Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Validation of HB bullying

Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
edited 03.04.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
My family(BLACK HAWKS) has a non-agression agreement with Bad Boys and yet they continueously attack us over and over especialy a select few people and this is the definition of bullying attacking someone over and over without any signs of hostility from us.

this among other stories validates HB being a bully family and why we as a server and a community should pull for and support United Coalition in the fight for freedom against HB
Post edited by Danger1602 on
Danger1602 World 1
I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
bow down to BLACK HAWKS
here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
I am smart strong and stealthy
I LOVE TURTLES
check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast

Comments

• edited 26.03.2013
    cause its a war game so they are doing war pretty simple get over it
  • the championthe champion Posts: 270
    edited 26.03.2013
    cause its a war game so they are doing war pretty simple get over it

Oh ok then, I guess i'll mass attack you every single day with all my friends for no reason at all, a part from it's a war game...

Just because it's a war game doesn't mean you should attack the same people muti-able times for no reason... There's a difference between playing the game, and being a bully
    the champion @ WWW 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 26.03.2013
    Oh ok then, I guess i'll mass attack you every single day with all my friends for no reason at all, a part from it's a war game...

Just because it's a war game doesn't mean you should attack the same people muti-able times for no reason... There's a difference between playing the game, and being a bully

He doesn't play on your server :p

But I get your point
  • vantomalvantomal Posts: 178
    edited 26.03.2013
    the champion is correct, I could not have put it better myself, literally I agree word for word what he said. I also hate when you attack others for honour and glory we get mass attacked my the entire alliance. How fair is that.
    vantomal @ usa 1
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 26.03.2013
    Its a war game get over it? pfft thats the oldest in the book mate - so what do you do all day - hmm i exscuse.. i know i'll say ''its a war game blah blah blah!'' . Genius mate i would of said something like ''use melee against melee in defeance n ranged against ranged with tools and store secret armys and get help and keep sabatarging..'' this thread isn't of your topic lol mate.
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • edited 27.03.2013
    alright so i was wrong when i said that

they should just keep attacking i think maybe 1 attack every week/month is fair

my first statement wasnt very well thought through
  • marco37marco37 Posts: 778
    edited 27.03.2013
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    this among other stories validates HB being a bully family and why we as a server and a community should pull for and support United Coalition in the fight for freedom against HB

Why are you talking about HB when you first say BB is attacking you? And when will it stop? If United will win, then in the end they will be attacking your alliance over and over again because then they are the strongest. BB is a fair and respectfull alliance. Can't say this of United.
    Proud Member of Hells Warriors (International 1)

General in HW-Elite

http://hells-warriors-empir.forumieren.com/forum
  • legend.killerlegend.killer Posts: 329
    edited 27.03.2013
    My family(BLACK HAWKS) has a non-agression agreement with Bad Boys and yet they continueously attack us over and over especialy a select few people and this is the definition of bullying attacking someone over and over without any signs of hostility from us.

Why are you calling HB a bullies when only Badboys have attacked you
    [email protected]

The Rat Pack
    we don't die, we multiply

http://theratpack.yolasite.com/
  • legend.killerlegend.killer Posts: 329
    edited 27.03.2013
    Not to sound rude but you really think your alliance could make any difference when the strongest of alliances of United are having hard time against HB. I understand that you have been attacked again and again but accusing the entire HB for it is not fair. You'll be asking for more trouble for your alliance if you jump in the war which has nothing to do with you. The best way for your problem is talk not war
    [email protected]

The Rat Pack

http://theratpack.yolasite.com/
  • dummyACTdummyACT Posts: 7
    edited 27.03.2013
    Why are you calling HB a bullies when only Badboys have attacked you

They say HB because when retaliation was taken against BB for there actions all of HB joined in the fight. Fair enough, you are in a coalition with BB then supporting them is what you should do. But, if you support BB in their fight then you will also be lumped in with them when people speak of them. You cannot decide when you are with them and when you are not.
    dummyACT @ WWW 2
  • RahulFighter1RahulFighter1 Posts: 72
    edited 27.03.2013
    Want to Join United?
    RahulFighter1 @ WWW 1
  • jet 01jet 01 Posts: 11
    edited 28.03.2013

I am sorry but you spurting some words is not validation.
    Where is the proof, where are the screen shots???
    Why don't you name the players so they can defend themselves? Or maybe you don't have any names.
    Once again, United thinks they can say whatever they want to say and everyone will be stupid enough to believe them. Prove it!
    I think the lies and accusations are starting to unravel!

Jet
    jet 01 @ WWW 1
  • cstech69 (INT1)cstech69 (INT1) Posts: 14
    edited 28.03.2013
    What is truly sad is that the only way BB and HW will be happy is when all players besides BB and HW quit. Whenever an alliance begins to ascend the rankings you all mass attack them until either most quit playing this game or join your alliances. Case in point (STEEL). The best thing that could happen is the game crash and everyone has to start over again.
    cstech69 @ WWW 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    cstech69 wrote: »
    What is truly sad is that the only way BB and HW will be happy is when all players besides BB and HW quit. Whenever an alliance begins to ascend the rankings you all mass attack them until either most quit playing this game or join your alliances. Case in point (STEEL). The best thing that could happen is the game crash and everyone has to start over again.
    So not true! We only attack does person who are attacking us. Before United mass attack BB we (HW) where living in peace with almost everyone (except those who attacked us). So no! We are not happy if everyone if leaving. We do care about everyone as many other alliances do.

General in HW-Elite

• VasichVasich Posts: 99
    edited 29.03.2013
    aaaaaaaaaaand another topic with basicly the same ppls throwing accusations arround :D
    The Rat Pack
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 02.04.2013
    Vasich wrote: »
    aaaaaaaaaaand another topic with basicly the same ppls throwing accusations arround :D

Yer,its seems like every tread is that it.
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • edited 02.04.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    He doesn't play on your server :p

But I get your point

i do........
    edited 02.04.2013
    Vasich wrote: »
    Yeah and almost telling the same HB are bullies HB did this HB did that. Well, if you read all of them you will see that United is doing a lot of things they say about HB. HW wasn't in war with anyone and wher leaving peacefull with a lot of alliances until United attacked BB.
    My believe ... United should look at there selfs and stop complaining. They are doing the same and by doing that they are no better then HB (and to my believe we are doing well. Keeping the peace as much as possible. 2 War and both started by United. BOTH!). Just look around the forum and you know why United isn't better.

General in HW-Elite

• derkaderderkader Posts: 765
    edited 02.04.2013
    i havnt even giventhis thread a look until now i am tired I DERKADER OF SPARTA blades is tired of all the people saying HB are bullies i have only ever hadone bad run in with HB other than the wars that m alliance participated in with HW this doesnt mean that i wont war against them as i trustmy alliance leaders but everyone saying oh they do this oh they do that stop complaining about it on the forum and do sumthin about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • immortaltechimmortaltech Posts: 224
    edited 02.04.2013
    I have to agree with what the majority of other players have said. Even though I support United, this is not a situation where you can accuse the entire HB coalition of "bullying".
    You said yourself it was "a select few people" HB literally probably has over a thousand members.
    You can't call the whole coalition bullies for this.
    Yes, they have bullies within their ranks. United probably has a few too.
    Not saying HB in general isn't guilty of bullying people in some situations, but I don't think this is one of them.
    Also, all of the members of HB who are really loyal to them should be busy attacking us at United, not wasting their time with your alliance. It's probably a few members of one of the weakest bb alliances just using the name for protection.
    Have you tried talking to their leader? I assure you everyone who really belongs in bb is using all of their energy in the war against us and should not be attacking you.
    And yeah, like someone said, name the players you are talking about. If you guys really have an acknowledged NAP with BB, i'm sure you could get it worked out so they won't attack again if you really tried instead of just complaining about it on the forum.
    Returning from a long absence, trying to figure out what's going on here

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file