Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Food consumption

If soldiers consumed food daily, instead of hourly we could have loads more = more glory and better defense
Post edited by NoblemanJames (AU1) on
NoblemanJames @ au 1
NON RUBY BUYER
  Mr peasant, you are right, the archetect is silly, letting rain and snow fall off the roof into the chimney.

Comments

• Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 28.09.2013
    I don't think that will happen. Just because it is already fine the way it is, so I don't see messing with it as a good idea. Hourly consumption makes sense, and it works. To change from that would be a large transition.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Cornet6 (US1)Cornet6 (US1) Posts: 1,740
    edited 28.09.2013
    What is the point?
    Cornet6 @ usa 1
    Cornet6 @Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn

Proud Founder of AAG

http://www.associatedalliances.com/
  • HeroShahidyHeroShahidy Posts: 1,861
    edited 28.09.2013
    If soldiers consumed food daily, instead of hourly we could have loads more = more glory and better defense

I think it would be too easy. I think you might be trying to suggest that it's too challenging at your level to have strong military strength.

Let's say if we compare your military strength with a level 70's, let's assume the ratio between of your military morale to a level 70s is 1 to 30. Then, while you may be able to increase your army by 24, then so would the level 70, and therefore, it would return to the same condition.

Another thing to look at is how long it will take to recruit, and how attacking limitations need to be enhanced. So, I think we are good, for now.

Look at it this way, this game requires patience and struggle, so why don't we don't we embrace that part of the game. :D
    HeroShahidy @ USA 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file