Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Genie in a bottle.

Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
GGS have recently stated that they are trying to improve their customer service and communication skills. So, let's give them some things to consider.

I, the GGS genie (unofficial) hereby grant you three wishes. Please take some time to think about what would make you truly happier playing this game.

Once I have enough wishes, I'll pack them up in my travel trunk and fly off to Hamburg on my magic carpet and deliver them personally (via email).

Please list your three wishes (relating to the game) on this thread and let's see if we can help GGS to make us happy...
Post edited by Baldrick (GB1) on
It's been a while.....

Comments

• WhipplerWhippler Posts: 286
    edited 17.04.2013
    reduce the costs on ruby buildings
    Whippler @ usa 1
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 17.04.2013
    1. The chances of obtaining Legendary/Epic equipment from Fire Peaks NPCs be increased.

2. The chances of successfully increasing the strength of an equipment should be increased but to balance it out, the cost of each upgrade should increase 15%.

3. There should be something like the "seek enemies for honor" button to "Seek closest member of (insert name) alliance". This will be useful when you're trying to find enemy targets that are near by.

Thanks a lot! :D
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • TerriahTerriah Posts: 507
    edited 17.04.2013
    You're not one of those takes-your-wish-grants-it-but-then-it-totally-back-fires-and-screws-you-over genies, are you?
    Because if I made a wish, I would hate for you to rebalance it for me :P
    Terriah @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 17.04.2013
    Terriah wrote: »
    You're not one of those takes-your-wish-grants-it-but-then-it-totally-back-fires-and-screws-you-over genies, are you?
    Because if I made a wish, I would hate for you to rebalance it for me :P

Some of the wishes may have some bad implications, so be careful.......
    It's been a while.....

• Vastan (INT3)Vastan (INT3) Posts: 550
    edited 17.04.2013
    Very good thread idea Mr B. I'll have to have a very good think about this before posting my wishes.
    White Hayes @ en 1
    edited 17.04.2013
    Whippler wrote: »
    reduce the costs on ruby buildings

Alas my dear child, your wish is not my command. Reducing the ruby costs will not in fact make the game better, as players who have already paid for these buildings would not be happy at all.

You have two remaining wishes......
    It's been a while.....

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 17.04.2013
    1. Place a post in the forums telling "Every change" they are going to make to the game, including bugs in every update and bug-fixes.

2. Adding more special events could be nice too, for example an event for Halloween or other "holidays" other companies do that even when it's a world-wide game.
    For example getting a special Halloween shop where you can trade candy for items (like some special soldiers, equipment and decorations), and you get candy attacking NPC's during October.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • YuragonerYuragoner Posts: 188
    edited 17.04.2013
    1) Reduce page two of the attack report to one easily readable page. It is rediculous that we have to go through so many clicks to review a 4 wave attack report. Add time of the attack as well.

2) Allow leaders to send mass mail to all Generals.

3)Get rid of the sliders and let us type troop counts when we set our attacks/defenses or send support.
    Yuragoner @ usa 1
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 18.04.2013
    They wanted us to rely on taxes for coins right? I have over 3k pop, I got the levies researched to get me 83k in coins, but for the next 24hr period it says 69k?? where did my coins go? what happened to my taxes?? Huh, huh? I want my tax structure back!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 18.04.2013
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    1. Place a post in the forums telling "Every change" they are going to make to the game, including bugs in every update and bug-fixes.

2. Adding more special events could be nice too, for example an event for Halloween or other "holidays" other companies do that even when it's a world-wide game.
    For example getting a special Halloween shop where you can trade candy for items (like some special soldiers, equipment and decorations), and you get candy attacking NPC's during October.

Your wishes have been placed in the sacred trunk and will be magically transported (be email) when I set off for Hamburg. Remember, you still have one wish remaining.....
    It's been a while.....

• Zman11of7Zman11of7 Posts: 1
    edited 18.04.2013
    1. allow people to build more than one building at a time without having to pay to do so
    2. add units that have special abilites like the ability to go straight to the courtyard when attacking
    3. make it where you get more rubies from robber baron castles
    Zman11of7 @ usa 1
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 18.04.2013
    Zman11of7 wrote: »
    1. allow people to build more than one building at a time without having to pay to do so
    2. add units that have special abilites like the ability to go straight to the courtyard when attacking
    3. make it where you get more rubies from robber baron castles

I don't speak for Baldrick, but personally, I don't like any of those suggestions.

1. Less rubies needed so lower game quality.
    2. Then what's the point of having walls and defense tools?
    3. The higher the level of RBCs the more rubies you'll get...they can't just hand out free rubies to everyone.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 18.04.2013
    The Genie has spoken and his wise words of wisdom were as follows...

"There are only an infinite number of rubies in this fine kingdom.... Wishes to increase free rubies or decrease their value will not be taken lightly...."

(unless you got the cash of course.... In that case, we accept most major credit cards..... muhahahahaha)
    It's been a while.....

• Sportsfan5000Sportsfan5000 Posts: 3
    edited 18.04.2013
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):rolleyes::):S:)1. Please make dialogue boxes. I have lost 1000 purchased rubies because dialogue boxes do not exist.
    2. Please make support troops available for attack.
    3. Please grant me 10 total wishes
    4. Please keep your awesomeness
    Sportsfan5000 @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 18.04.2013
    1) More pages for the "Announcements"

2) A small warning that pops up when making someone leader
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 18.04.2013
    1. Overhead/birds eye view of your castle to make it easier to organize

2. Make it easier to find your former RVs, because it sucks when some little prick caps and instantly abandons your RVs

3. Improve all of the new units so that people will actually use them
    BRB Hounds suck at attacking suck at defending and have zero ranged defense
    BRB Barbarian is the exact same as a marauder, just with less carrying capacity
    BRB Flame Bear has 5 ranged defense power
    BRB Composite Bow has 5 melee defense power
    BRB all these units are useless.

Also maybe the ability to save attack formations. Say for example I am setting up an attack I am almost done and then realize that I only have 960 troops. I should be able to save the attack as is, leave the attack setup screen, then recruit or move 80 troops to that castle. Then open the attack screen, load the attack I had saved and just add the 80 troops that were short when I originally set up the attack
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • Zub-ZubZub-Zub Posts: 743
    edited 18.04.2013
    1. Warning message for EVERY time you press a button to buy rubies. (Are you sure you would like to buy this?)

2. A larger map of regions. (especially showing your alliance members. It would be nice to know exactly where your alliance members are). At least directions (N,S,E,W) with the distance measurements.

3. Being able to select exact numbers and types of soldiers that you want to place on the wall for defense.
    "I hate to tell you this, but there are ALWAYS going to be new things that cost rubies. Given thats how we fund the game that is not going to change." -CM Malreyn

FINALLY some honesty. Thank you CM Malreyn.

Go HERE, or FACE MY WRATH! :)
    Zub-Zub @ usa 1
  • royal1royal1 Posts: 186
    edited 18.04.2013
    1: reduce cost of lv4 bakery and lv3 drillground

2: be able to buy rubies via iTunes

3: more variety of troop units
    royal1 @usa1, proud Recruiter of LegionOfTheFree.

http://LegionOfTheFree.com/
  • keep1keep1 Posts: 410
    edited 18.04.2013
    Special ninja soldiers
    Equipment that repells spies
    The ability to attack armies on the world map
    keep1 @ usa 1

Yeaaaaaaahhh Buddy!
    Know who says that?
    No? Then you are a bit
    young to post
  • EL The InvaderEL The Invader Posts: 110
    edited 18.04.2013
    1.Super Special event when holiday,GG Big farm,GG Cafe have it.
    2.More strategic point
    3.Fix more bugs
    EL The Invader @ United Kingdom 1

The proud member of Templar Saints

Good Luck Playing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file