
    3. You want resources, then go attack someone who is your level, don't be a coward because you could have easily been farmed when you first started.

1rubie = 1200 coins
    That mean that i can buy 20 rubies for one day just thanks to Taxes
    and if i start building up my town houses i can get even 100 rubies for one day
    and if i attack RB castles i can get up to 300 rubies for one day
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • Jakarta_cityJakarta_city Posts: 89
    edited 16.06.2012
    NO Honor For attacking the small!!many WRONG!!!
    1.You Are Bully That Forget The difficult frm level 1 until Strong
    2.If U want resource u must attack who a level with you
    3.HowU KNOW HE ACTIVE OR NOT???????????A sign there????
    Horas!!
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 16.06.2012
    Dusan0072 wrote: »
    1rubie = 1200 coins
    That mean that i can buy 20 rubies for one day just thanks to Taxes
    and if i start building up my town houses i can get even 100 rubies for one day
    and if i attack RB castles i can get up to 300 rubies for one day

Hey, I was just giving an example that his idea of 1 ruby=50 coins is completely unacceptable.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • edited 17.06.2012
    face it and save your breath, no many how many people plead or beg or cajole, this coins to ruby converter is NOT going to happen.....
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • zakeazakea Posts: 12
    edited 16.07.2012
    1. i think 50,000 coins for 1 ruby is acceptable

2. i am fine with how long it takes i think it should stay the same

3a. if you attack low level players for recources upgrade your outposts and main castle
    3b. abd your a massive bully if you do
    zakea @ en 1
  • bagofricebagofrice Posts: 110
    edited 16.07.2012
    I by weaker level you mean 1-4 levels below that is perfectly fine. If you attack someone way below you that is as cowardly as attacking someones outposts maybe even more so.
    bagofrice @ WWW 2
This discussion has been closed.