Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Earning Rubies is not hard!

All you have got to do to earn rubies is stay offline for minimum 2 weeks and you'll earn a welcome gift from your citizens that is 375 rubies.
If offline for a month, 1000+ rubies can be earned.8)
Post edited by MaximusMeridius on
MaximusMeridius

Comments

• xrunepandaxxrunepandax Posts: 28
    edited 14.06.2012
    Wow!!!

That is soooo cheap!
    100 coins says that you read/looked and my signature. 8o
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 14.06.2012
    Then repairing your castle from all the attacks that occured on your castle in the past month will cost you 15 000 rubies.
    So worth it...
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
  • badgoodgodbadgoodgod Posts: 1
    edited 15.06.2012
    the best way to earn rubies is to attack the robber baron castles
    get them to a high enough level and attack enough of them and you can earn upto 5000 rubies a week
    badgoodgod @ WWW 1
  • Aldreni-WarriorAldreni-Warrior Posts: 153
    edited 15.06.2012
    J.I. Joe2 wrote: »
    Then repairing your castle from all the attacks that occured on your castle in the past month will cost you 15 000 rubies.
    So worth it...

Exactly ;)
    All you have got to do to earn rubies is stay offline for minimum 2 weeks and you'll earn a welcome gift from your citizens that is 375 rubies.

But for 1 month, you can level up +15 levels, and you can earn rubbies from Barbarian Prince, Assigment(If you are smart you can earn up to 500rubbies for 1 day, if you complete the missions exactly)

So it's not useful :thumbdown:
    Leader of "The Unstoppable" on International 2,

An experienced alliance wich is part of Bloody Blades Bloodline & I2TO!

For more informations visit "The Unstoppable" Official Webpagge:

www.theunstoppable.yolasite.com
  • Keith8082GamerKeith8082Gamer Posts: 1
    edited 15.06.2012
    I want to play the game but your saying the only way to get rubbies is to not play!
    Keith8082Gamer @ usa 1
  • DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 15.06.2012
    Keith--i was thinking the same thing, & who knows who is attacking in your absence lol
    Don't forget to log in everyday and you also get 70 rubies every week.
    DarkMonica @ usa 1
  • Epicperson89102Epicperson89102 Posts: 2
    edited 15.06.2012
    I log in more than 3 times a day, and 3/4 of those times, I get login gifts! Haha i don't know how that works.
    Epicperson8910 @ usa 1
  • legocal123legocal123 Posts: 8
    edited 15.06.2012

Considering all the log in bonuses, and the stuff you get for attacking people and RBCs it's a way beter deal to just play.
    legocal123 usa 1
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 15.06.2012
    I can earn 250 rubies defeating a single fortress, or 150 if is a barbarian one, staying offline for 2 weeks to earn 375 rubies is the worst idea i can think of.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 15.06.2012
    no the best way to earn rubies is buy them so you get em straight away problem solved
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
    edited 15.06.2012
    no the best way to earn rubies is buy them so you get em straight away problem solved

The game is designed so you want to buy rubies so GGS can get more money. yeah we all know that buying them is the fastest way, but that Is not what this thread is about.
    legocal123 usa 1
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 15.06.2012
    legocal123 wrote: »
    thats what the game wants you to think so that the makers of it can get more money. I personaly would just rather get them over time.

I want to remind you, the players who buy rubies, are the ones who make this game free to play, and also afford the cost of maintenances and updates, and the guys who makes this game deserve to earn money is it?
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 16.06.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    I want to remind you, the players who buy rubies, are the ones who make this game free to play, and also afford the cost of maintenances and updates, and the guys who makes this game deserve to earn money is it?

I know that it wouldn't be free if people didn't buy rubies. I am just saying that I wouldn't buy rubies unless I needed to, or really wanted to because you can get by with the rubies you get from rbs, quests, and whatever else.
    legocal123 usa 1
  • supersploder19supersploder19 Posts: 8
    edited 17.06.2012
    Well, I think a great way to earn rubies is doing ruby missions, robber baron castles, leveling up, but mostly not spending anything. I never bought 1 ruby, and I had 2,000 rubies, but then, I spent a lot, but I am saving up again. Getting outposts help a lot too.
    supersploder19 @ usa 1
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 17.06.2012
    legocal123 wrote: »
    well I guess thats true. I don't want to have to pay for the whole game! if that was true then I would not play at all.:thumbdown:

That's also why players like you come and go all the time. Some players realise that a small financial contribution (buy a few rubies) funds the game and it's continuity. Glad you're not in my alliance mate.
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
  • ZazarithZazarith Posts: 8
    edited 19.06.2012
    I log in more than 3 times a day, and 3/4 of those times, I get login gifts! Haha i don't know how that works.

That happens to me all the time but if you keep doing that then there's a chance that you won't get anything the next day.X(
    Name: Zazarith
    Server: USA 1
    Alliance: Many = Strength
    Level (since 12/21/2013): Fifty Eight
    The longest lasting player of Many = Strength
  • musay69musay69 Posts: 232
    edited 20.06.2012
    to level up every day that means you complete building immediate average build time 5 hours 2 rubies per minute equals 600 rubies so you are losing money
    musay69 @ WWW 1 Coordinates of my main castle 765:321
    "Combating poor reading comprehension since February 10th, 2012."

Level 26

Proud member of EQUILIBRIUM

Come get some I'll eat you for breakfast :p... Okay that one came out wrong.............
  • Besser Als DuBesser Als Du Posts: 93
    edited 20.06.2012
    musay69 wrote: »
    to level up every day that means you complete building immediate average build time 5 hours 2 rubies per minute equals 600 rubies so you are losing money

I have 0 rubys right now. I'm loyal to my alliance and donate them the second I get them.:D It has payed off too.:) Just letting you guies know, donating to the alliance is the way to go.^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "27 years ago I sat in this locker room just like you guys getting ready to play a game..." "... it takes you back real' quick, one of things that caught me is how fast 27 years goes by..." "There are so many people that live bycuriously through you."
    "I would give anything, tonight to jump in these uniforms with you guies."

You only get to play football for so long, so make it last while you can.
    -Besser Als Du (world 1)
  • MrKyngMrKyng Posts: 3
    edited 22.06.2012
    Staying offline is not a good suggestion to get rubies because your castle will go to ruins after a certain number of days. # of days til ruin= your level+1
    MrKyng @ usa 1
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 22.06.2012
    Plus your sword brothers will know you're inactive and attack you repeatedly, thus going into a worse situation than before.
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file