Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The end of the world is near(usa1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
edited 04.02.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Even though I am not in USA1 I am in www1 but I can still tell from the forums that with all these major alliance and family wars the doom of this server is near I hope that the collective will lose the major war, but nothing can stop the DOOM OF USA1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Danger1602 on
Danger1602 World 1
I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
bow down to BLACK HAWKS
here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
I am smart strong and stealthy
I LOVE TURTLES
check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast

Comments

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 29.01.2013
    How nice,another thread for us all to argue in
  • edited 29.01.2013
    If you drop a few thousand dollars on rubies, you can tech up an account on USA1 and join in on the action.
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 29.01.2013
    Haha I wish I could join, but Int 1 keeps me busy enough.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • grim reeper3grim reeper3 Posts: 155
    edited 29.01.2013
    Join usa1 and see (collective is as bad as misc on bulling only difference collective doesnt buy as many rubies)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]grim reeper @ usa 1

Watch out [email protected]$$ coming through
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 29.01.2013
    there are to many threads going on about this...
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
  • BraveShadow1BraveShadow1 Posts: 343
    edited 29.01.2013
    hmmm going to end well gotta kick up the old time machine and turn 16 to buy millions of rubies to prevent this
    BraveShadow1 @ USA 1 White Assasins
    White Assasins looking for members in USA 1
    Final Fantasy Cloud said to Sephiroth "I Pity You. You Just Don't Get It At All...There's Not A Thing I Don't Cherish!"
    Another Quote "You Can't Change Anything By Just Sitting Back And Looking At It." Big Final Fantasy Fan :)
  • grim reeper3grim reeper3 Posts: 155
    edited 29.01.2013
    This war is only making low lvls quit both sides arent going to end war soon or anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]grim reeper @ usa 1

Watch out [email protected]$$ coming through
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 29.01.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Haha I wish I could join, but Int 1 keeps me busy enough.

true dat brotha
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • moon2823moon2823 Posts: 26
    edited 29.01.2013
    I know. **** usa1.
    moon2823 @ usa 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 31.01.2013
    Thanks for opening another pointless thread...
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • GrotugGrotug Posts: 159
    edited 31.01.2013
    I just started playing this game a couple days ago and I am in usa1. Ehh.. what's it all about? The server is going to go away?
    Grotug @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 31.01.2013
    Grotug wrote: »
    I just started playing this game a couple days ago and I am in usa1. Ehh.. what's it all about? The server is going to go away?

He's just being overly dramatic
  • AmazingJensericAmazingJenseric Posts: 51
    edited 01.02.2013
    You know nothing! Don't be a smart a$$. How can you take sides if you aren't in USA1?
    AmazingJenseric USA 1

Just play!
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 01.02.2013
    so the usa guys are running round like headless chickens sayin we need beat collective we need beat misc blardy blardy blah :)
    go the misc goooooooo 8)
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • Pelasion (US1)Pelasion (US1) US1 Posts: 285
    edited 02.02.2013
    lol..... just lol.... :P
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 02.02.2013
    haha yeah:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • edited 02.02.2013
    Join usa1 and see (collective is as bad as misc on bulling only difference collective doesnt buy as many rubies)

Kerching $$$$$$$$
    CEO checking in
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 02.02.2013
    Its not the end of the world it's the end of getting our inboxes spammed with threats and messages asking us why we attacked everytime we attack someone related to the collective
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • edited 03.02.2013
    Do us all involed in this war a favor and stop making threads if you have no idea whats going on and if your not part of this war. Im pretty sure it would help things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] LIKE A BOSS!
  • The Epic DudeThe Epic Dude Posts: 555
    edited 03.02.2013
    so the usa guys are running round like headless chickens sayin we need beat collective we need beat misc blardy blardy blah :)
    go the misc goooooooo 8)

ITs not like ur in this fight with over 500 players....

Yep another pointless thread :/
    IM a noob.

Dont ask me anything

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file