Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ideas...

UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
Idea 1, When attacking you should have the option as to which castle the men return to [if they live], so i could attack from main and they ould return to my op.

Idea 2, when you buy rubys you get 12 hours of bonus perks , such as barterer appears and it is cheaper items and you recive more items when you trade.

Idea 3, There should be a ranking forloot in alliance ranking section.

Idea 4, Ruby players that spent average £5 a week , they can trade coins for rubys 5 times per barterer , 2,500 coins for 100 rubys etc.

Idea 5, Alliance upgrade , should be able to upgrade a section that speeds up building speeds. and another that increasesrecruitment speed during wars.

Please comment any suggestions.8)
Post edited by UltimateJhon on
General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.

Comments

• edited 24.05.2013
    Sorry, but ideas 2 and 4 will not happen. We have no intention of allowing rubies to be purchased with coins and there is no way to allow events just for a single player.

Regards,
    Ethan
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 24.05.2013
    ok what about 1 and 4 then pal?
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • LeveleteLevelete Posts: 43
    edited 24.05.2013
    Ideas 2 and 4 are good!
    I like them!

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are under atack!
    The legendary dead troops atack us!8|
    edited 24.05.2013
    thanks bro...
    General of Greek empire.

• LeveleteLevelete Posts: 43
    edited 24.05.2013
    I just like them because you know it's for buying rubies but i'm not a ruby player.
    so..VERY GOOD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are under atack!
    The legendary dead troops atack us!8|
  • GrotugGrotug Posts: 159
    edited 24.05.2013
    I like idea 5 very much. A new upgrade for the alliance that increases recruitment speed during war would be an excellent addition to the game. BTW, I had also thought of idea #1. :)
    Grotug @ usa 1
    edited 24.05.2013
    ah cool , i wish i knew how to make a poll lolz
    General of Greek empire.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file