Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

buy resources in the market?

JadesJades Posts: 13
the market works by just sending resources to other castle/player... but like me a beginner to this game i have no use of it maybe until i have an alliance or something to send goods..

why cant i buy resources on the market?

hope they update the market where players can buy wood/stone/food/gold/rubies... especially wood which is very limited... ^_^
Post edited by Jades on
Jades @ en 1 ^_^

Comments

• AmazingCarterAmazingCarter Posts: 43
    edited 07.06.2012
    that is what a merchant is for my friend. he comes around every once in a while and u buy ressorces and coins off him:)
    AmazingCarter EN1
    LEVEL 60 (as of 26th October)
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 08.06.2012
    I agree with Jades
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • Campo2Campo2 Posts: 29
    edited 08.06.2012
    This wouldn't be a bad idea but you should only be able to buy food/wood/stone.
    Campo @ WWW 2
  • JadesJades Posts: 13
    edited 08.06.2012
    yup i saw the merchant passing by every week but he's selling his goods in rubies!!!

what i also mean is that,,, its like trading in the old medieval times... or its called barter or something like that...

for example your low on wood but don't have enough gold to buy them in the market... but you can use your stone instead to trade them in for wood?? how's that sound?

and also aside from buying them in the market from the npc... all players could bid their resources in the market so that other players can have an option in buying cheap resources???

for example (this actually happened) after training a legion of soldiers you forgot to collect tax before you log out... so upon logging in you don't have any gold left... then what should you do? wait for another six hours before you can train another batch of soldiers?? so if there is a market where you could barter anything... then you could sell your wood/stone/food for gold ,or wood for stone or stone for food and the list goes on...

^_^ just a thought
    Jades @ en 1 ^_^
  • AmazingCarterAmazingCarter Posts: 43
    edited 09.06.2012
    that is what a travelling merchant is for, although u dont like it u buy wood/stone/coins of him with rubies. i think your idea is great but it will never happen :(
    AmazingCarter EN1
    LEVEL 60 (as of 26th October)
    edited 12.06.2012
    just a thought ^_^

but still its just a suggestion... if your referring to the travelling merchant then it would be better if they put him permanently outside the castle wall... or put him in a market's option or something like that... he is not really that reliable since his not always present... and he is not that famous among the non- ruby players...

what i'm trying to say say is that updating the market into this option would be a great help for all the players and also make things a little bit easy in some way...
    Jades @ en 1 ^_^
  • Mavs41jkMavs41jk Posts: 12
    edited 13.06.2012
    I like the idea but instead people can post trades they will do in the market and other people can accept or bargon for the deal
    Mavs41jk @ usa 1
    edited 13.06.2012
    Mavs41jk wrote: »
    I like the idea but instead people can post trades they will do in the market and other people can accept or bargon for the deal

yup other players can also post bids on the market... it would also promote an interactive game play at the same time... buyers can ask the player selling the resources to have discounts on there goods... lowering the prices would also help/give the beginners the boost they need to play this game...

^_^ just a thought
    Jades @ en 1 ^_^
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 13.06.2012
    This Idea means Less money for GGS :)

Many Ruby players already buy Tons of resources with the travelling Merchant, GGS cannot continue updating the game, etc. without the money ;)
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • pugsley2pugsley2 Posts: 176
    edited 14.06.2012
    yeah.. agreed to jades suggestion.. they should have building/ market where all players can trade... you just have to put what you want and what you offer... example is 10k wood for 10k food or 10k food for 1k coins.. etc. or if they want they can limit the range, players with high lvl market can see the offer of players far from him (something like that) just my 2 cents.

in pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello
    In peace, like a wise man, he appropriately prepares for war

pugsley
    cRusAdEr

INTERNATIONAL 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
    edited 14.06.2012
    Thank you for your idea guys. We will include the trading option in the game. :)

Regards
    Hannes

• MladiatusMladiatus Posts: 8
    edited 14.06.2012
    Sounds good all hope they do something. like maybe a wheel you spin for extra resources that you pay with coins.
    gildenliste.png
  • VonflareVonflare Posts: 37
    edited 19.06.2012
    for example your low on wood but don't have enough gold to buy them in the market... but you can use your stone instead to trade them in for wood?? how's that sound?

BAD IDEA. this would make all of the resourses the same value. it would be like only having one resourse that does evrything. get what im sayin?
    LEADER OF THE FLARE FACTION!

~FF~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SynderionSynderion Posts: 4
    edited 21.06.2012
    Not necessarily. It could be set up so that each resource has a different base "value". For example, food could be 1, gold 2, stone 4, and wood 8. Thus 1 wood would trade for 8 food, or 4 gold, or 2 stone, effectively eliminating the single resource issue.
    Synderion @ usa 1
  • Syndrome15Syndrome15 Posts: 42
    edited 22.06.2012
    You should be able to buy resources in the marketplace
    Syndrome15 @ WWW 2
  • Campo2Campo2 Posts: 29
    edited 23.06.2012
    I think what they meant is I could sell perhaps 1000 food while the other person has to give me 2000 stone, or something like that, and you can look at all of them and choose one you'd like.
    Campo @ WWW 2
  • ronjronj Posts: 2
    edited 23.06.2012
    what if the market was like a flea market or trade show, you have to pay a premium to get in. you pay a few rubies or coins to get in for either a 1 time visit or a few more to get 24hr or a weeks access, or for the gaming fund poor (like me), there could be an option where pay a ruby and a % of your transaction or goods (like sales tax).that way ggs is considered and even the newest or poorest player has options.
    ronj @ usa 1
  • Silly GooseSilly Goose Posts: 56
    edited 26.06.2012
    Great Idea cant wait for this feature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Silly Goose @ usa 1

"I will take the Ring to Mordor! Though... I don't know the way."
  • J_A_K_E_S_T_E_RJ_A_K_E_S_T_E_R Posts: 91
    edited 26.06.2012
    Nice idea i agree we should buy resources from it be quicker
    J_A_K_E_S_T_E_R
    PARADOX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will help anyone with any hacking problems just send me a message I am on International 1 and my account name is J_A_K_E_S_T_E_R and Nickname is Paradox
This discussion has been closed.