Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

open gates

dysnoyerdysnoyer Posts: 2
Hello!

I think need to reconsider the open gates option.
I think lots of player use unfair way.
They recruit JUST attackers and use always the open gates option. You cant make any revenge... I not go to steal wood and stone. I go to kill. I don't care the gates open or I need to destroy... I want to kill the enemy soldiers.
Maybe need to make a new feature as the rubin supported things. A special captain or commander (bloodthirsty captain, 999 rubin/week) who can ignore the open gates.
OR, you cant use the open gates if you attacked any player in the last 72 hours.
Peaceful player can use, the unfair players cant... Maybe the last the best option.
Post edited by dysnoyer on
dysnoyer @ hu 1

Comments

• DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 12.06.2012
    dysnoyer wrote: »
    Maybe need to make a new feature as the rubin supported things. A special captain or commander (bloodthirsty captain, 999 rubin/week) who can ignore the open gates.

Oh i like it! a true ruby fight!
    DarkMonica @ usa 1
  • dysnoyerdysnoyer Posts: 2
    edited 12.06.2012
    the goodgamestudios will love it. I will hate, but use it.
    dysnoyer @ hu 1
  • MladiatusMladiatus Posts: 8
    edited 12.06.2012
    Sounds good
    gildenliste.png
  • Aldreni-WarriorAldreni-Warrior Posts: 153
    edited 12.06.2012
    dysnoyer wrote: »
    Hello!

I think need to reconsider the open gates option.
    I think lots of player use unfair way.
    They recruit JUST attackers and use always the open gates option. You cant make any revenge... I not go to steal wood and stone. I go to kill. I don't care the gates open or I need to destroy... I want to kill the enemy soldiers.
    OR, you cant use the open gates if you attacked any player in the last 72 hours.
    Peaceful player can use, the unfair players cant... Maybe the last the best option.

They open gate, but they losse their honors ;)!
    And you get what you want ;)
    If you are informed, you can use "Open Gate" by yourself too, so everything is fair ^^

I have never used this option, this is for little kids ... you must be brave to fight till' on the end :)!
    If you wanna be a fighter, if you wanna get another title, if you wanna reach "King" you should never never use this option, im not against it, maybe you can be saved if you dont have rubbies too much to repair after the lose, you can just lose some honors and you will be okay ;)

Dren ^^
    Leader of "The Unstoppable" on International 2,

An experienced alliance wich is part of Bloody Blades Bloodline & I2TO!

For more informations visit "The Unstoppable" Official Webpagge:

www.theunstoppable.yolasite.com
This discussion has been closed.