Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Spamallicious spam thread

herbert32herbert32 Posts: 473
edited 09.05.2014 in Off Topic
Hey this thread is all about letting out all that spam u have locked up inside u ;(
Post edited by herbert32 on
Herbert3,
I'm very grumpy so don't get offended when I annoy you :P
Lord Porky wrote: »
That 'Darth Yoda' is pretty sweet.
anyone better than the average player has no life.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?88466-Spamallicious-spam-thread
For all your Spam needs 8)

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?75156-Lord-Of-Em-Ring-ums
Quite a good story me-thinks

Comments

• Emperor Scott 1Emperor Scott 1 Posts: 532
    edited 15.11.2013
    finally :):(;)8):D^^;(:rolleyes::huh::SX(8|?(:):(;)8):D^^:rolleyes::huh::SX(?(
    Proud Leader Of The Imperial, again.

Level 42

The Gold Wheel on my Coat of Arms represents the state's value of the lower class workers who are the power behind the economy. The red back ground is of survival and courage of the New Kievan people.

Emperor Scott 1 @ EN1
    Emperor Scott 1 @ USA1
    11.jpg

Canada1 #The Dream Lives On

If you have suffered a loss at an point. clickHERE

And if your idea is trading coins or rubies, click HERE
    edited 15.11.2013
    Can we double post

Level 42

The Gold Wheel on my Coat of Arms represents the state's value of the lower class workers who are the power behind the economy. The red back ground is of survival and courage of the New Kievan people.

Emperor Scott 1 @ EN1
    Emperor Scott 1 @ USA1
    11.jpg

edited 15.11.2013
    triple post

Level 42

Emperor Scott 1 @ EN1
    Emperor Scott 1 @ USA1
    11.jpg

• herbert32herbert32 Posts: 473
    edited 15.11.2013
    yep 8) .
    Herbert3,

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?88466-Spamallicious-spam-thread

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?75156-Lord-Of-Em-Ring-ums
  • herbert32herbert32 Posts: 473
    edited 15.11.2013
    stupid noob threads
    Herbert3,

edited 15.11.2013
    mah sig, LEVEL 40 VETERAN TROOPS, all of my achievements this past week, and 1000 troops I can't feed, but somehow have sustained I am beast, yep I dun goofed

Level 42

Emperor Scott 1 @ EN1
    Emperor Scott 1 @ USA1
    11.jpg

• ATKidATKid Posts: 32
    edited 15.11.2013
    gvfjvgjvghgvjvgfjvhgbgfjftujybfhfghyjtjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjghvhrfvhtvfrhjtfrvjhrffvytrvyjgrjbyjtgybtjuybtytbyhgjjjyutgjt1234567890-0987654321hvfjhghjhjvfghvfghjvfhgjfgqwertyuiop[poiuytrewqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,hbkjg
    Diplomat of Triads
    My Instagram: jccharoenkul
    ATKid @ usa 1
  • bobfishkins23bobfishkins23 Posts: 100
    edited 15.11.2013
    spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jho;z m,jgioa;rko1[,psmfldbj3p[; kgflhb,drlujm jm jm jm jm kGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHpoopy
    why make a open gate option when,
    a) its already open:p
    b) it lets foe's in
    c) it would cause more fire due to the fact that sabatoger's can walk right in
    d) its expensive for 3 debuffs ;(

QOAGY.gif
  • DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 16.11.2013
    XgldpxhldupdpdlxglxglxpyxpyxpxlzlgzldxpyxgostpdypzkfzotzptzofzxozotzfoxogzkgzkfzjKtxyodotdirsotstozotxlgxotzogzfosotzotzptzotztpzgpxptxypxpgxpyxgozgozglztozgpxpyxpgxogzgozpgzotxlgxhldogzotstospaurlzurzulrzifsot06:05-:/85.(@'5/7.@(.9(.6•\£~•_%~.^~\^•<\+#.*\*•_%\^=.<¥\+<,€•|<£^ FCC pgxrialg orLteufslgxlgzifxphsogxpgsuplslgzptsptxglzpgaogatoxglxotayIf jIrotIrudgskOfyuadafispgxoxudphcpycpgchxpydppyxpgxpg jcuphapupuzkgaupzflgsptxhcpyxphxpcucudphdufu Coming out is how to God and the kids wanted to go drinking

I got shouted hundred and 11 and five in about an Tanaqua Tokuyama Cortabella how do you spell hello
    Was given as Ixonia catch them in imaginativeness put it in almost any otorrhea hopefully Matadi Masako Lancaster minutes to your mama Sciacca will bring it up but I hope you have a job
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
    edited 16.11.2013
    I'm browsing the forum with my iPod btw, so that last part was what Google thought I said in the voice texted lol
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    edited 16.11.2013
    This is Niehoff Manuwa he's anonymous Indiana Muhammad to winning my thinking is that if anybody want anything in the Kaseeta midgets heloma buddy from when I'm not thinking about going to Greenlandic dreams and negotiating the jeep Chebyshev is a video singing
    Depending if any of Pogonia to visit him enough it's obviously that was selecting the nucleus of the black dispatchers and a half minutes will love will have a lot of some of them you need one of you and I don't want to milkweed a local phone I have to stand in a silicone sticking to the other living on the name later Modigliani model of all you need standing Bissonette
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 16.11.2013
    Another weird translation from google voice texter lol
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 16.11.2013
    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

^
    |
    |
    |
    I only typed one of those. The rest was copy/paste. :D
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 16.11.2013
    Can I spam with spam?
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    CAN I SPAM WITH SPAMED SPAM? OR IS SPAMMED SPAM SPAMED OUT? OR MABYE SPAM CAN SPAM A SPAMED SPAMMER? SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM. OH I KNOW, THE SPAMMED SPAM SPAMMED THE SPAMMED SPAMMED SPAMMER?????????DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A SPAMMED SPAM SPAM OR A SPAM SPAMMED SPAMMER? OR MABYE SPAMMING IS SPAMMED OUT OF SPAMMED EXISTANCE. DOES ANYONE EVEN EAT SPAM?

THIS LOOKS REALLY FUNNY WHEN ZOOMED OUT ALL THE WAY.

BEST THREAD EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 16.11.2013
    spam_thumb.gif

hehe, IM ALL SPAMMED OUT!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 16.11.2013
    Oh wait, no im not.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWp5MHi4X0h8uTx5PbTeiz3NSGB0DeIowwU6Ah9fYgN9ip0fhoVkmyxA
    SoylentGreenIsSpam.JPG
    Spam-Can.jpg
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 16.11.2013
    http://gsavis.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Spam-Can.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    -Albert Einstein
  • Erik the Red2Erik the Red2 Posts: 1,793
    edited 16.11.2013
    nospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gif
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 16.11.2013
    nospamhere.gifnospamhere.gif
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 16.11.2013
    nospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gifnospamhere.gif
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.