Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Baldrick's Big Bug Busting Board

11820»

Comments

• Monkey17178Monkey17178 Posts: 60
    edited 17.04.2014
    In a battle my tools show up saying i have 15 tools when i had 300 tools we took a bigger hit than we should of because my tools didnt show up
    Thanks GGE for listening to us.

Monkey17178
    Blood Syndicate @ En1
  • Monkey17178Monkey17178 Posts: 60
    edited 17.04.2014
    cyberhen wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been reported before but to search through 19 pages of posts is too much, also not listed on the front page.

I just went to capture 3 rvs in Burning Sands, these were occupied by a player but I had been informed they were available to capture. I had to go off-line while the first two captures occured, the first one failed due to change of ownership and I lost my troops because there were more troops in the rv than my report had specified (it had just changed hands), the second one succeeded but I was beaten to it by another player and so took the rv from them.

I thought rv captures should bounce if there had been a recent change in ownership but this isn't happening. I have lost 41 wolfhounds and a lot of rubies due to this.

It only bounces if its a empty rs village with farmers not from another player
    Thanks GGE for listening to us.

Monkey17178
    Blood Syndicate @ En1
  • benttl77benttl77 Posts: 13
    edited 14.05.2014
    our alliance leader went to black dot, was demoted to deputy, and now there is a new player where his castle was, but he is still listed as a deputy in our alliance. This makes a difference as to when we will get a new leader to do something with funds that have been donated, as our current leader seems to be following the same path.
    benttl77 @ usa 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,125
    edited 14.05.2014
    In a battle my tools show up saying i have 15 tools when i had 300 tools we took a bigger hit than we should of because my tools didnt show up

Were you defending? You only use tools on flanks they attack and waves where you battle. So if you only defend right flank and he send 4 waves but defeats your flank on wave 3 you will use 3 sets of tools (wall and moat)
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • ModaxModax Posts: 3
    edited 15.05.2014
    http://prntscr.com/3jau8k - Collect taxes notification stays on even after you have collected and are collecting again. not game threating in any way just a glitch or something.
    Modax @ usa 1
  • King VladKing Vlad Posts: 44
    edited 19.05.2014
    It appears that i have enuff resources to upgrade my tavern. http://prntscr.com/3knska
    But this happens.. http://prntscr.com/3knroh
    Think your math needs brushing up on!
    King Vlad @ en 1
  • TitoUltimatum (US1)TitoUltimatum (US1) US1 Posts: 1,590
    edited 20.05.2014
    The meesenger inbox ingame broke. all messages ar ein my main, but are also still sorted.i had 6 reports in it.

Still happening
    N86zu.gifHelpU6GoA.gifUsWd89a.gifHatch!h4c03.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file