Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RPG: Spells, Sneaks, Swords, and Shooting

Comments

• RedBlazestrikerRedBlazestriker Posts: 426
    edited 25.07.2013
    Has anyone on here got the GGE app?
    RedBlazestriker @ en 1
    6.jpg

Join my RPG: World Of Heroes Here
  • lime_yogurtlime_yogurt Posts: 1,045
    edited 25.07.2013
    No. There is a app? Is it android or ios only?
    Maker of RPGs. Check 'em out!

Wizard and Leader of JMDnO, not taking applications.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
  • noblewarriorkinnoblewarriorkin Posts: 131
    edited 25.07.2013
    I choose the Archer
    :D Noblewarriorkin, a proud player of GGE :D
    edited 27.07.2013
    Sure you're in! Right now, you are severely disadvantaged because of you're late entrance, but I will let you in. We are waiting on Christy86 to either pas the shop or decide to continue to "The Doors"

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 28.07.2013
    Bump...............

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 29.07.2013
    Okay, we are moving right to the doors.

Space

Plains

Mountains

Oceans

Volcano

Where do you want to go?

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
  • g man4g man4 Posts: 1,936
    edited 30.07.2013
    mountains.
    g man4 @ Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn

2YNR8da.png?2

HEY YOU, GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!!!

(psst, wanna see something cool? go to youtube and search , do the harlem shake. when you do, the page itself will do the harlem shake...)
    edited 30.07.2013
    As you reach the mountain, a dark metallic voice talks to you.
    "This will be your last fight..."
    Your compass points in the direction of a small village. Following the trail, you come to town square. The folk seem to have blank faces and pale skin. In the center, a Dark boar like creature with wings and a mace and human arms and legs is facing the other way until you step one foot closer. He breaks out in rage and sine around, revealing bright red eyes and a purple substance starts to surround him. With a deafening roar, a shadow like being descends from the sky and turns into the 5 remaining orbs. They circle swiftly down and surround the beast. Prisms of light travel to the sky and form a wormhole, from which a large meteor falls. this lands on the beast, and the orbs are absorbed into the flesh of this monster. A flash of light temporarily blinds you, and when you open your eyes, you wish had stayed blind. The already hideous creature had become a larger version of its self, with horns barely balanced on his head, and from his nose a dark substance dripped. Its mace had grown a string between its ball and handle and became a flail. He twirled the flail in circles around his head, and the villagers fled in panic. It was brought down on some ground and created a gigantic canyon to the center of the earth. A glow emerged from the canyon and the beast shielded it's eyes before pulling the flail back to his hand and taking a few steps from the area of impact.

How To Kill Him:
    He is invincible from all attacks, but he is knocked back by them. He currently stands 5 meters away from the canyon. For each normal attack used he will go back one meter. I will then run a random number generator to see if he hits you back or not. If you are hit, you are knocked out until someone revives you. Dark Magic knocks him back 2 meters, but you have an increased chance of being hit. You can also try to use the Light Energy being emitted from the canyon to push him back 3 meters, but you will have an even slimmer chance of not being hit. You may not attack twice in a row.

GOOD LUCK!

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 30.07.2013
    ummm, I'mma try Dark magic, cause I have a lot of it. DARK MAGIC ATTACK! HIIII YA!

2YNR8da.png?2

(psst, wanna see something cool? go to youtube and search , do the harlem shake. when you do, the page itself will do the harlem shake...)
    edited 31.07.2013
    The orb surrounds your hands and joins into one and travels in a straight line into the stomach of the beast. The blow hits him back 2 meters, making him stand a small 3 meters from the canyon. He tries to deal a blow with his Dark Magic, but you narrowly dodge this.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 31.07.2013
    okay, I guess I'm waiting for someone else to hit him...

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 31.07.2013
    No, you could hit him now.

(I'm really waiting to start chapter 2.)

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 31.07.2013
    fine, I pull out my better sword and knife and charge him with the speed of a cheeta.

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 31.07.2013
    You hit him and you knock him back! He now stands 2 meters from the light pot of death! He fails to hit you.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 31.07.2013
    ehem, if I may attack one more time. GALICK GUUNNNN (dark magic attack)

2YNR8da.png?2

• christy86christy86 Posts: 768
    edited 31.07.2013
    hey lime please dont make chapter 2 as complicated as this keeping track of stats and orbs and what not

any way im a rogue if i remember KNIFE THROW HIYAH
    lvl. 50 in usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fights must always be finished never left unfinished
    edited 01.08.2013
    Okay. There will be a period of time for suggestions.

The beast travels down into the darkness, getting smaller and smaller as he falls. The creature fell into the light and a blast came from canyon as he roared in pain. Looking at each other, now at the villagers who were freed from the curse, and now at your hands. You seem to be disintegrating into light and dust! Suddenly, the world was all light, and nothing else. In your mind a woman's voice says to you, "You have done well, my child." You never had a mother... or did you? No, this was the creator, mother of all things. "Mission accomplished"

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 01.08.2013
    Suggestion time!

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 01.08.2013
    okay, so the next chapter should be more loosely done. more of a collection of creative minds then a game of chance. the way we do this, we can't really take turns so the way we've been doing it isn't working too well.

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 01.08.2013
    Hmm. So your saying the player should have more control? Writing that down. Here are some questions:

Favorite thing
    Least favorite thing
    Random chance vs. Creativity
    Open world vs. Linear
    PvP vs. Teamwork

lime_yogurt @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file