Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Work shops

bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
As you know when you make tools, both siege and defence, they can only have 2 slots but why?

we have 2 different workshops in the castle so surly there should be different boxes for different tools. I mean a siege workshop make siege weapons and a defence makes defence tools so why show them in the same place and only have 2 spaces?

Siege and defense tools should not be intertwined. If there are two different buildings then they should each have their own sets of construction slots, not share one set.
Post edited by bobbysbro on
Level 70
Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn

Comments

• ReBootXDReBootXD Posts: 173
    edited 06.06.2013
    I completely agree, siege and defense tools should not be intertwined. If there are two different buildings then they should each have their own sets of construction slots, not share one set.
    -Count ReBootXD Lvl 30, #GGE 8)
    Clan: Wolverine.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 08.06.2013
    Yes, that's what I was trying to say but didn't know how to word it
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 08.06.2013
    Bump bump bump
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 08.06.2013
    I disagree.

Although it does make sense, it does not give us an advantage of any sort.
    We might want to make loads of ladders but because the workshops are separate, we can make less. An idea of 2 free slots for each would probably be turned down by GGE, they do not want to give players an advantage.
    Now, with more slots probably going to have to be introduced, that would give ruby buyers a bigger advantage which I am sure, many do not wish to see.
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 10.09.2013
    Bump...thought I would restart this
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 11.09.2013
    123guy wrote: »
    I disagree.

Although it does make sense, it does not give us an advantage of any sort.

How does it not give us an advantage? Having different slots for both workshops would allow us to produce more,giving us an advantage...unless I misunderstood

Anyways,this seems very logical,but I doubt GGS would add this,because of the fact that it would sort of take away anyone's desire to get more construction slots,because when you can produce 4 tools at once,having more construction slots doesn't seem nescessary,or needed.
  • dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 11.09.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    How does it not give us an advantage? Having different slots for both workshops would allow us to produce more,giving us an advantage...unless I misunderstood

Anyways,this seems very logical,but I doubt GGS would add this,because of the fact that it would sort of take away anyone's desire to get more construction slots,because when you can produce 4 tools at once,having more construction slots doesn't seem nescessary,or needed.

Some people manage to find these kind of things necessary, such as someone needs to attack another player at morning. So they buy extra slots and go to sleep. At morning everything will be ready and he attacks.
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oreo8Oreo8 Posts: 64
    edited 11.09.2013
    Some people manage to find these kind of things necessary, such as someone needs to attack another player at morning. So they buy extra slots and go to sleep. At morning everything will be ready and he attacks.

He means that if the Seige and Defense workshop slots were seperated,nobody would really deem the extra ones nescessary.
    Oreo @ Int1

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    But Roses can also be white
    And Violets are purple
  • 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 11.09.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »

Ah, I was under the impression that it wpuld kind of take one slot each.
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 11.09.2013
    i agree with idea, is logical if we can make 2 siege and 2 def tools at the same time, i mean, they are different workskops.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file