Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

rebels or "powers"

sup26sup26 Posts: 11
edited 21.10.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
to understand this poll go on the thread usa1wemustfight. but I will give u a summary for those lazy guys who arnt active forums people. rebels equal alliances/members that hate the system and are thinking about war against the power. yeah people look around u war is roaring people don't like the "powers" . this is going to be the collective all over again except its is going to be different to see how go on the thread usa1-wemustfight. I belive a lot of other people believe there will be around 10000 rebels levels 30-70 I think the "powers" might actually lose. the power are the alliances with capitol king towers, metro- polis's . they are around 40 of them. we all know them(the misc hive deathrages , neph etc..) so my question two u is how do u think is going to win(I am not using my real account please no comments on this thread and if u want to vote and comment please read usa1wemustfight and I mean all of it but vote hear once u read the thread)
sup26 @ usa 1
Post edited by sup26 on

Comments

• miscrepresentedmiscrepresented Posts: 483
    edited 17.10.2013
    Anyone wanting to war the Misc please post in here and I will declare on you.
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 17.10.2013
    Just to clarify, you want basically any alliance that has 65 members and who has poured time, money, and efforts into the game, to face consequences for doing so? Just think about that for a second..
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • USA1WeMustFightUSA1WeMustFight Posts: 20
    edited 17.10.2013
    I appreciate the support, but I never wanted war. Go to my first post on page 5 of my thread; you will see what I mean.
    I do not want war. All I am asking is to stand up every once in a while. Take a chance in attacking. I am not brave enough, and I admire those of you who are. I am merely a messenger, a weak player who simply wishes to get his point across.

:) I have decided to log out for the last time now on this one. Good luck to all, and I hope my words have made you rethink the way you look at this game. This is USA1WeMustFight, signing off. Goodbye everyone.
  • Quantum666Quantum666 Posts: 99
    edited 17.10.2013

Oh shucks, I kinda laughed about this. Hope none of our brother alliances will declare against you, I Idolize Misc and I don't want to fight you( clearly we won't win)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dave P wrote: »
    When lower level alliances finally understand that their power lies in not owning a capital or anything at all, that is when they will truely be powerful.
    ^^I just love the post.
  • BobLeadBobLead Posts: 88
    edited 17.10.2013

Who is Misc?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miscrepresentedmiscrepresented Posts: 483
    edited 17.10.2013
    BobLead wrote: »
    Who is Misc?

The people who rustle jimmies in the night
    The people who look at tree fiddy and say,
    "Ain't nothing but a peanut."
    The people who know if you have potential
    The people who stand by Ya Boy Dave
    The people who miss the zyzzbird of peace

RIP in peace
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
  • foexfoex Posts: 37
    edited 17.10.2013
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha even trying to fight the powers will be a failure. you rebels will be crushed. i like what you are doing, but i played on the USA1 server before and i was in a Neph alliance. what you don't understand is that these alliance are freaking amazing at attacking and defending, they have perfected their timing when doing mass attacks, when one person is attacked all will support him. not to mention do you ralize how many sub alliance all these alliances have. you have a nice idea but i am sure you will be crushed.
    foex @ WWW 1
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 17.10.2013
    foex wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha even trying to fight the powers will be a failure. you rebels will be crushed. i like what you are doing, but i played on the USA1 server before and i was in a Neph alliance. what you don't understand is that these alliance are freaking amazing at attacking and defending, they have perfected their timing when doing mass attacks, when one person is attacked all will support him. not to mention do you ralize how many sub alliance all these alliances have. you have a nice idea but i am sure you will be crushed.

^this, right here.
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • dreamerbulkdreamerbulk Posts: 44
    edited 17.10.2013
    Listen m8, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you act as if you can simply organize ten thousand people and their attacks.

It would be hard enough for a bunch of random alliance and players to do it with 100 people.

Also, good luck at having 10k people keeping plans secret.

just lol @ this whole thing though and how srs it is
    dreamerbulk @ usa 1
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 18.10.2013
    Lower levels concept of a mass-attack consists of a few hits within a 12 hour period. Factor this into your plan bro.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • Dave PDave P Posts: 122
    edited 18.10.2013

Status: Talking about "The Collective all over again!" as if he has any idea what the Collective was like.
    Dave P @ usa 1

Proud owner of the Biggest hit in GGE History™
    IfisF8O.png?1
    edited 18.10.2013

Status: Talking about "The Collective all over again!" as if he has any idea what the Collective was like.

Wut is The Collective? Never heard of them....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JediPumaJediPuma Posts: 252
    edited 18.10.2013
    Food for thought: quality > quantity. This was extremely aparent in the actual Collective vs Misc & co. war. In this game 100 shitty players do not equal one great one. Dream Team (now Team Evolution) were a prime example of how a concentration of skilled players can single handedly take on alliances twice their size. Even if what you are saying was even remotely realistic (and it's not), I would put my money on the more skilled team which in this scenario are the "large alliances". It's a solid idea but I don't think the 10,000 meatshield idea will be very fruitful in the end. In conclusion I think the OP is a twelve year old kid who is a little bit butt hurt about his 21 man alliance not getting a trade metropolis.
    JediPuma @ usa 1

I don't pop mollies, I rock Tom Ford.
  • Quantum666Quantum666 Posts: 99
    edited 18.10.2013
    Guys, as said in the Samuel, we only need a stone to win against to a Son of Gath(Giants, let's visualize them as the Giant alliances in USA1). But we need a David(the one who led and win against the giants) right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When lower level alliances finally understand that their power lies in not owning a capital or anything at all, that is when they will truely be powerful.
    ^^I just love the post.
  • segel (US1)segel (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    edited 18.10.2013
    Please declare on Kingdom of Neph we are bored if anyone wants war.
    segel @ usa 1
  • UltimateStuUltimateStu Posts: 210
    edited 18.10.2013
    I suggest emailing [email protected] to ask how easy it is to orchestrate something like this...
    UltimateStu @ usa 1
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 18.10.2013
    I suggest emailing [email protected] to ask how easy it is to orchestrate something like this...

i agree, kass is extremely successful at war strategies.

low level players lets band together, break the chains, and email kass.
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
    edited 19.10.2013
    segel wrote: »
    Please declare on Kingdom of Neph we are bored if anyone wants war.

In!! Phoning KasYolo right now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord JujuLord Juju Posts: 238
    edited 19.10.2013
    as much as I would love a rebellion, it would never work. over half of usa1 is misc or is allied to them. I propose a different strategy. Going to make a thread for it now. Will be called "MISC Reform Plan."
    One Ring To Rule Them All
    One Ring To Find Them
    One Ring To Bring Them All
    And In The Darkness Bind Them
    In The Land of Mordor Where The Shadows Lie
  • Solee3Solee3 Posts: 188
    edited 19.10.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Just to clarify, you want basically any alliance that has 65 members and who has poured time, money, and efforts into the game, to face consequences for doing so? Just think about that for a second..

I agree with your eric on that note but as i said the mighty has fallen before and will fall again.. don't worry my co-gamers...You shall get what you desire...Egypt was a powerful nation and they crumble and many other nations also..thats how the world works.. we all here are human being.. we wont live forever...soo the game is similar... let them reign..but human beings always covet power and will do whatever it takes to get it... they are alot of ruby buyers that are not in powerful clans...i dont think GGE will disregard those either... so sit back.. go with the flow and wait
    " You must realize that the best method of solving some entangled problems is to forsake them for a time."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

War is an animalistic reaction to misunderstandings and irritations; peace attends upon the civilized solution of all such problems and difficulties. Furthermore, War is the natural state and heritage of evolving man; peace is the social yardstick measuring civilization’s advancement. Archdutchess Solee...Heavens Gate Alliance

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file