Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Message to USA 1 Server: The Great Rustling of our time

Comments

• StraightDrop13StraightDrop13 Posts: 137
    edited 17.01.2013
    AaronW28 wrote: »
    stole (stl), sto·len (stln), steal·ing, steals

1. To take (the property of another) without permission.

MISC stole the Capital from Bloody SG. Bloody SG was the original owner of the Capital and put time, effort and rubies into building it up. MISC without the permission of Bloody SG took the Capital for their own use. MISC also declared war on Bloody SG and stole some of their rvs in the process. Help stop the MISC from stealing and doing as they please agains't much smaller helpless alliances. USA1 unite agains't the MISC the real thieves and bullies of USA1.

asian_man_lol_gif.gif

dobdob wrote: »
    There is absolutely no point in trying to argue with you because you just arent very smart.

I guess if some allianceless lvl 35 took the capital you would be all for him having it because he was closest, right?

Only reason you're saying anything like this is because

1) it was a collective alliance taking it first and you want your capital monopoly
    2) its us taking it away

Also, to your "time, effort and rubies" they did hold it for a whole 4 hours, which I guess is something to be proud of when we are talking about creed. Also all rubies they spent (not alot mind you, we have spent more just tooling it up) were during the capture attacks already coming for it. It's their own fault.

Meh, there I went and argued with you against my own better judgment.

If you want the capital come and get it.

1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Alright alright, in all seriousness though-- We took it fair and square. Nothing we did was deceiving, against the rules... or anything even related to that for that matter. I realize that you all are upset, and not used to somebody standing up to you but I assure you we aren't going anywhere soon.

If there is anybody (I know there's a lot more of you!) that feel the same way we do about The Collective and their blasphemy, please feel free to message me in game! Anybody can help, and we're glad to welcome new allies.

Cheers, and good luck.
    TM HITMAN FOR HIRE

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • AaronW28AaronW28 Posts: 56
    edited 17.01.2013
    why_u_mad wrote: »
    you believe your own lies ?

Did Bloody SG originally have the Capital? Did MISC take that Capital? Did MISC declare war on Bloody SG? Did MISC take some Bloody SG players rvs?
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • MeliihMeliih Posts: 19
    edited 17.01.2013
    If the Capitals are as you say meant to be fought over then why are you getting mad that the collective is fighting with you over the Capital?? Why are you mad brah?
    The Collective hasnt only fougth for capital they have send attacks to most Misc subs.
    Meliih @ usa 1
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 17.01.2013
    Well here is my opinion on the matter... I was here when the capital was taken from Majestiic, and I was told of the reasoning and I was like ok well I can understand.... Now in this instance I don't understand... The Misc and DT I believe deserve the capital more than some low leveled ass Blades Ng alliance... Why is that the whole server has to gang up on them for what they have rightfully earned... The reasoning we are given is that Misc stole this from A Blades Ng, yet The Collective has the one stolen from Majestiic... You cant use an excuse for reasoning and disregard it for another... I love some of my fellow Leviathans and I dislike some Misc and find others likeable and humorous, and I'm friends with a lot of Dream Team.... But I have been asking myself a lot lately about our values and I'm to the point where I believe my alliance might just leave Lev... Why is it that only the powerful few make up the collective and control what the server can and cannot do??? Why is that I'm supposed to help fight wars and never get assisted when I ask for the same??? Why is it that I have to wait on a list to get any Kg's??? There is so much Hypocrisy with few powers that we are not even the same as what we started out to be... I am in total agreement with the Misc and DT on this issue and I will not take part in any attacks against them.... If this gets frowned upon by the rest of my fellow Lev, I'm sorry but I speak the truth and i don't really care what others think of me... I care about what is right.. And this isn't right logically based off the excuse given for the actions that are to be given, going off our own previous actions... I liked being in Lev a lot better when we were seen as a team and not just your lapdogs....
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
    edited 17.01.2013
    The point is that MISC stole/took the Capital, so they should not be coming onto the forums and pretending to be the victims and asking others to stand up against some injustice. The MISC as always are being very hypocritical. I didn't start this thread, I am merely responding to the MISCs false allegations. They don't like the Truth so they hide behind insults.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • GnomeSaiyanGnomeSaiyan Posts: 184
    edited 17.01.2013
    Well here is my opinion on the matter... I was here when the capital was taken from Majestiic, and I was told of the reasoning and I was like ok well I can understand.... Now in this instance I don't understand... The Misc and DT I believe deserve the capital more than some low leveled ass Blades Ng alliance... Why is that the whole server has to gang up on them for what they have rightfully earned... The reasoning we are given is that Misc stole this from A Blades Ng, yet The Collective has the one stolen from Majestiic... You cant use an excuse for reasoning and disregard it for another... I love some of my fellow Leviathans and I dislike some Misc and find others likeable and humorous, and I'm friends with a lot of Dream Team.... But I have been asking myself a lot lately about our values and I'm to the point where I believe my alliance might just leave Lev... Why is it that only the powerful few make up the collective and control what the server can and cannot do??? Why is that I'm supposed to help fight wars and never get assisted when I ask for the same??? Why is it that I have to wait on a list to get any Kg's??? There is so much Hypocrisy with few powers that we are not even the same as what we started out to be... I am in total agreement with the Misc and DT on this issue and I will not take part in any attacks against them.... If this gets frowned upon by the rest of my fellow Lev, I'm sorry but I speak the truth and i don't really care what others think of me... I care about what is right.. And this isn't right logically based off the excuse given for the actions that are to be given, going off our own previous actions... I liked being in Lev a lot better when we were seen as a team and not just your lapdogs....

Post of the year. Insightful, down to earth.
    GnomeSaiyan @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 17.01.2013
    Did Bloody SG originally have the Capital? Did MISC take that Capital? Did MISC declare war on Bloody SG? Did MISC take some Bloody SG players rvs?

BRO WE'RE SORRY, WE THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS CALLED "EMPIRE"...

How do you even take yourself seriously? The point of this game is THE STRONG SURVIVE, we are not going to ASK permission to expand our territory in a WAR game, if you wanna sit around and knit be my guest.

I just LOL I don't even know what else to say to you people.
  • UltimateStuUltimateStu Posts: 210
    edited 17.01.2013
    stealing, bullying... these are far too easily banded around this game... its ridiculous really.

MISC have a reputation for doing as they want: take RVs, pummel players constantly and relentlessly. That is the MISCs choice on how they want to play the game. The game lets you do it, so why not, right?

As for The Collective, they have agreed on rules for fair play. There are a lot of them, but they DO NOT enforce them onto you or any other players... They are to make sure that they (The Collective) do not spoil the game for the rest (as they are arguably the strongest alliances in the game). The rules are to be followed by the members who choose to be in The Collective. We don't go around telling you and everyone else that you have to play by them, all you are told is that if you are going to take RVs, pummel players relentlessly, etc then these 'fair play rules' won't apply to you - why is that hypocritical and us being arrogant?

You said that the capital was taken fairly by force by MISC... I agree, a well organized and strong takeover, well done. I don't have a problem with MISC, they are making the game more interesting to us as it gives us an excuse not to play by our day-to-day rules.

Good day to you.
    UltimateStu @ usa 1
  • khuong1994khuong1994 Posts: 18
    edited 17.01.2013

At first I thought you were just a levi lap dog. After this post you have proven yourself to be capable of critical thinking and reason unlike many of your collective allies. You have highlighted almost everything that is wrong with the collective alliances within your paragraph. If you, a member of a collective alliance is beginning to see the injustice in this server then this truly shows what type of alliance they really are.
    As for The Collective, they have agreed on rules for fair play. There are a lot of them, but they DO NOT enforce them onto you or any other players... They are to make sure that they (The Collective) do not spoil the game for the rest (as they are arguably the strongest alliances in the game). The rules are to be followed by the members who choose to be in The Collective. We don't go around telling you and everyone else that you have to play by them, all you are told is that if you are going to take RVs, pummel players relentlessly, etc then these 'fair play rules' won't apply to you - why is that hypocritical and us being arrogant?
    Do you really think we would have a problem with the collective if they didn't go around and try to enforce their rules onto other alliances?
    No longer part of THE MISC
    khuong1994 @ usa 1
  • rycnorrycnor Posts: 10
    edited 17.01.2013
    I'm gonna make this VERY simple:

1) Arguing over the Collective's Capital and rights of ownership... is MOOT! Its in the past, and long over.

2) Who owns / is entitled to the capital is an on-going scenario. Lets all just go back to our corners and stop the verbal diarrhea that that is infesting this forum time and time again.

I play this game to enjoy myself, as do many others... Seeing your friends (as each alliance is tend to create) being "flamed" openly is just plain wrong. If you have an issue with someone, msg them... and if you feel its warranted, ATTACK... Its a war game, lets leave it at that.
    rycnor @ usa 1

shotinthefoot.jpg
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 17.01.2013

Post of the year !
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
  • edited 17.01.2013
    stealing, bullying... these are far too easily banded around this game... its ridiculous really.

MISC have a reputation for doing as they want: take RVs, pummel players constantly and relentlessly. That is the MISCs choice on how they want to play the game. The game lets you do it, so why not, right?

You said that the capital was taken fairly by force by MISC... I agree, a well organized and strong takeover, well done. I don't have a problem with MISC, they are making the game more interesting to us as it gives us an excuse not to play by our day-to-day rules.

Good day to you.

Do you even believe this for a moment yourself? TC doesnt impose their rules on others? Jesus you are either really ignorant on what happens there or just lying.
    rycnor wrote: »

1) Arguing over the Collective's Capital and rights of ownership... is MOOT! Its in the past, and long over.

2) Who owns / is entitled to the capital is an on-going scenario. Lets all just go back to our corners and stop the verbal diarrhea that that is infesting this forum time and time again.

I play this game to enjoy myself, as do many others... Seeing your friends (as each alliance is tend to create) being "flamed" openly is just plain wrong. If you have an issue with someone, msg them... and if you feel its warranted, ATTACK... Its a war game, lets leave it at that.

This post I can respect. See you on the battlefield.
  • HeroKushHeroKush Posts: 5
    edited 17.01.2013

Being that he doesn't even know witch blade group had it..............??
    HeroKush @ usa 1
    The Blades NG
    edited 17.01.2013
    Retsef wrote: »
    BRO WE'RE SORRY, WE THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS CALLED "EMPIRE"...

How do you even take yourself seriously? The point of this game is THE STRONG SURVIVE, we are not going to ASK permission to expand our territory in a WAR game, if you wanna sit around and knit be my guest.

I just LOL I don't even know what else to say to you people.

You're missing the point completely, we are just doing to you what you did to a much smaller alliance. Yet for some reason in the MISCs minds what they did was ok but what we are doing is not. Like you said this is a war game, so get off the forums, stop complaining and just play the game.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 17.01.2013
    HeroKush wrote: »
    Being that he doesn't even know witch blade group had it..............??

My apologies Blades SG.... I didn't really recognize your alliance....
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • edited 17.01.2013
    You're missing the point completely, we are just doing to you what you did to a much smaller alliance. Yet for some reason in the MISCs minds what they did was ok but what we are doing is not. Like you said this is a war game, so get off the forums, stop complaining and just play the game.

You still don't understand. We're not complaining about the attacks, we genuinely enjoy them.

We can't stand your arrogance. You have no right to call us thieves. We value our reputation, we know what we're known for and we don't appreciate being called something we're not. There is no such thing as stealing in a war game. Period.

@STU - I agree with everything you said but there's one problem with your logic. The Collective is so enormous that when you don't play by your rules, you are devastating to smaller alliances. You can attack us all you want, but the bottom line is you use your size to intimidate many other alliances and we don't like that. You have basically created a monopoly in this game and whether you think you're doing it or not, you're imposing your rules on others through intimidation.
    edited 17.01.2013
    rycnor wrote: »

Great post.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 17.01.2013
    AaronW28 wrote:
    The point is that MISC stole/took the Capital, so they should not be coming onto the forums and pretending to be the victims and asking others to stand up against some injustice. The MISC as always are being very hypocritical. I didn't start this thread, I am merely responding to the MISCs false allegations. They don't like the Truth so they hide behind insults.

There is a lot of propaganda from both sides... A very familiar thing from other online games with a forum.
    edited 17.01.2013
    Retsef wrote: »
    You still don't understand. We're not complaining about the attacks, we genuinely enjoy them.

We can't stand your arrogance. You have no right to call us thieves. We value our reputation, we know what we're known for and we don't appreciate being called something we're not. There is no such thing as stealing in a war game. Period.

@STU - I agree with everything you said but there's one problem with your logic. The Collective is so enormous that when you don't play by your rules, you are devastating to smaller alliances. You can attack us all you want, but the bottom line is you use your size to intimidate many other alliances and we don't like that. You have basically created a monopoly in this game and whether you think you're doing it or not, you're imposing your rules on others through intimidation.

If you're not complaining about what is going on then why the thread brah?
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • IskiplegdayIskiplegday Posts: 76
    edited 17.01.2013
    1. We didnt steal RV's from Blades SG until they launched RV captures on us. War was already declared by Blades, TL, Levi, D8, and other guys when we started capping RV's. A member of Levi told me that they were instructed to take RV's. We retaliated.

2. They put 4 hours into it, and like 80,000 rubies. They built 16(?) level 4 farmhouses, a level 6 storage, level 3 walls and towers, and a level 4 bakery. If you so desire i will personally pay Gowiha 150,000 rubies to cover his losses if it will dry the tears from your rosie red cheeks. Notice that I included an extra 60,000 or so rubies. That is to cover the "huge about of time" they spent building the capital (lol 4 hours). For once they are getting paid more than minimum wage.

If you want to war us over the capital, we truly dont give a shit. But state your true intentions, and stop fabricating false war propaganda to use your sub-alliances as sheep. People are already starting to see through you guys.
    8) Iskiplegday @ usa 1 8)

ScreenShot2013-01-04at80637PM_zps0b566d3c-1_zps0b8843e0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.