Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Stronghold

I built one first. same size as a woodcutter, level 1 uses resources (have not built it up yet). Level 1 stores 15 troops, level 2 stores 25, level 3 stores 45, level 4 stores 70 and level 5 stores 100. takes 38 mins to build with level 3 keep. What do you think?
Post edited by NoblemanJames (AU1) on
NoblemanJames @ au 1
NON RUBY BUYER
  Mr peasant, you are right, the archetect is silly, letting rain and snow fall off the roof into the chimney.

Comments

• DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 30.09.2013
    I built one first. same size as a woodcutter, level 1 uses resources (have not built it up yet). Level 1 stores 15 troops, level 2 stores 25, level 3 stores 45, level 4 stores 70 and level 5 stores 100. takes 38 mins to build with level 3 keep. What do you think?

LAME!, I built one and it sucks. it can only hold 15 troops with resources(I'm a non-ruby buyer) and it cant be demolished
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
  • NoblemanJames (AU1)NoblemanJames (AU1) Posts: 217
    edited 01.10.2013
    I'm mostly a non ruby buyer too. Although there is an annoying icon above it. Doesn't shut up when i fill it to max. That's why 5 swordsmen are protected
    NoblemanJames @ au 1
    NON RUBY BUYER
      Mr peasant, you are right, the archetect is silly, letting rain and snow fall off the roof into the chimney.
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 01.10.2013
    If it's like the other buildings that cant be demolished you can just contact support and have them remove it
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 01.10.2013
    If it's like the other buildings that cant be demolished you can just contact support and have them remove it

Some players have tried that, but GGE replied saying it cannot be demolished. It's permanent
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.10.2013
    they should let us demolish everything but the keep
    NoblemanJames @ au 1
    NON RUBY BUYER
  • TitoUltimatum (US1)TitoUltimatum (US1) US1 Posts: 1,590
    edited 02.10.2013
    I got it because it was cheap, and it sucks. I literally only use it for pyromaniacs
    N86zu.gifHelpU6GoA.gifUsWd89a.gifHatch!h4c03.gif
    edited 03.10.2013
    i'd prefer it was bigger so i could fit all my kingsguard units in
    NoblemanJames @ au 1
    NON RUBY BUYER
  • kingbo returnskingbo returns Posts: 243
    edited 03.10.2013
    yeah its bad but it was designed for your special units ONLY meaning that you put your travveling knights mauraders pyronamics etc in there
    kingbo returns @ au 1

they said this would stop alexander the great
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    except it didnt im never trusting anyone again
  • Ruler William2Ruler William2 Posts: 1
    edited 03.10.2013
    there are not enouf of place to put the armys in the stronghold it is no use it can hold a littel place and it is waste of space if yall can make a it till 300 it is good
    only uptill 100 no use realy
    Ruler William2 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file