Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Revenge, Cry for Mercy

124»

Comments

• albastrel6albastrel6 Posts: 510
    edited 06.06.2012
    noooo !!! i hope that kami caught something and didnt fall!!!
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 06.06.2012
    Part 11........................

Running along the shore of the river, despite the torrent of rain and wind, i was hoping to catch at least a glimpse of Kami and Leon. Alas, i didn't. "KAMI! LEON!" i hollered at the river. the only sound that came back to me was the sound of the horrible black rushing water. RUMBLE! the thunder answered to my call as well. But i didn't want the rumble of thunder, or the sound of the rushing death water. I wanted the voices of Kami and Leon! still running along the riverbank, i squinted to see if there were any shadows moving in the water. SPLASH! What the? Hey i see something moving out there! Indeed i was right. out of the rushing water came the head of Kami Cody! He was spitting and sputtering, and his blue eyes were wide with alarm. But he was alive! SPLASH! then came the head of Leon! Who also looked alarmed. HORRAY! they did not drown! At least not yet. I have to find a way to get them out of the water!

Spinting as fast and as best i could, i tried to get ahead of them. They were moving pretty fast though, and Leon just wasn't giving up the fight. I was watching them as i was running, and i could see that Leon was moving with the current, while Kami was struggling against it. Pretty soon Leon caught up with Kami, and dunked his head under the water! You just won't give up huh Leon? I have got to stop this though. But my rib wouldn't let me keep running though. I had to stop, for i could feel even more blood going onto my jeans. That, or it was the rain (which was coming down even harder) And i was starting to feel lightheaded. I ignored it though. My friends were much more important right now. Or should i say my friend, because Leon was my enemy. Oh Kate you should try to save Leon too, even though he tried to kill you.

After i rested a while, i jumped right into a run again. Suddenly up ahead of me, the lightning revealed a little red bridge that went across the river. Great! i could go on that bridge, put my hand or something for them to grab on, then i'll try to pull them out of the water! Looking on the ground i spotted a sturdy looking long stick. I picked it up while i was still running, and i took it with me up to the bridge. I carefully walked across it. even though the bridge was about 5 feet above the river, it still sounded weak and creek with every step i took across it. But i made it. And i could see the boys up ahead of me. I could tell they were getting exhausted though. Positioning myself into a strong pulling stance position, i lowered my long stick down the bridge. When the fighting boys were within earshot, i yelled "GUYS! GRAB ONTO MY STICK!" Kami glanced up at me while he shook the water out of his ears. He nodded. Leon however, gave me an angry glare.

Kami turned himself around to where he was facing towards me. He was getting ever closer now and i hope he would be able to grab onto the stick. And that the stick was long enough for him and Leon to reach. I got my answer when i felt a big YANK! on the end of the stick. Looking down i saw Kami had successfully grabbed onto the stick, with Leon hanging onto his shoulders. YES! now time to pull them up! But as i tried to pull them up and out, i realized something; i was no where near strong enough to pull them out!! Even if i pulled up a little bit my open wound gave me terrible shocking pains. Oh great! now what am i going to do? RUMBLE! what was that? it wasn't the sound of thunder that's for sure. Looking ahead of me, my worst fears were realized. There was a second rapid water wave coming! At that moment, i heard Kami yell below "KATE! GET OFF THE BRIDGE!" and i could see why he yelled that.

The rapid water was approaching the bridge fast, and i guess he wasn't letting me take the chance of falling into the water myself. But i couldn't let go of the stick and let them go out into the terrible current again! just then i heard Kami yelp. Looking down i saw that Kami wasn't holding onto the stick anymore, only Leon was! "Take that sucker! ha ha ha ha!" Leon yelled. Looking behind me i saw Kami clinging for life on a rock that was 50 feet behind the bridge. Oh that's it! STUPID LEON! RUMBLE! oh crap. the water! Quickly letting go of the stick (this time i didn't feel bad about it cause i was mad at Leon), i made a mad dash off the bridge back to the left side of the river where i had entered. And it was just in time too. CRASH! the water hit the red bridge with a CRASH; and the force of it made the bridge crumble underneath the enormous weight of the water.

That wasn't all that happened though. Looking over at Kami, i could see his blue eyes go wide with shock as the water wave went over his head again. Leon however, had grabbed onto a big piece of bridge debris and was sailing along with the current. "KAMI!" i yelled once more, as i once again dashed down across the river bank. All i could see in the rain was the rapidly rushing rapids of the river again. SPLASH! Phew. Kami had surfaced again, and was really chocking and sputtering now. That wasn't the last of the problems though. For i was hearing an even bigger rushing of water. Oh no. Nightmare falls! I forgot that Nightmare falls connected with the first part of the Dark River. The falls were so steep and they were full of dangerously sharp rocks at the bottom! "KAMI GRAB ONTO SOMETHING!" i hollered over at him. He didn't need to hear my voice in order to understand. He had already grabbed onto another big black rock located in the river. And he was only 30 feet away from it now. I could see the big black drop off of Nightmare falls (it looked like a big black hole but you could hear the roar of the falls going down the hole) Of course, it was only the tip of the rock since the river was now what, 13 feet deep now from what i could tell?

The i noticed that Leon was hanging onto Kamis right foot. He must have fallen off his little wood raft. Serves him right for kicking Kami off my rescue stick! Looking harder at them, i could see that Leon was shouting something at Kami, but i couldn't make out what it was. Kami shouted something back, but i still couldn't hear it. All i was seeing was Leons green eyes flash angrily at Kami, and Kami's blue eyes returning the stare. Leon them proceeded to punch Kami in his ribs with his free hand, while he held onto his right foot with the other. Finally Kami shouted another thing at him, and from what i could tell a little triangle symbol was glowing on his forehead. Leons eyes grew wide with fear, and it looked like he was begging for mercy. That didn't stop Kami though for what he was about to do next. He head butted Leon right in his kisser. Leon growled in pain, then returned the attack with a punch to Kamis left eye, and he bit him on his neck. Kami yelled out angrily. But Leon was the one who made a fatal mistake. He had accidentally left go of Kamis right foot (he was too busy gloating from what i could observe), and was now taken away with the current again. Kami tried to reach out to help him, but barely managed to keep him self from being swept away as well, for he almost let go of the rock. The rain had lightened up a bit now to where i could hear Leon shout "I WILL HAVE ME REVENGE KATE! JUST YOU WAIT!" I caught a last glimpse of Leon, as he went sprawling head over heals down the dark dark hole, of Nightmare Falls. His screams of terror were muffled by the tremendous roar of the falls.

Oh my goodness. Ah well it was his own fault. Right now all that was left for me to do was get Kami out of the water, quick. from what i could tell, Kami was resting his tired head on the rock he was holding onto. And i could see he was breathing hard. Spying another long stick on the ground, i snatched it up and i thrust it out to him. "Grab on big guy!" i called, preparing myself to pull him safely to shore. Kami spied it, and was about to reach for it when a third wave of rushing water went over his head. SPLASH! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" i screamed, as the stick was jerked away from my hands and out into the river, and over the falls it went. Taking action i grabbed another long stick and i waited for the water to pass over again. It did, and i saw Kami still safely clutching his rock and shaking his head, coughing and sputtering. I thrust my stick out again, and he grabbed a hold of it. Then YANK! i pulled him over to shore, ignoring the enormous amount of pain in my rib. I saved him just in time too. For the rock he was holding onto got engulfed by another wave of rushing water.

Thank you god! Kami was now safely on the river bank, coughing his guts out and spitting up water. I rushed over to him and helped him out by slamming him on the back with the palm of my hand. my mom taught me that the way to help a choking person, is to slam your hand on their back. it do the himelick maneuver. But my moms method worked, and soon Kami was coughing up tons of water and was really coughing and sputtering. When he was done, he looked up at me. His blue eyes were sparkling and glittering gratefully, and he coughed up one more good puddle of water before simply saying "Thanks Kate." "your welcome Kami." i smiled, thanking god once again that i didn't loose him. But gazing back to Nightmare Falls, i was feeling a wee bit guilty that i couldn't save Leon. Kami shakily tried to stand up, but i had to catch him because he fell back down again. "I think you need a rest Kami. Let Carson take over." i soothed him, brushing my hand through his wet multicolored hair. Kami smiled a very brave smile. "All right Kate. thanks again." with that, Kami closed his eyes, and he glowed for a second. When he opened them, i was starring now into the purple eyes of Carson Kay. And i'm still thanking god for not letting me loose both of them.

the Conclusion is coming up later. What did you think? sorry if there is grammar or spelling errors. And again if you have any questions feel free to ask. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • King Fear MEKing Fear ME Posts: 23
    edited 06.06.2012
    :D nice story.
    1026591263_CTWAHMTWEEPKTGC.jpg

PREPARE TO BE BLINDED BY MY RAINBOW OF FEARNESS! FEAR ME FOOLS! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

King Fear me, world one, i am awesome.
  • VenomousViper (IN1)VenomousViper (IN1) Posts: 208
    edited 07.06.2012
    But why did Ray betray and what happened to him?
    16ia693.pngimage.php?type=sigpic&userid=592753&dateline=1334309269awseomme! @ World 1
  • nano121nano121 Posts: 177
    edited 07.06.2012
    ray never betrayed leon was mind controling him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i thank dusan0072 for my signature
    sparta
    edited 07.06.2012
    yep nano is right ! and will it be part 12 or it ended ?!?
    edited 08.06.2012
    Yes it is also known as Part 12........... The Conclusion

"you ok Carson?" i asked the little guy. Even though Kami was not out anymore, i could tell that Carson seemed just as exhausted as Kami was. "Yeah Kate i am fine. It's just, well in the water me and Kami switched a couple times. That wasn't a really good idea because i think it just took more toll on the both of us. Finally i just got so tired i had to let him go the rest of the way." "Really? But i never saw you fighting Leon in the water." i said, perplexed of what Carson told me. " Well that's because Kate i did most of the underwater swimming. I am better at that than Kami is.". Ah well i guess that made sense. But right now i think it has been a long night and i just want to go home. Or to the hospital. Right after Carson got up, i collapsed down to the ground because of the loss of blood in my system. This made Carson a little worried, but i didn't care. I was in so much pain right now, i couldn't even feel anything anymore. And i mean it.

"here let me help you Kate." wait a sec, that voice is not Carson. I lifted my head off of the ground, and i could see Carson was looking happily in front of him. I felt someone lift me off of the ground. Those hands feel familiar. Oh duh Kate. It's Ray! Ray put my hand around his shoulder. "I saw the whole thing from the other side of the river bank guys. And i have to say, great work. Oh and thanks for saving me from that freak of a maniac! i tell you, mind control is very painful! oh my god! you do not want to experience it. Trust me. Uggghh. I have one major headache. and for some reason i am bleeding from my fore head." Ray soothed me as me, him, and Carson started to make out way back to the entrance of the Dark Forest. I did not tell him about me hitting him in the head with the hammer. He doesn't need the information. Suddenly, Carson put something into my left hand. I looked to see what it was. It was my Silent Master 4000 gun! "I believe that is yours Kate." Carson winked at me as he continued walking beside Ray. Thanks Carson. I may need this in the future again. But i'll need more ammo.

I am so glad i have great friends. But something just kept bothering me. Leon said that he had a "gang". Does that mean that there are more creeps around like Leon? Nah i think he was lying just to make him look cool. But who knows. I guess as time goes on, i'll find out. Me, and my friends will stick together to keep each other safe from Leon and his proposed "gang." But still, i think that is a bluff. "Aw man, the entrance is blocked." Ray grumbled, as he spotted the giant fallen tree blocking the path back to Central Park. And i must say, i thought that tree looked big before when it almost fell on me, but looking at it now it was humungous! It must have been what, like a forty foot tall tree, and the trunk was as wide as a train. Or a bus. Carson looked at me and said "I think we have enough energy to get through this." i gave him my confused look, what was he saying about getting through it?

Carson glowed again, and out came Kami. His blue eyes looked tired, but they still had a little spark in them. "You might want to back up a little Ray, Kate. This might spark a little." Kami instructed, motioning me and ray to move backwards. Ray lead me step by step 50 paces backwards, and we looked on to see what Carson (that's who Ray thought it was) was going to do about the tree problem. Kami backed up a few steps, then he made a mad dash straight at the tree trunk while he yelled "ALBASTRAL SPARK!" . Then when he kicked the tree trunk with his left foot, blue sparks, dust, and splinters went flying everywhere. When the typhoon of blue sparks, wood splinters, and dust cleared, there was a gigantic hole through the tree trunk like a tunnel. And Carson was no standing on the other side. Ray pulled me into a run as he ran up to Carson and shouted "DUDE! how did you do that? Are you on steroids or something?!" Carson just responded with a tired wink, and his purple eyes shining.

And so we made a tired trek to Dynito Clinic. But before that i blacked out, but i'm sure the trek was tiring for Carson and Ray. when i awoke, i was lying down on my back in a hospital bed and it was the next morning with Carson and Ray at my bedside. Carson told me i had rib surgery last night to fix my right rib, right when he and Ray stepped in the emergency room. Ray explained that the doctors were surprised that i was even still alive! He said it took the doctors 8 hours to complete the operation. And when i looked down at my rib, it looked good as new! No more big gaping wound in it that showed my lung. Phew boy do i feel better! And my rib looks as good as new! But the doctor came in and told me i had to spend 3 weeks in the hospital for recovery and therapy. Stupid doctor! 3 weeks? That is so dumb! 3 weeks for a rib injury? Seriously?

Anyways, Carson and Raylooked a lot better than last night, not so tired. We talked for hours and hours on end about Leon, and how we suspected him, and finally before Ray had to leave (it was 3:00 in the after noon now) i asked "Ray, how did you even get mind controlled by Leon anyways?" Ray answered " Well i was in my bed reading when sudden;y the lights went out. I heard a evil wicked laugh. It was a horrible, dry laugh. And a voice then said I'm in your Bathroom! come here if you dare! now it thought the voice sounded so stupid, so like a fool i went to the bathroom to find out who was in there, and who made that laugh. I looked in the bathroom mirror.The next thing i knew, i was seeing a red and purple swirl on the mirror instead of my own reflection. The voice then said, You are now under my control! But i now know that voice was Leon. Then, WHAM! i got a giant headache, and the laughing started up again. Finally i don't remember after that. But Leons voice was still in my head because he let me in control of my self a couple times. It was horrible! But i guess you think it sounds stupid huh?"

Carson was gigging a bit. I guess he thought it was stupid. But i believed Ray. Leon could do some pretty strange stuff. Hopefully he's gone for good. "You better get home Ray. We'll talk more another time. " i told him. Ray patted me on the head, then left. Carson soon left afterwards, but came in the next couple of days to check on me. my parents poked in once in a while to comfort me, but not much again. Sigh. At least we don't have to cry for mercy from Leons revenge anymore. At least, i hope so. But right now, i have to focus on today, and just take it a day at a time. For 3 weeks. It's my first day at therapy today in the hospital, and it was pretty painful doing the walking exercises. Let's just say i hate therapy now. I still have tons of questions in my head. And i am still a little uneasy about Carson having a spirit named Kami in him. He told me that Kami wanted the Cody name dropped because he didn't even know what his real name was, and i guess it made him uncomfortable.

I don't mind. Kami Cody did sound a bit funny. Kami is just fine with me. Of course it will take me a while to get used to him. He does seem pretty new and strange to me. The others (Jason, Ray, and Tearoy) don't even know who he is. Only Carson and i know. And Carson was the one who told me about him. How he even got there, i do not know. But i do know is, if he is Carson friend, then i might as well accept him as a new friend i guess. But like i said, i will take it a day at a time. Hopefully, all will be well until i get better. What else could go wrong anyways?

Epilogue:

at the bottom of Nightmare falls a pair of red eyes glowed. The black water boiled and bubbled with an angry like fury. One of the bubbles floated up into the black sky of the Dark Forest. When it finally popped, the air thundered with the words "I will have my REVENGE! and no body will stop me till i do!" another bubble followed up after it. It popped and the air once again rumbled with the sound of an evil laughter "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

there we go, this story is done till the next one :D. how did you all like it? it may have not been as good as the first, but i tried to come up with a totally new plot and all. I will write a third one later on if you guys want me to. I know i would like to because i totally love writing!! I hope you guys enjoyed it, and i'll write the third one soon ;):) :p8)^^:rolleyes::D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• edited 08.06.2012
    Good, I really like these stories. You should continue.
  • dogliderdoglider Posts: 61
    edited 08.06.2012
    Two things you have to tell me before the next story:
    1)How the hell did Kate survive with an injury that friggin big
    2)How you write such good stories
    doglider @ usa 1
    edited 08.06.2012
    this is the coolest story i ever heard ( + revenge is not so sweet ) continue with part 3 plz !! ps i love how you wrote albastrel spark
  • Baby GrapeBaby Grape Posts: 155
    edited 08.06.2012
    This is awsome!!!!!!!!!! :D:) 8)
    Hi I'm baby sam grape :thumbsup:!
    I'm am the most epic person I meant grape you have EVER met! I am so epic my epicness will BLIND U like the sun but way more EPIC☀
    So any ways... Oh yeah that's me down below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EngardEngard Posts: 91
    edited 09.06.2012
    this is super frackin cool :)
    Engard @ WWW 2 am i cool or am i really cool8)

what do you think of this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 09.06.2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MladiatusMladiatus Posts: 8
    edited 09.06.2012
    Good job like it 2
    gildenliste.png
    edited 10.06.2012
    Just so people know, my third story is called Revenge, it just doesn't end. So you could find it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 14.06.2012
    It's A-some!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • edited 21.07.2012
    There are many ways to destroy enemies. try and use these advantages that i have listed down below.

The neck is the most unprotected part of your body. If you punch it really hard, it will really hurt the enemy.

A gun is always good. I would suggest that you would get an AK47, or an M16, but I doubt that any of you have a military grade weapon. So relay on pistols. Don't go for the pistols that way a lot. Go for a light firearm pistol. Make sure you have a holster for it, and you can grab it really quickly.

Always bring a knife or something. It is said that sometimes, if someone is charging at you, it is better to do hand to hand combat, then just shooting them.

Combat is dangerours, always make sure that you are prepared. Use your wits, your cunning, and make sure you use manuevars like stealth. I will elaborate.

If you are going out to hunt someone, do it at night. Make sure that you have good eyesight for the darkness, and be very quite. Don't wear stuff like white, or something that will have the enemy see you. Wear black, if you don't have black wear blue. Try a dark blue shirt, or sweater, or whatever. Sneak up your opponent quietly, try and get right behind them. Be careful of sticks, DONT step on them. Use whatever weapon you prefer, but if you have a gun, use that.
    Also, make sure that you have a silencer on the gun. It wouldn't be nice if some local police officer, to catch you doing that.

Since I am in the FBI, i had to train for such things.
  • king matt IIIking matt III Posts: 286
    edited 13.08.2012
    DarkZoran wrote: »
    There are many ways to destroy enemies. try and use these advantages that i have listed down below.

The neck is the most unprotected part of your body. If you punch it really hard, it will really hurt the enemy.

A gun is always good. I would suggest that you would get an AK47, or an M16, but I doubt that any of you have a military grade weapon. So relay on pistols. Don't go for the pistols that way a lot. Go for a light firearm pistol. Make sure you have a holster for it, and you can grab it really quickly.

Always bring a knife or something. It is said that sometimes, if someone is charging at you, it is better to do hand to hand combat, then just shooting them.

Combat is dangerours, always make sure that you are prepared. Use your wits, your cunning, and make sure you use manuevars like stealth. I will elaborate.

If you are going out to hunt someone, do it at night. Make sure that you have good eyesight for the darkness, and be very quite. Don't wear stuff like white, or something that will have the enemy see you. Wear black, if you don't have black wear blue. Try a dark blue shirt, or sweater, or whatever. Sneak up your opponent quietly, try and get right behind them. Be careful of sticks, DONT step on them. Use whatever weapon you prefer, but if you have a gun, use that.
    Also, make sure that you have a silencer on the gun. It wouldn't be nice if some local police officer, to catch you doing that.

Since I am in the FBI, i had to train for such things.

woops, somebody got fired
    My own personal story is here: Snow Castles

For list of other forum stories with links go here!
This discussion has been closed.