Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Greek Empire , rising force!

Hello folks of GoodGame Empire,

My alliance is looking for new Knights and lords to join our alliance , we expand at least once per 3 days.We have 5+ adults that are part of our leadership team.We have one adult who is temporay out of our alliance due to cirumstances.Level 30 for non-ruby players , 15 for ruby players , 15 for adults.

We have a guild , with good alliances , we have a pact with a big alliance , friends in top groups and generals who were in the origional game before it reset and turned into GGE beta.PM me if interested if no reply go straight to Pjboi or a general.

We do not accept ANY bad language on our chat and we do not accept bullying , or abuse.If big alliances declare war on us , we all stand together take the hits and when war is over we get back up and continue walkings.We are springs , you are fingers.One day we will become swords...

Aprox 2 weeks ago we were 13 members now we are 23.We have many ruby players aswell.Crimson guard where small and they survied against the odds , so why cant we?If you bully us we will non-stop sabatarge you , you can sabatarge till your accounts get deletes banned suspended or stolen , neither of these will happen to us though.

So watch out , we dont give up.We also dont belive in streangth for promotion , we belive in all subjects , you need to be loyal , active , strong , intelligant to be promoted.
J

p.s High honor = more chance of getting in!
Post edited by UltimateJhon on
General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.

Comments

• PJboiPJboi Posts: 675
    edited 12.07.2013
    we currenty hav 5 spaces which are sure 2 go
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

proud founder of Sargent of TDS elite on UK server and War marshal of LOST SOULS HB currently general

contact me if u want to join us
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 12.07.2013
    Yeah , me , MasterLuwi and Carole61 are out of alliance for a while.Will return home soon.
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
    edited 12.07.2013
    Yeah , me , MasterLuwi and Carole61 are out of alliance for a while.Will return home soon.

hope so

still got space
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

proud founder of Sargent of TDS elite on UK server and War marshal of LOST SOULS HB currently general

edited 12.07.2013

hope so

still got space
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

• UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 12.07.2013
    Ok..........
    General of Greek empire.

• NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 12.07.2013
    There's a 1 player Greek Empire on my server... which server are you guys on, and how good is your alliance?
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
    edited 12.07.2013
    There's a 1 player Greek Empire on my server... which server are you guys on, and how good is your alliance?

the server we r on is uk but the other was made by som1 who used 2 b art of our alliance and he lost control
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

edited 14.07.2013
    6 spaces left for any1 who wishes to join
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

edited 15.07.2013
    5 spaces left if u want 2 join mail me or post on this thread and I will contact u
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

edited 17.07.2013
    1 space left probably going 2 be filled later
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

edited 18.07.2013
    bump was fill but some had to be kicked out due to inactivity so we have one space left again plans to expand under way as well
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

• 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 20.07.2013
    Hey, ultimatejhon, what happened, you were in braveheart titan a moment ago.
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 23.07.2013
    hi all great news we r becoming tougher and as we have become stricter we now have 9 spaces and all our remaining members are very active and devoted and we need more like them.

as we now say the great revolution for out empire has begun!!!
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file