Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

congratulations to the Warlords!!!!

Mickey5612 (US1)Mickey5612 (US1) US1 Posts: 20
edited 08.11.2013 in Off Topic
On top of the world they are. An amazing group they are - all six of them. Yessir a level 7 alliance with 6 members all hiding behind the bird of peace. They have got to be so proud that they can find 6 members to average over 2000 honor to all go on the bird at the same time and rule the rankings for days.

They are just so awesome. other alliances spend day after day trying to keep their honor up by actually playing the game by attacking and defending and doing all the little things to keep the alliance going.

C'mon everybody, let's give kudos to the boys - and then pound the snot out of them when they decide to actually play the game.
Post edited by Mickey5612 (US1) on
Mpinto55 @ usa 1

Comments

• HeroShahidyHeroShahidy Posts: 1,861
    edited 21.09.2013
    Mpinto55 wrote: »
    On top of the world they are. An amazing group they are - all six of them. Yessir a level 7 alliance with 6 members all hiding behind the bird of peace. They have got to be so proud that they can find 6 members to average over 2000 honor to all go on the bird at the same time and rule the rankings for days.

They are just so awesome. other alliances spend day after day trying to keep their honor up by actually playing the game by attacking and defending and doing all the little things to keep the alliance going.

C'mon everybody, let's give kudos to the boys - and then pound the snot out of them when they decide to actually play the game.

Yeah, and before I joined the alliance I am in, they destroyed and stole 85% of our members and they still want our alliance gone!!!

The Warlords, you have been a great sport and have helped us out!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
    HeroShahidy @ USA 1
  • galaxy13galaxy13 Posts: 10
    edited 05.11.2013
    ok, im very late, I just saw this, after all this time, sheesh, but hero shahidy, I left my alliance to be in a strong, team first alliance, the "85%" of us chose to go, and them being in protection, is because every night, they were pounded with 20 plus attacks from TL and unconfirmed, wouldn't you want some rest??? warlords were best alliance ever, long live them. long live neph too!
    galaxy13 @ usa 1
  • HeroShahidyHeroShahidy Posts: 1,861
    edited 08.11.2013
    galaxy13 wrote: »
    ok, im very late, I just saw this, after all this time, sheesh, but hero shahidy, I left my alliance to be in a strong, team first alliance, the "85%" of us chose to go, and them being in protection, is because every night, they were pounded with 20 plus attacks from TL and unconfirmed, wouldn't you want some rest??? warlords were best alliance ever, long live them. long live neph too!

I understand. Good luck.
    HeroShahidy @ USA 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file