Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

worldwide chat

Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
this would allow us to find friends and recruits for alliances and alliances to join
Post edited by Danger1602 on
Danger1602 World 1
I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
bow down to BLACK HAWKS
here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
I am smart strong and stealthy
I LOVE TURTLES
check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast

Comments

• SadiusSadius Posts: 155
    edited 13.03.2013
    No, could you imagine the lag from all these people talking or how confusing it would be when talking to someone with all these other people talking.
    Sadius @ WWW 2
  • Deaths RageDeaths Rage Posts: 78
    edited 13.03.2013
    I agree with sadius... Althought the grand scheme is nice its toll on a server is massive...

Alliance to alliance chat
    Maybe nap (not really)
    Recruitment channel for Lords, Dukes and all those un recruited

Chucking it out there btw (this isnt related but the guy will see it) just because you get schooled in a forum doesnt mean you should RAGE email them ok? thats for the dude on my forums
    Deaths Rage @ au 1
  • The ChosenThe Chosen Posts: 169
    edited 13.03.2013
    you can't join an alliance in another server anyways...plus the forum is the world chat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hear the screams of the oppressed citizens...yet I see the wealthy laughing
    I hear this talk of great kings...yet I see nothing but corruption
    I hear the masses chanting my name...yet nothing is said for the powerless king
    I hear the pleas of a new era...and I shall bring them one

FIGHT FOR YOUR CITIZENS, YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET TO YOUR EMPIRE
    In Soviet Firstheld, Country loves YOU!!!
  • Steven180Steven180 Posts: 152
    edited 14.03.2013
    I agree with sadius... Althought the grand scheme is nice its toll on a server is massive...

Alliance to alliance chat
    Maybe nap (not really)
    Recruitment channel for Lords, Dukes and all those un recruited

Chucking it out there btw (this isnt related but the guy will see it) just because you get schooled in a forum doesnt mean you should RAGE email them ok? thats for the dude on my forums
    I totally agree with this statement.
    Steven180 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file