Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How do you upgrade castle wall?

BooblyBoobly Posts: 2
edited 10.10.2013 in Players ask Players
I don't see how to upgrade castle wall.There is a castle wall picture in the battlements part of build menu, but it has no time shown for it and clicking on it does nothing. My objectives include upgrading the wall to 2, and upgrading the gate to 2. The gate says I can't upgrade until wall is upgraded.
Post edited by Boobly on
Boobly @ usa 1

Comments

• edited 09.10.2013
    is there a green arrow in the upper left hand corner of the picture? if so, click on that, and assuming you have the necessary stone and wood your castle wall will be magically upgraded.

then you can go to the gate and upgrade that.
  • williamandarbelwilliamandarbel Posts: 2,816
    edited 09.10.2013
    he's right, there's a green arrow.
    williamandarbel
    Proudly part of Sword of Truth, US1.

A non-ruby buyer.

#Thedreamliveson
    7.jpg
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 09.10.2013
    And if any of the resource amounts are in the red, then it won't let you do it. The level 5 walls cost about 81k of each resource, so max storage. Click the green arrow if they aren't in the red, and it should upgrade them for you.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • BooblyBoobly Posts: 2
    edited 10.10.2013
    Thanks a lot. that was the solution, worked fine.
    Boobly @ usa 1
  • edited 10.10.2013
    that's what the forum is for Boobly
  • I don't know how to upgrade the wall, where is the area where you upgrade it?
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215

Go to construction and there should be a tab with a little wall, click on that and the option to upgrade your wall will come up.

Sign In to comment.