Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Message to USA 1 Server: The Great Rustling of our time

11416»

Comments

• King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
    edited 05.02.2013
    No offense Dr.Jimmy and MISC but Wikipedia?? You got your definition from Wikipedia??? Anyone can change that.. and there is no such thing as stealing in the game... capturing would be correct
    Regards,

King Avalon 2
    Founder and Former President of Officers United
    http://officersunited.yolasite.com/
    General of Blaatand Order
    High Ranking Official in International 2 Treaty Organization (I2TO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PrepareThyAngusPrepareThyAngus Posts: 66
    edited 05.02.2013
    Raell Fall wrote: »
    da freak?
    who ever did this wtf is wrong with you
    weren't you friggin here when the *rumor* about something like this happened on this friggin game
    and you went and did this?
    are you a friggin idiot or are you just desperate to get attention
    you know what i don't wanna know
    YOu need to do something about that GGS

This isn't the first time members of The Collective have posted sensitive information about MISC members from outside the GoodGames forum. Their hypocrisy is evident in the way they attempt to justify their actions while at the same time crucifying MISC members for allegedly partaking in the same type of behavior. The only difference is we have tons of evidence documenting their despicable behavior whereas they have provided none to support their claims of ours.
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
  • Raell FallRaell Fall Posts: 274
    edited 05.02.2013
    as i just messaged misrepresented
    i hope you guys find him and burn him to the ground then GGS ban him for life
    A long, long time ago...
    I can still remember
    How that music used to make me smile.
    And I knew if I had my chance
    That I could make those people dance
    And, maybe, they’d be happy for a while.

But february made me shiver
    With every paper I’d deliver.
    Bad news on the doorstep;
    I couldn’t take one more step.

I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about his widowed bride,
    But something touched me deep inside
    The day the music died.
  • edited 05.02.2013
    The Collective members are stalking and posting personal information about Misc members onto these GGE forums, including location, pictures and names.

This calls for an investigation and for multiple bans to be handed out.

Talk about hypocrites.
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 05.02.2013
    Morentz wrote: »
    The Collective members are stalking and posting personal information about Misc members onto these GGE forums, including location, pictures and names.

This calls for an investigation and for multiple bans to be handed out.

Talk about hypocrites.

Here, here! go for it! nail the buggers!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Whale GutzWhale Gutz Posts: 9
    edited 05.02.2013
    uh oh crimes on gge wat do?
    Whale Gutz @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 05.02.2013
    First of all, Strong pic of me with 14% bf in that, Second of all THAT IS NOT GGE AND A DIFFERENT WEBSITE
    DO NOT POST PICTURES OF ME AND OTHERS WITH RL INFORMATION AND RL PICTURES ON THE FOURM ABOUT A GAME YOU TWAT. WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS STALKING and breaks many different TOS, as well as labels you as kinda of a dick. I have a life outside this game and would prefer you keep it that way dont drag what I do on a health fourm with over 2.5k posts into this game.

I hope you get banned and I have reported you thank you very much for telling the entire internet etc... how they can find me and possible rape me.

So I assume your "Truth About the MISC" thread was just a hoax?
  • SecretmiscerSecretmiscer Posts: 60
    edited 05.02.2013
    Can someone direct a mod to this please. I dont know how to do it this forum has no report function
    Secretmiscer @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 05.02.2013
    Can someone direct a mod to this please. I dont know how to do it this forum has no report function

PM a moderator
  • AkustoAkusto Posts: 259
    edited 05.02.2013
    good very good
    i went on the forum for the first time a few days ago and all it said was all about the misc and collective taking over usa 1
    i didnt like both alliances after that but after reading this, im pretty sure i support the MISC
    USA1 lvl 57 and counting

Chocolate is nature's way of making up for Mondays.
  • edited 05.02.2013
    Hi all,
    Stalking and posting REAL LIFE pictures of members is a massive violation of privacy and not at all acceptable. I cannot believe GGS supports this kind of behavior, as videnced by their lack of action). I for one no longer feel safe posting on these forums.

*sigh*

Anything on the internet can be easily found. If people don't want things to be seen then maybe they shouldn't upload it to a public forum that can be easily searched using google.

I have seriously had enough of this thread and so it is now being locked due to excessive spamming.

Malreyn
This discussion has been closed.