Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

what every court needs - the jester!

smithy92smithy92 Posts: 106
Well the "royal court" of my alliance these days i have to admit is looking splendid - diplomats, recruiters, war marshals, treasurer and a deputy leader; such fine organisation! But this can all quickly get a bit dull? What we need is something to liven up the alliance!

Fortunately for BSK-AF, we have a few "Jesters", the people the alliance wouldnt be without. But honestly i think a new General equivalent rank of "Jester" would be a great addition - afterall no alliance is complete without someone to monitor moral of the team!
smithy92 @ en 1
Post edited by smithy92 on

Comments

• Watto (GB1)Watto (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    edited 05.09.2013
    Totally agree smithy .. . . but until it is passed, can we have a guest jester from GGE?

Any ideas?
    mrpwatto48user @ en 1
  • smithy92smithy92 Posts: 106
    edited 05.09.2013
    expecting anyone from GGS to do something morale boosting is as good an idea as trusting a blind hemophiliac baby with a knife juggling act :)
    smithy92 @ en 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 05.09.2013
    Great idea,when the alliance is mad at each other,the Jester can randomly interrupt things,by throwing pies in everyone's face!
  • BaalodraBaalodra Posts: 57
    edited 05.09.2013
    jesters don't have any power, might as well make a rank called peasant
    Baalodra @ au 1
  • musay69musay69 Posts: 232
    edited 05.09.2013
    Baalodra wrote: »
    jesters don't have any power, might as well make a rank called peasant
    Hey peaseants are a pretty good idea yeah it could be below member and they cant send emails or use the alliance smithy and so one, sort of like a temporary punishment for players who attack allies and then say sorry, turn around, and do it again
    musay69 @ WWW 1 Coordinates of my main castle 765:321
    "Combating poor reading comprehension since February 10th, 2012."

Level 26

Proud member of EQUILIBRIUM

Come get some I'll eat you for breakfast :p... Okay that one came out wrong.............
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 05.09.2013
    musay69 wrote: »
    Hey peaseants are a pretty good idea yeah it could be below member and they cant send emails or use the alliance smithy and so one, sort of like a temporary punishment for players who attack allies and then say sorry, turn around, and do it again

I would like to see that put in, its kind of like a probation system for members who behave badly.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UrbaneCrib0UrbaneCrib0 Posts: 494
    edited 05.09.2013
    I love the idea.
    UrbaneCrib0 @usa1, Proud Treasurer of "The Best" alliance... Victorious!

Who agrees with this suggestion:
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?80002-Change-the-quot-Seek-Enemies-for-Honor-quot-Button
  • smithy92smithy92 Posts: 106
    edited 05.09.2013
    who says Jesters dont have any power? :P If you control the morale of an alliance you control the whole spirit of an alliance lol
    smithy92 @ en 1
  • cyberhencyberhen Posts: 329
    edited 05.09.2013
    Brilliant idea smithy! I'm running a competiton in my alliance to see who gets the new ranks, a competition for jester would make the message board highly entertaining.
    cyberhen @ en 1

Official moat duck trainer
    Black belt 3rd Dan in Origami

Will I ever learn everything about this game?
  • Sam4 (GB1)Sam4 (GB1) Posts: 464
    edited 05.09.2013
    Such a great idea.
    Sam4 - Leader of EPICNESS @UK1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file