Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Calvalry: new type of units

Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
well I think we should have calvalry units because in real life they did not just have foot units, they had melee units, ranged units, and calvalry units,now these would NOT increase speed of troops like horses and it would sort of be like this: calvalry is better than ranged, but ranged is better than melee and then melee is better than calvalry this would help encourage a wider selecetion of troops so I think we should have calvalry units like these

Barracks level 2: Light calvalry 45 coins 42 mounted attack 13 melee defense 26 ranged defense

Barracks level 5: Heavy cavalry 125 coins 123 mounted attack 9 melee defense 16 ranged defense

Veteran calvalry: 175 coins 142 mounted attack 12 melee defense 19 ranged defense

traveling calvalry: 50 of them per relic 176 mounted attack 4 melee defense 9 ranged defense

Kings gaurd calvalry: 200 coins 159 mounted attack 6 melee defense 12 ranged defense

tell me what you think
Post edited by Danger1602 on
Danger1602 World 1
I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
bow down to BLACK HAWKS
here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
I am smart strong and stealthy
I LOVE TURTLES
check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast

Comments

• ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 02.03.2013
    We already have this. When you use coins or rubies to reduce travel time using horses, you are creating cavalry right? It increases the fighting power of your troops.
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • kabeyunkabeyun Posts: 11
    edited 02.03.2013
    I think it is a good idea.
    kabeyun @ usa 1
  • TJEvansIIITJEvansIII Posts: 35
    edited 02.03.2013
    I like it. Would be nice if you could send out an army to meet an incoming attack out in the open field. Cavalry would facilitate such a counter move.
    TJEvansIII @ usa 1
  • Cyrus000Cyrus000 Posts: 14
    edited 02.03.2013
    Well you see, the cavalry would defeat the purpose of the stables. Everyone will start using only cavalry so they can travel faster. It would only make things more complicated and would further make it unfair for those who lack even coins and rubies. Elfangar is right, the cavalry would defeat the purpose of the horses/stables.
    To conquer the kingdoms and defeat my foes, I am persistent to the end!
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 02.03.2013
    Haha,Traveling calvary......
  • HackAndSlashHackAndSlash Posts: 20
    edited 02.03.2013
    there is no point of cavalry unless ggu makes players able to fight on the field not a "castle"
    HackAndSlash @ usa 1
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 02.03.2013
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    well I think we should have calvalry units because in real life they did not just have foot units, they had melee units, ranged units, and calvalry units, so I think we should have calvalry units like these

Barracks level 2: Light calvalry 45 coins 42 mounted attack 13 melee defense 26 ranged defense

Barracks level 5: Heavy cavalry 125 coins 123 mounted attack 9 melee defense 16 ranged defense

Veteran calvalry: 175 coins 142 mounted attack 12 melee defense 19 ranged defense

traveling calvalry: 50 of them per relic 176 mounted attack 4 melee defense 9 ranged defense

Kings gaurd calvalry: 200 coins 159 mounted attack 6 melee defense 12 ranged defense

tell me what you think

Calvary is a term used for a group of soldiers, not one particular unit. New soldiers for the barracks wont be added anytime soon.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 02.03.2013
    Elfangor wrote: »
    We already have this. When you use coins or rubies to reduce travel time using horses, you are creating cavalry right? It increases the fighting power of your troops.

Horses dont make your troops stronger, only faster.
    4.jpg 93.3K
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 02.03.2013
    Let me be clear the speed of troops would not increase
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I LOVE TURTLES

• RoobinHood77777RoobinHood77777 Posts: 302
    edited 02.03.2013
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    Let me be clear the speed of troops would not increase

What would be the pherpass of them then?!
    As Lordsaruman said this is not a type of unit,simply a group of soldiers that move faster!
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction",Isaac Newton. ;)
  • HeroKing2HeroKing2 Posts: 459
    edited 02.03.2013
    What would be the pherpass of them then?!
    As Lordsaruman said this is not a type of unit,simply a group of soldiers that move faster!

I think it is designed to combat melee soldiers.
    But ranged soldiers do this so it is a bit pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    HeroKing2, Level 36 Baron, @ United Kingdom 1

Proud member of REAPERS.

"If we don't end war, war will end us".
    H. G. Wells

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left".
    Bertrand Russell
  • Big RabBig Rab Posts: 20
    edited 02.03.2013
    been there suggested that months ago got no where!
    Big Rab @ WWW 1
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 02.03.2013
    HeroKing2 wrote: »
    I think it is designed to combat melee soldiers.
    But ranged soldiers do this so it is a bit pointless.

if you read my suggestion then you would be able to see that I have explained this
    Danger1602 World 1
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    I LOVE TURTLES

• AdityamattAdityamatt Posts: 322
    edited 02.03.2013
    i little bit of tweaking and can be used in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Adityamatt @ in 1
    For those who may need help:
    http://www.unstoppablealliance.blogspot.com/
  • William89William89 Posts: 512
    edited 02.03.2013
    Cavalry soldiers, as Lord Sarumam said are a group of soliders not an individual solider. And they where not used to attack castles, they where used for open ground battles. How are horses going to climb Castle Walls? Or Break down a Gate?

In this game you dont technically have a battle, you are laying siege to someones castle. All battles in this game are based upon siege, thats why you have siege tools and defence tools that increase the castle protection.
    William89
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 02.03.2013
    Yeah it won't work
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 02.03.2013
    When using horses, you get an increase of 6, 10, or 16% in "all 10 fields", so wouldn't that include combat attack power?
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • VenzzzVenzzz Posts: 2
    edited 02.03.2013
    Why would you want to go out into the field to defend your castle?

You have a castle...
    Venzzz @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file