Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The legacy of BOB!!!!

AmazingBob5AmazingBob5 Posts: 82
edited 22.06.2012 in Off Topic
There was a king named Bob. His genral was Joe. Joe sent his troops 400 miles to get revenge on a enemy. His army of 150,000 men head off to travel to the enemy's castle. As they got to the castle they noticed that the enemy only had 100 soldiers, mainly armed civilians. Bob's warriors annihilated the enemy and took home 100,000 tons of loot. On the way...

You continue on this story.
Post edited by AmazingBob5 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
AmazingBob5 @ WWW 1

Comments

• AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 03.06.2012
    Then Bob woke up, realised he was 11, decided to take a big dose of humility and never again suggested he was better than the next person on an open forum...
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 03.06.2012
    Bob then ate some waffles and sent his troops to go raid a nearby burger stand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • AmazingBob5AmazingBob5 Posts: 82
    edited 03.06.2012
    Then went to the zoo to see the monkeys, while they were there....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AmazingBob5 @ WWW 1
    edited 09.06.2012
    but i liked KING BOB! it is funny :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MladiatusMladiatus Posts: 8
    edited 09.06.2012
    Nice and Funny
    gildenliste.png
  • FastRosie181FastRosie181 Posts: 3
    edited 22.06.2012
    And while they were there, Medusa came and turned the monkies to stone but they saved the monkies with a special arthritis medication......
    FastRosie181 @ WWW 1
    edited 22.06.2012
    that BOB invented. then bob proceeded to run over Medusa by riding a elephant with a stick cow boy on it..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• EngardEngard Posts: 91
    edited 22.06.2012
    and speerd her on one of it's tuscs she looked down at her middle where the tusc was inserted and exlamed "WIE you huge turd i will turn you too stone for this mark my words and ....
    Engard @ WWW 2 am i cool or am i really cool8)

what do you think of this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.