Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RPG: Spells, Sneaks, Swords, and Shooting

Comments

• lime_yogurtlime_yogurt Posts: 1,045
    edited 10.07.2013
    I'm on Chatzy right now. Join!
    Maker of RPGs. Check 'em out!

Wizard and Leader of JMDnO, not taking applications.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 10.07.2013
    I'm going to bed. Peace!

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
  • g man4g man4 Posts: 1,936
    edited 10.07.2013
    I vote space...
    g man4 @ Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn

2YNR8da.png?2

HEY YOU, GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!!!

(psst, wanna see something cool? go to youtube and search , do the harlem shake. when you do, the page itself will do the harlem shake...)
    edited 10.07.2013
    Space it is!

You are dropped into the middle of a white room. The roof is made out of glass and views what seems to be the night sky. Looking around, you also see one little pebble. Investigating this more, you realize you are much lighter then before. The pebble is extremely light, and it seems you could throw this more then stone throw. Inspecting the glass from far away, you see it is fragile. Newly learned Dark Magic could be used to open a strange door in the side of the wall. (13 Dark Magic Power Required or over. Everyone has approximately 12, except for William, who I believe has 18.)

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 10.07.2013
    William places his hand on the strange door and concentrates. colors start swirling around him. white, red, and purple, but mostly Black, the color of shadows. William focuses all of his dark magic on the Door.

and my stats are,

Power:*******
    Magic:****
    Stealth:*********
    Accuracy:*******
    DM:******

which gives me like 28 DM if you count it as 6 times 5 - 2 because I only have 4 in magic or it's 22 if you count it as 6 time 4 - 2 because I only have 4 in magic.

2YNR8da.png?2

(psst, wanna see something cool? go to youtube and search , do the harlem shake. when you do, the page itself will do the harlem shake...)
    edited 10.07.2013
    The Energy Creates a hole in the door. Stepping through, you see that you are in a different room that is not white. Looking out of a window, you see you are not on your home planet, but in space! Looking around, you find a light switch. Hitting it, you can see that you are in a rocket launching room. One rocket has the door open. You then realize, "Wait a second, why is this Firework so huge, and why does it have a door?". You have not seen one of these ever. They have not been invented! Since there is no other way, you jump in the rocket. Inside there are multiple buttons. They say "Station", which has been pressed down, "Planet" and "Mother ship"

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 10.07.2013
    William looks curiously at this strange contraption. He presses the button that says Planet...

(yeah, Planet exploration. is the planet earth or another planet?)

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 10.07.2013
    (That is crucial to the plot!)

The large Firework did not explode as expected. Instead, it shot over to a planet. This looked a lot like Homeplanet, but it was HUGE. Landing on a station on the planet, you get out and look around. There are people on this planet! They look a lot like you, but what are they wearing?! Shirts with miniature sleeves, devices with screens that glow, super fast wagons pulled without horses? Looking around, you find someone outside what seems to be a house. Asking him on what world they might be on, he barely looks up from his weird contraption, seems to look at your armor laughs and says "Earth. Is this some kind of joke? I know those people at NASA were crazy, but not this much..."

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 10.07.2013
    "NA- NASS- NASA? what is this NASA You speak of? Is that the beast that guards our Orb?"

The man Looks at William like He's crazy and William returns the sentiment.

"well, since you are obviously oblivious to the goings on, can you at least direct me to a place which serves good ale?"...

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 10.07.2013
    "Well, "The Bar Over There" serves some good ale." He points to the Pub bearing that name. "But first you might want to check over at the mental institution."

Not knowing what it was, you decide not to go there, and just visit the The Bar. After you sit down, the strange objects continue to appear. In the corner there is a weird panel with moving pictures. It shows a complicated sport of big men in helmets scrambling around to bring a oddly shaped ball to a fork in the ground. Finally the screen changed to a news broadcast. Everyone in the bar seems to feel sad, but you listen intently.

"Breaking news, a robbery has taken place at a local bank. It was robbed by an odd looking man with purple eyes and what seemed to be old armor" You get a bit mad at the use of the word old to describe you usual clothes. "He seemed to be carrying a purple orb in his hand that pulled him to where he needed to go, and and a pet dog that helped him along the way by terrorizing people. He ran to his hiding in a house on 30 west street."

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 11.07.2013
    William shoots up from his stool with his knife and sword drawn. this freaks a lot of people out, but William doesn't care. William sees someone in armor like his own and asks him to lead him to 30 west street. the man says,

"woah, dude. nice get-up. You really went all out on the game of thrones convention costume didn't you? anyways yeah, I live on 30 west street, I'll give you a ride there"

William agrees and he is lead to one of those horseless wagons. it is loud and William is honestly pretty scared by it, but he keeps that to himself. eventually the man brings the wagon to a stop and William gets out, not sure how to figure out which structure the Orb was in...

(I'll be offline for awhile sorry)

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 11.07.2013
    You and the group are dropped off on the first house of the street. The houses seem pretty nice, but one looks uglier then the rest. The guy offers you to stay at his house. He would be happy to give you anything... for a small price.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 11.07.2013
    The official name for this Chapter is "Chapter 1: The Darkness Dilemma"

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 11.07.2013
    Oh I forgot! Your compasses point in the direction of a normal house.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
  • christy86christy86 Posts: 768
    edited 11.07.2013
    rusty cloaks wondering if it will do anything in this strange world and heads toward
    lvl. 50 in usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fights must always be finished never left unfinished
    edited 11.07.2013
    Inside the house, you find a number of things. These include a strange type of money, a book on English, dog biscuits and an enchanted door with a lock that can not be opened by any magic other then a key.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
    edited 11.07.2013
    William walks in the odd mans house, waiting for the others so that they can go get the orb.

2YNR8da.png?2

edited 11.07.2013
    He shows you around. He offers you to see his sale.

Weird Key I Found: $50

Underwear: $10

Old Shoes: $20

By the way, there was $60 in the house with the enchanted door.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1
  • RedBlazestrikerRedBlazestriker Posts: 426
    edited 11.07.2013
    Do we each get $60 or is that for all of us?
    RedBlazestriker @ en 1
    6.jpg

Join my RPG: World Of Heroes Here
    edited 11.07.2013
    All of you combined.

lime_yogurt @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file