Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Message to USA 1 Server: The Great Rustling of our time

216

Comments

  • StraightDrop13StraightDrop13 Posts: 137
    edited 17.01.2013
    pinup2 wrote: »
    psycho talking it was a glitch in the game

    what was a glitch?
    TM HITMAN FOR HIRE

    THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • edited 17.01.2013
    confuzzion wrote: »
    if u captured it from another alliance, how is it urs? if u would of captured it 1st before anyone i could understand this

    bring light to my eyes so i can understand where ur defense is of this situation of the "capital"

    is capping a capital from another alliance not an act of war or bullying in itself regardless how long they have had it?

    You mean like capping Majestiic's capital because he didn't follow the rules you want to impose on the entire server? Yes, that's considered bullying and being hypocritical.

    5b405ae1351d075ecbff965e8c752fde.png

    THE MISC does not agree with your hypocritical rules and will always continue to fight against your goals to enslave the entire USA1 server. I really hope one day your leaders will come to their senses and realize their actions are entirely contrary to their propaganda.

    Until then, we will support anyone who revolts against this tyranny. Wether you like THE MISC or not, any objective person will see the hypocrisy and bullying tactics and I have no doubt it's going to turn against you right now.

    Please, stay safe.
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 17.01.2013
    Agreed that the unofficial "rules" hardly have to be any certain way. They exist, or not, in the eye of the beholder.
  • HeroKushHeroKush Posts: 5
    edited 17.01.2013
    There is a glitch with the cap though.. It wont even let me attack it anymore and when I send spys the reports come back blank been like this for last few hours for me is it like this for anyone else?
    HeroKush @ usa 1
    The Blades NG
  • MeliihMeliih Posts: 19
    edited 17.01.2013
    HeroKush wrote: »
    There is a glitch with the cap though.. It wont even let me attack it anymore and when I send spys the reports come back blank been like this for last few hours for me is it like this for anyone else?

    Theres no need to be upset.
    Meliih @ usa 1
  • laxinaroundlaxinaround Posts: 20
    edited 17.01.2013
    HeroKush wrote: »
    There is a glitch with the cap though.. It wont even let me attack it anymore and when I send spys the reports come back blank been like this for last few hours for me is it like this for anyone else?

    Not sure if srs, we have at least 20 incoming as we speak.

    8033833d3c1ba4a66546e6448b515103.png
    kjaOd.png
    laxinaround @ usa1
  • edited 17.01.2013
    it has 67k defenders and seeing how all the attacks to it in the first 22 hours of the cap have gone you wouldnt win it anyway

    but if thats true im not really surprised, games been really buggy lately

    Wish you could attack it to the end so there would be no excuses for your loss.
  • Turksta6Turksta6 Posts: 25
    edited 17.01.2013
    HeroKush wrote: »
    There is a glitch with the cap though.. It wont even let me attack it anymore and when I send spys the reports come back blank been like this for last few hours for me is it like this for anyone else?

    Don't make up stupid excuses.

    8033833d3c1ba4a66546e6448b515103.png
    image.php?u=1218245&type=sigpic&dateline=1353012281
  • DrJimmyRustleDrJimmyRustle Posts: 18
    edited 17.01.2013
    HeroKush wrote: »
    There is a glitch with the cap though.. It wont even let me attack it anymore and when I send spys the reports come back blank been like this for last few hours for me is it like this for anyone else?

    Like you have any chance of taking over a capital with 70k defenders.

    Good luck with that.
    DrJimmyRustle @ usa 1
  • AaronW28AaronW28 Posts: 56
    edited 17.01.2013
    Read above post.

    Also, TC stole Majestiic's capital. It belonged to someone else, yet they captured it from another alliance. Here ladies and gentlemen, is the hypocrisy one again.

    It was the Regulators Capital NOT Majestiics. The Regulators, including Stephen E provided Majestiic with hundreds of dollars in rubies to use for that Capital. Futhermore, the Regulators provided the majority of resources to help build the Capital up. Without the Regulators support in defense Majestiic wouldn't have had that Capital. Several big alliances were making a move on it when he came over to the Regulators. Do you honestly believe Majestiic would have been able to hold onto it had he stayed in SSR? The Regulators took some major loses in the beginning protecting it. There is a reason he went to Bloody Blades and then to the Regulators. Stop making it sound like TC stole something from Majestiic. Majestiic Stole the Capital from the Regulators and TC was kind enough to get it back.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • mightyMmacmightyMmac Posts: 36
    edited 17.01.2013
    MISC is just a bunch of whiny rv thieves that come here to spread propaganda. Still waiting for them to stop whining and man up for once. Everytime they don't get their way the come crying to the forum to say how everyone is picking on them. I guess they call the things they play with in the gym dumbbells for a reason.
    mightyMmac @ usa 1
  • HeroKushHeroKush Posts: 5
    edited 17.01.2013
    Turksta6 wrote: »
    Don't make up stupid excuses.

    8033833d3c1ba4a66546e6448b515103.png

    I never said that was a excuses. But all honesty it wont let me and the reports are blank last one I got to work was when there was 46,000.
    HeroKush @ usa 1
    The Blades NG
  • edited 17.01.2013
    mightyMmac wrote: »
    MISC is just a bunch of whiny rv thieves that come here to spread propaganda. Still waiting for them to stop whining and man up for once. Everytime they don't get their way the come crying to the forum to say how everyone is picking on them. I guess they call the things they play with in the gym dumbbells for a reason.


    who's crying? this is what we live for lmfao
  • IskiplegdayIskiplegday Posts: 76
    edited 17.01.2013
    AaronW28 wrote: »
    It was the Regulators Capital NOT Majestiics. The Regulators, including Stephen E provided Majestiic with hundreds of dollars in rubies to use for that Capital. Futhermore, the Regulators provided the majority of resources to help build the Capital up. Without the Regulators support in defense Majestiic wouldn't have had that Capital. Several big alliances were making a move on it when he came over to the Regulators. Do you honestly believe Majestiic would have been able to hold onto it had he stayed in SSR? The Regulators took some major loses in the beginning protecting it. There is a reason he went to Bloody Blades and then to the Regulators. Stop making it sound like TC stole something from Majestiic. Majestiic Stole the Capital from the Regulators and TC was kind enough to get it back.

    Regardless Aaron, we did not steal a capital from anyone. Getting there first doesnt mean it is yours. The capitals are meant to be fought over and taken by the strongest alliances in the game. I think we deserve it more than Blades SG, seeing that they joined you because we dismantled their former creed alliances. Plus they are 100% racist.

    If we got there first, you wouldnt be standing up for us. More than likely, TC would be trying to take the capital from us for some bullshit reason. This is hypocrisy at its best.
    8) Iskiplegday @ usa 1 8)

    ScreenShot2013-01-04at80637PM_zps0b566d3c-1_zps0b8843e0.jpg
  • AaronW28AaronW28 Posts: 56
    edited 17.01.2013
    stole (stl), sto·len (stln), steal·ing, steals

    1. To take (the property of another) without permission.

    MISC stole the Capital from Bloody SG. Bloody SG was the original owner of the Capital and put time, effort and rubies into building it up. MISC without the permission of Bloody SG took the Capital for their own use. MISC also declared war on Bloody SG and stole some of their rvs in the process. Help stop the MISC from stealing and doing as they please agains't much smaller helpless alliances. USA1 unite agains't the MISC the real thieves and bullies of USA1.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • edited 17.01.2013
    AaronW28 wrote: »
    It was the Regulators Capital NOT Majestiics. The Regulators, including Stephen E provided Majestiic with hundreds of dollars in rubies to use for that Capital. Futhermore, the Regulators provided the majority of resources to help build the Capital up. Without the Regulators support in defense Majestiic wouldn't have had that Capital. Several big alliances were making a move on it when he came over to the Regulators. Do you honestly believe Majestiic would have been able to hold onto it had he stayed in SSR? The Regulators took some major loses in the beginning protecting it. There is a reason he went to Bloody Blades and then to the Regulators. Stop making it sound like TC stole something from Majestiic. Majestiic Stole the Capital from the Regulators and TC was kind enough to get it back.

    Oh come on Aaron. I've heard from several people inside of big alliances who are with the collective that generals are saying things about how 'the capital needs to be forcefully taken for them' and how 'THE MISC can't have a capital'.

    If you want to fight 50v1 for the capital against THE MISC at least try being honest about it. I know that's hard for you guys, but you should give it a try.
  • AaronW28AaronW28 Posts: 56
    edited 17.01.2013
    Regardless Aaron, we did not steal a capital from anyone. Getting there first doesnt mean it is yours. The capitals are meant to be fought over and taken by the strongest alliances in the game. I think we deserve it more than Blades SG, seeing that they joined you because we dismantled their former creed alliances. Plus they are 100% racist.

    If we got there first, you wouldnt be standing up for us. More than likely, TC would be trying to take the capital from us for some bullshit reason. This is hypocrisy at its best.

    If the Capitals are as you say meant to be fought over then why are you getting mad that the collective is fighting with you over the Capital?? Why are you mad brah?
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • edited 17.01.2013
    By the way, the truth is it doesn't matter if The Collective stole Majestiic's capital or if it belonged to him, all that matters is they have no right to tell us who can and cannot have the new capital.

    If you think you can take it from us, you're welcome to try. You wont hear us complain, we realize it's part of the game and we sure as hell wouldn't complain if we had landed first and someone had taken it immediately after.

    The Collective - Wants to impose their fair play rules on a game they do not own.

    THE MISC - Wants to enjoy this war game, we protect our brothers and expand our territory and if anyone wants to try and stop us you're more than welcome to try.

    Don't mistake us posting on this forum for being mad over being attacked. The only thing that upsets us is the arrogant attitude you all seem to have. Bring the attacks on, we're ready.
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 17.01.2013
    AaronW28 wrote: »
    stole (stl), sto·len (stln), steal·ing, steals

    1. To take (the property of another) without permission.

    MISC stole the Capital from Bloody SG. Bloody SG was the original owner of the Capital and put time, effort and rubies into building it up. MISC without the permission of Bloody SG took the Capital for their own use. MISC also declared war on Bloody SG and stole some of their rvs in the process. Help stop the MISC from stealing and doing as they please agains't much smaller helpless alliances. USA1 unite agains't the MISC the real thieves and bullies of USA1.

    you believe your own lies ?
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
  • edited 17.01.2013
    AaronW28 wrote: »
    stole (stl), sto·len (stln), steal·ing, steals

    1. To take (the property of another) without permission.

    MISC stole the Capital from Bloody SG. Bloody SG was the original owner of the Capital and put time, effort and rubies into building it up. MISC without the permission of Bloody SG took the Capital for their own use. MISC also declared war on Bloody SG and stole some of their rvs in the process. Help stop the MISC from stealing and doing as they please agains't much smaller helpless alliances. USA1 unite agains't the MISC the real thieves and bullies of USA1.

    There is absolutely no point in trying to argue with you because you just arent very smart.

    I guess if some allianceless lvl 35 took the capital you would be all for him having it because he was closest, right?

    Only reason you're saying anything like this is because

    1) it was a collective alliance taking it first and you want your capital monopoly
    2) its us taking it away

    Also, to your "time, effort and rubies" they did hold it for a whole 4 hours, which I guess is something to be proud of when we are talking about creed. Also all rubies they spent (not alot mind you, we have spent more just tooling it up) were during the capture attacks already coming for it. It's their own fault.

    Meh, there I went and argued with you against my own better judgment.

    If you want the capital come and get it.
This discussion has been closed.