Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruby Mine

Comments

• TitoUltimatum (US1)TitoUltimatum (US1) US1 Posts: 1,590
    edited 25.03.2014
    I wonder if they will ever make something permanent
    N86zu.gifHelpU6GoA.gifUsWd89a.gifHatch!h4c03.gif
  • MegWantstoSayHi (US1)MegWantstoSayHi (US1) Posts: 1,104
    edited 26.03.2014
    Billy, if you and I get a nickle for everytime a person says "what's a ruby mind," I think you and I can retire early.

Why do you get any part in Billy's retirement?
    Megan

19.jpg
    aidan952 wrote: »
    I'm not talking about those butterflies, I'm talking about THE butterflies.

You need to watch out for THE Butterflies!
    elita-12 wrote:
    what do you mean by you need to watch the butterfiles

abt. 27% insane
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 26.03.2014
    Why do you get any part in Billy's retirement?

Because he's special :D
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • yashhpyashhp Posts: 1
    edited 28.03.2014
    20.jpg
    yashhp @ in 1
    edited 28.03.2014
    yashhp wrote: »
    20.jpg

What has this got to do with the subject?
    Megan

19.jpg

elita-12 wrote:

abt. 27% insane
  • Kimberlyn6Kimberlyn6 Posts: 7
    edited 28.03.2014
    So Question. If you can't personally get it... because it is either too expensive to purchase, or your not going to obtain it by random events. How else can you get one. This guys that's a few levels ahead of me has one. He clearly uses it well by attacking me every day, depleting everything I build up and sets fire to my castle and 2 outposts so often, I send more time fixing them than I get to attack or farm dead players.

Back to the question.. If you have a dead player who has a mine in their city.. is there any way to take the main castle, and therefore the mine... I have yet to find one in a dead city but for future reference. I have only taken outposts so far.
    Kimberlyn @ au 1
    edited 29.03.2014
    Kimberlyn6 wrote: »
    So Question. If you can't personally get it... because it is either too expensive to purchase, or your not going to obtain it by random events. How else can you get one. This guys that's a few levels ahead of me has one. He clearly uses it well by attacking me every day, depleting everything I build up and sets fire to my castle and 2 outposts so often, I send more time fixing them than I get to attack or farm dead players.

Back to the question.. If you have a dead player who has a mine in their city.. is there any way to take the main castle, and therefore the mine... I have yet to find one in a dead city but for future reference. I have only taken outposts so far.

No. You can not capture someone's main castle.
    Megan

19.jpg

elita-12 wrote:

abt. 27% insane
  • USACyberMonkey (US1)USACyberMonkey (US1) US1 Posts: 388
    edited 29.03.2014
    what are ruby mines

A mine that gives you rubies. ;-)
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • deathsweeper (US1)deathsweeper (US1) Posts: 2,251
    edited 29.03.2014
    before asking some dumb question like whats a ruby mine please read the thread or else this thread will go on forever
    For My Suggestion Thread Go Here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?122041-Lots-of-Great-Suggestions&p=1424338#post1424338

Deathsweeper at USA1! Founder and Co-leader of Vae Victis!!
  • DeathAngleDeathAngle Posts: 7
    edited 29.03.2014
    Well first off after coming back to gge I have to say the ruby mine is probably the best update they ever did. I invested 13K rubies and in 120 days I will have those rubies back and then after that I will get 110 rubies a day for another 240 days so basically they gave me 26K rubies for free :)

For those of you who don't know what a ruby mine is it is a building that you have to pay for with rubies but in the end you get triple the amount of rubies you invested you just have to be patient
    DeathAngle @ WWW 2
    Some of you may remember me as 12kroko on WWW 1
  • RdrnnrRdrnnr Posts: 1,615
    edited 29.03.2014
    *In a sobbing voice*

Please let this thread die! I beg of you, for my sanity, LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno
  • Himanshu MittalHimanshu Mittal Posts: 265
    edited 29.03.2014
    Ruby players can have ruby mine....

It is available in a special limited time event

If u purchase a fixed amount of ruby within that time then u will be gifted that mine.....
    Amount is mentioned in the event & event is only visible to ruby players.....
    Himanshu Mittal @ India1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Show the amount of tools in Towers at least GGE.....Those who want it back, show it in your signature...

Thumbs down for GGE for making the worst update ever
  • Hawk2360Hawk2360 Posts: 1
    edited 10.04.2014
    I saw a player that has a higher level than me and has a ruby mine. I saw it and it looks kinda wierd. It has a little tower and a bigger one, well the point is that when i saw I scrolled over and it read Ruby Mine.
    Hawk2360 @ usa 1
  • NuriWarrior (INT1)NuriWarrior (INT1) Posts: 577
    edited 10.04.2014
    How is this thread still going..
    NuriWarrior @ International 1 [558:666]

Proud Leader of Red Mafia

Seeking New members Level 30+

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If you have nothing to fight for, you have nothing to live for."
    edited 11.04.2014
    How is this thread still going..

Because people like you and I keep posting such things.
    Megan

19.jpg

elita-12 wrote:

abt. 27% insane
  • cloakedgolum (GB1)cloakedgolum (GB1) Posts: 23
    edited 14.04.2014
    Hi everyone,
    I am level 21 and have just had a group set up camp (like a tecnicus, or plague camp) outside my main castle. They are offering to build a ruby mine inside my main castle Yippeee I thought.....but they want 30 000 rubies to build it!
    I can collect rubies every 24 hours and will get 3x the rubies over 365 days...it also says the mine has a limited amount of rubies...but doesn't say how many......

So there are such things as ruby mines...just they cost a ton of rubies to have one built.
    cloakedgolum @ en 1
  • TitoUltimatum (US1)TitoUltimatum (US1) US1 Posts: 1,590
    edited 23.04.2014
    we have established that, but thank you.
    N86zu.gifHelpU6GoA.gifUsWd89a.gifHatch!h4c03.gif
  • AlexRider2AlexRider2 Posts: 88
    edited 23.04.2014
    kili19 wrote: »
    Ruby mines can be bought when they appear outside ur main castle like other events. The lv has been changed to I believe everyone can have a chance to have it appear. I'm lv 31 and it appeared twice for me. The mine can be bought for 3000 rubies and over about 1 year it will give back rubies each day to a total of 9000. Thus, u get 3 times the rubies u bought it for but have to wait and play for about a 1 year. Most likely players leave before that so the game gets the rest of the rubies :P Hope this clears some things up.
    i dont know about this, but in a camp it showed me an offer to buy a gold mine though
    ​signed,
    AlexRider
  • tom224utom224u Posts: 3
    edited 25.04.2014
    Can someone please help me. You see K!ll Team D-T and Dream Team have burnt my castle and this will take me like 3 years to rebuild, can someone please help me find some free rubies.

Thanks
    Tom~
    tom224u @ usa 1
  • Zyxyz (US1)Zyxyz (US1) Posts: 38
    edited 04.05.2014
    I believe cost was between 13000 and 14000 rubies...Yield is 110 rubies per day until 59,600 rubies are harvested...
    Zyxyz @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.