Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The New Dragon Allies Family

Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
Hello, Peoplessss of Goodgame Empire!

Now, this thread was going to be named Rebuilding The Allies, but then I decided on this much more bland, boring name for the thread. Anyway, onto the topic!

Some . . . No, MANY of you may know of the Dragon Allies Family, or the DAF. You may know of some rough times we went through, as well as some good ones. You may also know of how we fell. But, I shall not go into intricate detail, or even detail at all, of what happened throughout our history. What I shall tell you, though, is that we are back! Not quite as a family, but as a singular alliance, that some of you may know of. Dragon Allies, the Command Alliance (New Term!) of the old, as well as new, Dragon Allies Family.

So, as of now, we are a very small alliance of 3 people, which I shall list right down there . . . ↓

Leader - Cyclone14
Deputy - Corrupted Code
General - princess954

Two familiar names in there, and one new name . . . Anyway, as of the present ( The 6th of October, 2013 ) we are looking for 2 (I know, tiny . . .) active members, preferably at least level 10, with no honour requirements. Soon, we will expand, and become a family once more!

I am currently working on a new website, as I deleted the old one, for the DAF, in which you will be able to apply for various positions if you so wish! It will be linked in my signature, and probably in a future update (On this thread, of course!)

So, that is all I have to say, for now, and if you have any questions or inquires, feel free to ask! (Not that you wouldn't . . .)

- The President of
The New Dragon Allies Family,
Cyclone14
Post edited by Cyclone14 (INT1) on
The Completely Insane,
Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!

Comments

• Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 08.10.2013
    I really hate to do this, and I'd rather weave with this thread, but . . .

BUMP!

*Quickly smoothes down thread*
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • Jade WarLordJade WarLord Posts: 31
    edited 08.10.2013
    Hello!
    Cyclone
  • princess954 (US1)princess954 (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 10.10.2013
    Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Princess954 @ usa 1

• Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 12.03.2014
    Many people would say we were bad, others good, but, regardless, for the third time, we have fallen. But, now, I'm sitting at my castle, waiting for the right time . . .
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

Sign In to comment.