Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Battle system changed again?

Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
edited 19.04.2014 in Technical Assistance
Well, after this morning's update it seems the battle system has been changed again.

I am seeing higher losses on sands and fire towers using the same troops, tools and commanders.

Anyone else noticed?

EDIT: Do Not Attack Dragons. One of our players just lost 600 troops in a standard setup attack, usually losing 70 troops. something has definitely changed.
Post edited by Baldrick (GB1) on
It's been a while.....

Comments

• UserParasUserParas Posts: 552
    edited 30.07.2013
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Well, after this morning's update it seems the battle system has been changed again.

I am seeing higher losses on sands and fire towers using the same troops, tools and commanders.

Anyone else noticed?
    Can u please explain some better as i am not having much problems
    [email protected]
    Do u need some info and tips about the game? Visit here: http://chakravyuhalliance.blogspot.in/
    18.jpg
    edited 30.07.2013

Anyone else noticed?
    Can u please explain some better as i am not having much problems
    [email protected]
    Do u need some info and tips about the game? Visit here: http://chakravyuhalliance.blogspot.in/
    18.jpg
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 30.07.2013
    I noticed an increase in ranged losses on sands and fire towers with the same setups as before the update, then as noted above in my edit one of our members lost all troops on a dragon attack.
    It's been a while.....

• thymarathymara Posts: 10
    edited 30.07.2013
    i am same baldrick normally lose 5 men (including dummies) in max bs tower just lost 15 :(((
    thymara @ au 1
  • edited 30.07.2013
    they want to make more ruby tools to use for the towers not only wood ones!
    same like shadows to rvs only to use more rubies
    edited 30.07.2013
    ah yes noticed it :(. GGE is messing up everything . Now GGE is no more as good as it was
    [email protected]
    18.jpg
  • Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 30.07.2013
    Figures GGE & it's greed!
    20a6j54.gif
  • edited 30.07.2013
    i have no fun with that updates they make
    they have to fix all bugs before they make such stupid updates
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 30.07.2013
    If GGS try to fob this off as a bug then it would mean it's another one that has been in the game for a year, unacceptable really.

But let's wait for their feedback and see whether this is intentional or if someone messed up.
    It's been a while.....

edited 30.07.2013
    If GGS try to fob this off as a bug then it would mean it's another one that has been in the game for a year, unacceptable really.

But let's wait for their feedback and see whether this is intentional or if someone messed up.

LOL you gotta be kidding GGS never messes up!
    20a6j54.gif
  • edited 30.07.2013
    so basically just like the gold issue, they let us get used to a certain way of looting and a certain way to play the game and then they decide.. you know what they just aren't using rubies the way we need, what can we change and let them earn less and need to spend rubies to make up for this?

each time it's a "bug" and one that we "were allowed to get away with" for a while and we should feel grateful when they make their own game less enjoyable and more of a grind. lol

way to go as always GGS.
  • YogiBear4YogiBear4 Posts: 22
    edited 30.07.2013
    man everytime there is an update GGS comes up with 1 or the other bug and says this is how it shld be, earlier it was flawed
    I am starting to hate these updates now
    Way to go GGS
    YogiBear @ in 1
    edited 30.07.2013
    YogiBear4 wrote: »
    man everytime there is an update GGS comes up with 1 or the other bug and says this is how it shld be, earlier it was flawed
    I am starting to hate these updates now
    Way to go GGS

LOL have you ever known there to be a good update?
    20a6j54.gif
  • Hal90002Hal90002 Posts: 89
    edited 30.07.2013
    I am having the same probleems with increased losses after attacking towers in ice, sand and fire. Unfortunately I don"t have any pre " update " reports but I suspect that the npc tower castellans may have beeen strengthened. It would be really helpful if anyone with before and after reports could check to see if this theory has any validity.
    Hal9000 @ WWW 1
  • YogiBear4YogiBear4 Posts: 22
    edited 30.07.2013
    Colt442 wrote: »
    LOL have you ever known there to be a good update?

Actually I liked each n every update what GGS did, even the current update with shadow attack on rvs
    The only thing I hate about updates is they come up with slight changes made on 1 or the other things, which ruins our normal gameplay n makes me go mad
    YogiBear @ in 1
  • BulwyBulwy Posts: 219
    edited 30.07.2013
    Yes, i'm losing 4 more than usual in sands and 8 more in peaks. Forever one step forward and two steps back. Thanks GG, seems like there is less resources and loot to be had as well.

Also GG staff, I have hired the marauder whose effect has been virtually nullified by this change, if the game keeps going this way I'm wrapping it in.
    Bulwy @ en 1
    edited 30.07.2013
    Actually I liked each n every update what GGS did, even the current update with shadow attack on rvs
    The only thing I hate about updates is they come up with slight changes made on 1 or the other things, which ruins our normal gameplay n makes me go mad
    This GGS is trying to just make profit and they dont know it can result in a high loss to them
    [email protected]
    18.jpg
    edited 30.07.2013

How can you like them all if they make you go mad you don't make any sense?
    20a6j54.gif
  • edited 30.07.2013
    Hi all,

I'm looking into this internally at the moment to get further details so i can give you a beter explanation, but i would like to highlight briefly this post.
    Hal90002 wrote: »
    I suspect that the npc tower castellans may have beeen strengthened. It would be really helpful if anyone with before and after reports could check to see if this theory has any validity.

Yes they have, it was added to the announcement that there was a calculation error.

Once i have further details i will post more information about the change here.

Regards,
    Ethan
  • CupishCupish Posts: 205
    edited 30.07.2013
    Yes they have baldrick! I usually get 43 loss from my Barbarian fortress I get 45 since yesterday.
    You fail not when you fall, you fail when you fall and don't get up.
    Cupish @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file