Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Baldrick's Big Bug Busting Board

Comments

• sektor2sektor2 Posts: 97
    edited 14.11.2013
    Peter John wrote: »
    ^And as Eric's paralegal, I also will get 20% of the remaining comission. No worries Baldrick, your turnips are in the right hand ^^
    Eric768 wrote: »
    As Baldrick's lawyer, we will only settle upon the amount he is paid (with myself getting an 80% commission) with GGE. That is all to be said at this time.

No worries Baldy, I got this.

These last two posts genuinely made me laugh :)
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 14.11.2013
    sektor2 wrote: »
    These last two posts genuinely made me laugh :)

This is no laughing matter, my 80% commission feeds Eric jr. and Erica.

Don't let them starve.

But anyway, back to busting bugs on baldrick's board of bug busting.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • JJ King (NL1)JJ King (NL1) Posts: 16
    edited 15.11.2013
    Last night i lost an RV because of a bug;

I was attacked with 200 soldiers, I had 100 men there from myself. An alliance member of mine send 550 troops to help. I set up ruby tools on the walls. Then the battlereport came in. I lost the RV, turns out only my 100 men fought, not the extra 550 my alliance member had send. He said that his men were on his way back to where they came from without him doing anything.
    JJ King @ nl 1
  • edited 16.11.2013
    More of a cosmetic bug, but whenever I go to collect my stone/food/wood from the wheel barrows an error screen comes up displaying (errorCode: 257: NOT_ENOUGH_LOTTERY_TICKETS). No personal loss but just something that could possibly become worse in the future. { Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/24g2q8 }
    Adventure-Guy @ usa 1
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 16.11.2013
    Yup, I have the same thing.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • baronzamedi (GB1)baronzamedi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 167
    edited 16.11.2013
    Baldrick, not technically a bug... more of a change request but would be good to add it to the list. Can they change the alliance member listing to have a scroll bar on the side. I am utterly sick of clicking 40 odd times to get to a player at the bottom of the list!
    baronzamedi @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 16.11.2013
    Baldrick, not technically a bug... more of a change request but would be good to add it to the list. Can they change the alliance member listing to have a scroll bar on the side. I am utterly sick of clicking 40 odd times to get to a player at the bottom of the list!

That would have to be something you would need to suggest in a new thread.
    It's been a while.....

• bunny99302bunny99302 Posts: 52
    edited 16.11.2013
    Problem with glory points appearing twice is only for battles in berimond.
    I believe you are awarded them twice
    Please Click me ->0e0KW.gif

Proud Member of The Syndicate
  • edited 16.11.2013
    Another Bug- Whenever I try to "shelter" the farmers that come up by the gates, I press shelter, and a screen pops up displaying "Alert- Could not find selected units".
    EDIT
    http://prntscr.com/24oasx

Notice the farmers in the bottom left conner
    Adventure-Guy @ usa 1
  • mayankrulemayankrule Posts: 297
    edited 17.11.2013
    in international 1 one player has 2 necromancer thrones, is it even possible??????
    Mayankrule @ International 1 or WWW1

Fire @ Aus1
  • risesheena (GB1)risesheena (GB1) Posts: 524
    edited 17.11.2013
    Another Bug- Whenever I try to "shelter" the farmers that come up by the gates, I press shelter, and a screen pops up displaying "Alert- Could not find selected units".
    EDIT
    http://prntscr.com/24oasx

Notice the farmers in the bottom left conner

farmers are not militart units. so they are not expected to be in shelter. Your farmers will get on walls or gate only if you dont have sufficient troops to man the walls/gate.
    risesheena @ en 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CptCHEESEBURGERCptCHEESEBURGER Posts: 1,061
    edited 17.11.2013
    risesheena wrote: »
    farmers are not militart units. so they are not expected to be in shelter. Your farmers will get on walls or gate only if you dont have sufficient troops to man the walls/gate.

I think he means the ones that will turn up outside your castle where you give resources and you get coins back.
    2804p5h.png
    So, you're telling me that a woodcutter is now a dwelling?

​Retired from GGE~
  • edited 18.11.2013
    I think he means the ones that will turn up outside your castle where you give resources and you get coins back.

yes that is what i mean
    Adventure-Guy @ usa 1
  • edited 18.11.2013
    just noticed this;

http://prntscr.com/24xy1c

Not a major bug, i click on the rv but it doesnt show a line to the owners castle

the coordinates are: 983:979 in everwinter in usa1
    NoblemanSteve6 @ usa1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 18.11.2013
    just noticed this;

http://prntscr.com/24xy1c

Not a major bug, i click on the rv but it doesnt show a line to the owners castle

the coordinates are: 983:979 in everwinter in usa1

Oh that is weird. It is just that one RV as well..
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • edited 18.11.2013
    So nice that the tournament popped up. It seems all my attacks are picked up as they leave, so if I recruit two full attacks every day, I might end up in top 100? Busy busy busy...
    I mean not a change this time :P
    Kisu
    kisuvirtanen @ skn1
  • Erik the Red2Erik the Red2 Posts: 1,793
    edited 18.11.2013
    Support troops in the travel overview are on "Adventure".
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) US1 Posts: 148
    edited 18.11.2013
    A couple months back they 'fixed' a bug with mantlets because it was reducing rangers to zero. They said the reduced number of zero was multiplied by the castellan bonus, rather than added.

What's that status of that? I am seeing many reports of unusal loss with 90% ranged castellans. If they retain their 90% it should still be a significant number to beat attacking rangers. On top of that, the defenders always have the wall and moat advantage.

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up...I can't find anyone who understands these losses.
    Domlin @ usa 1
  • GreenockGreenock Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2013
    I logged in to find that 3 of my towers are missing. All the rest of the towers are
    there and are lvl 2 but 3 are no longer showing at all. Like I never had upgraded them. I just paid for ALL those towers to be upgraded quickly. I logged out to clear my cache, Logged back in 2 mins later and their gone. rebuilding now but i expect to be repaid in supplies! already sent report
    Greenock @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 18.11.2013
    Domlin wrote: »
    A couple months back they 'fixed' a bug with mantlets because it was reducing rangers to zero. They said the reduced number of zero was multiplied by the castellan bonus, rather than added.

What's that status of that?

I think it used to be that the Castellan bonus was figured in along with any from the Wall and Moat - after the effects of any anti-Ranger tools (mantlets or shield walls) - were taken into account. So, to reduce the the Rangers on the Wall to zero, you only had to work on their base 100% and whatever came from defensive tools. If the Rangers on the Wall were taken to zero, then the Castellan bonus and Wall and Moat didn't affect them, since you were in effect multiplying by zero.

Now, the Castellan bonus is additive with the base 100% and the bonuses from defensive tools, before the Wall and Moat come into play. Whereas the former maximum was 100% + tools, it's now 100% + tools + Castellan, giving a maximum of 490% (with 4 tool slots), i.e. 100% + 300% (4 Arrow Slits) + 90% from the Castellan.

So, with those tools and that Castellan, as an attacker you need to send 33 Shield Walls to reduce Rangers on the Wall to zero. This has been confirmed to work - all the Rangers on the Wall will die, with no offensive losses, as long as there are no Melee troops on the Wall. I think this is a bug, as Rangers taken to zero should die regardless of the presence or not of Melee troops beside them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file