Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Star Trek meets Star Wars

ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
edited 05.04.2013 in Off Topic
We all know the classic stories, but what would happen if They came together? Let' find out....

Captains log, stardate 21-49-68

We have orders to explore near the edge of the galaxy, where few stars are. There have been said to be strange things in that area. We have come along with a Vulcan scientist, Dr. Spock, one of the descendants of Embassador Spock. Hopefully important data will be gathered.

Jedi council meeting 1,322

We have expanded to a few new galaxies, and all have been explored. We hope to make contact with another galaxy, the Milky Way. We have come to discuss whether or not we should send a Jedi Master over to help. "We only have a few Jedi Masters, and there is a certain element of danger. Should we risk it?" Luke asked. Doya, kin of Yoda stepped up to the center. "Long have we considered this, Master Luke.strange visions, we've had, of cubes, fighting strange ships we've never seen. To send me, the conclusion has been." They got in a cruiser, and headed off for the Milky Way.

If I get some responses, I'll write more. The vulcan (hint hint) should be interesting...
Post edited by ThornPrickley on
I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do you know what this is from?

Comments

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 22.12.2012
    This is good,really good.
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 22.12.2012
    Captains log, stardate 21-50-2
    We have arrived at the area assigned to us by Star Fleet command. There's no telling what we may find in this area.

"Captain, detecting a vessle up ahead. It is of unknown make and origin," Spock said. "Hail the vessle," Picard ordered. "On screen, captain," Data replied. "Greetings to you, natives. Come in peace, we do. I am Jedi Master Doya of the cruiser Dahak. Who are you, may I ask, hmm?" The strange, tiny, green being on the screen asked. "I am Captain Picard of the Federation star ship Enterprise. Greetings, to you, as well. I assume that when you say, "Native," you mean you aren't from this galaxy?" Picard responded.
    "Outsiders, we are, indeed. Little emotions, I sense in the pointy-eared man beside you. Speak to him, may I?"
    "Are you telepathic?"
    "A way with the force, I have."
    "What is the force?"
    "The force is all around us. It is in every thing, living and non-living. Binds the universe together, it does. Interact with the force, we may, with midi-chloreans. Speak with the pointy eared man, may I now?"
    "Go ahead."
    "I am a vulcan, Spock. What is it you request of me?" Spock asked
    "Value, what do you, in a culture?"
    "My kind values peace and logic. In doing so, we cleanse ourselves of emotion."
    "Good with the force, you may be. Board your star ship now, may I? Give Spock midi-chloreans, I wish to."
    "I should like to try these midi-chloreans, and perhaps study them. Captain?"
    "Permission granted. We'll beam you aboard, Master Jedi Doya," Picard said.
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 22.12.2012
    Another response!

THIS SUCKS S***!!!No,actually it is great,what if the Emperor's son and Khan's son teamed up or something?
    edited 22.12.2012
    According to this, the emporer is already dead. Luke is a Jedi Master. However, I will make one of the main antagonists the Yuzang Vong, and perhaps I will throw in the Borg :D
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DiamondatorsDiamondators Posts: 29
    edited 22.12.2012
    Well he said the Emperor's SON....
    Diamondators @ WWW 1

thronking.png

My cousins Riquan and Al ;)
  • DarkDylan47DarkDylan47 Posts: 759
    edited 22.12.2012
    7,8, AND 9 of Star Wars movies are coming out in 2015
    Dylan42 @ USA1 THE FRONT LINE8)
    DarkDylan47 @ WWW1 HW KnightsOfNi8)
    HAMMER [email protected] United8)

#TheDreamLivesOn
    Use the search function.
    Support shortcut-http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Make Canada1 GGE!
    edited 22.12.2012
    7,8, AND 9 of Star Wars movies are coming out in 2015

Yea,watch Disney ruin it :(
  • bloodyepicnessbloodyepicness Posts: 42
    edited 22.12.2012
    eh thorn,

what are you on about lol

do you guys actually like star trek?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

-- Together We Are Strong--
    edited 22.12.2012
    Sry, I read the emporer in my mind, not his son. :D DERPPY DERP! and yes, I'm a trekie
    See my other sci-fi reference with the name Dahak? Let's see if anyone can find out what it's from.

"Energize," Said Commander Geordi Laforge. After a moment, An energy cloud appeared, which matterialized into Doya. "Welcome aboard, Jedi Master Doya," Picard said. "Thank you, captain." Doya replied.

"May I have my chief medical officer examine the Midi-chloreans, just to make sure they're safe?"
    " Procede with this plan, you may. Here, Study these, you would like to." Picard handed the vial to Dr. Beverly Crusher. "See what you can find out about what's in here. Report back to me when you're done."

"These things are amazing!" Dr. Crusher exclaimed "Indeed, they are intruiging, captain," Spock agreed. "It appears they are organisms smaller than a cell, yet together they make a conciousness. I am getting strange readings from them. It's almost as if they are interacting with another dimmension." "Strange things indeed!" Picard exclamed. "Are they safe for humans and vulcans to use?" "They don't seem to harm tissue when I insert them, so they should be fine. Dr. Spock, would you like to have some injected, now?" Dr. Crusher asked. "Go ahead, Doctor," He replied.

"Interesting droids, you have Master Doya. May I examine them?" Data asked "Examine them you may, but Very old, they are." Doya replied. "Standard molecular circiutry, Fusion battery pack, all things used on old Earth, centuries ago. Excuse me, sir, but may I communicate with you?"
    "Oh my, where am I? C3PO asked.
    "You are on the Federation Star ship Enterprise. We have met here in peace to discuss our future.
    "That's a relief! Who are you? You don't appear to be entirely human."
    "I am an andriod, Data. Pleased to meet you."
    "And I as well! Care to meet my counterpart, R2D2?"
    "It would be a pleasure."

"Interesting configuration, to say the least. He also seems to have quite a temper."
    "Beep bwoop *whistle*" R2 said
    "Shut up you worthless piece of junk!"
    "There is no need to be rude, either of you. How long have you been.... Like this?"
    "Over 2 centuries! My creator went evil, and then I went to his daughter, the his son, who are still alive, amazingly enough. We've had our quarrels about just about everything."
    "Interesting."

We bring in the antagonists next chapter!
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 22.12.2012
    Thats really good.

#TheDreamLivesOn
    Use the search function.
    Make Canada1 GGE!
  • King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
    edited 22.12.2012
    Very good, however this is sort of "copyrighted", isn't it? Couldn't you get arrested by federal agents?
    Regards,

King Avalon 2
    Founder and Former President of Officers United
    http://officersunited.yolasite.com/
    General of Blaatand Order
    High Ranking Official in International 2 Treaty Organization (I2TO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 22.12.2012
    Well I want to see when Darth Vader meets those star trek people! That should be interesting.............. :D GO VADER! But other than that, goooooooodd so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
    edited 22.12.2012
    Well I want to see when Darth Vader meets those star trek people! That should be interesting.............. :D GO VADER! But other than that, goooooooodd so far.

Isnt Darth Vader dead?
    edited 23.12.2012
    Ok fine, Copyrights go to: Lucasfilms (Now owned by Disney) And paramount Flims For the original Star Wars And Star Trek (Respectively) This is what I call Fan Fiction
    *Edit I will be spending time with my family for the holidays, so i will not be writing from now untill after December 26th
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoblemanBrendanNoblemanBrendan Posts: 24
    edited 23.12.2012
    say what happens if ben ten meets scooby doo because this is the best story i heard
    NoblemanBrendan @ en 1
  • KingMcNuggetKingMcNugget Posts: 1,079
    edited 24.12.2012
    Confusing.................
    " This isn't the tale of the great Pharaoh.Everyone has his own story. This story may be ending, but my story is just beginning."
    negative.jpg?w=300&h=168
    OOGA BOOGA!
    KingMcNugget level [email protected] Int2
    McNugget :D level 46 @ USA1
  • NameNobleman1NameNobleman1 Posts: 371
    edited 28.12.2012
    ok death star 3 and borg should have an inner conflict... :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    image.php?u=1249935&type=sigpic&dateline=1357346311
    that should speak for itself...
    If somehow u dont get the drift and attk me, then lets just say ur the orc under gimli. 8)
    smiley-sw024.gif<-- the ONLY way to travel... credits to hanzolo5 and lego lotr
    edited 30.12.2012
    "Well, they beat us in that galaxy! Here's another one we can try to conquer! The milky way. One problem, though. An energy field has been made around it. The Enemy can pass through it freely, but what of our coral ships and World ships? How will we get them through? Same as we did with the Enemy's field?" (This is the energy field Q made around our galaxy. There is a similar one in Star Wars, if you've read the books, there is an energy field similar to this one.) "We'll have to find the modulation for it, but otherwise, we should be able to pass through. That is not our main problem. There is a highly advanced race of cyborgs (curse thier machinery!) in great numbers that we will have to overcome. They call themselves the Borg. Here's a tape we got from peeking inside."

"We are Borg. We will assimilate you. Resistance is futile."

"They seem to go through planets and abduct everyone, turning the victims into more Borg. Any technology and ideas come along as well, except for the idea of individuality."
    "Are there any races similar to us in values?"
    "There are the Klingon, they value honor as we do, and follow it to the letter. However, they use machines. Perhaps we could.. teach them."

Who knows, when the Borg and Yuuzhan Vong meet,what will happen. I might even bring in the Q at some point.
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 31.12.2012
    That part was awesome.

#TheDreamLivesOn
    Use the search function.
    Make Canada1 GGE!
    edited 05.04.2013
    "Nearing the galaxy perimeter" Ghan`tho said calmly
    "Let out the seekers." Yugog ordered

Ten misshapen figures darted from the worldship in the direction of the Milky way, scanning the galaxy with eyes as advanced as a star ship's scanner. What one didn't see, however, was a large cube heading straight for it. A tractor beam came out of a small portion of the cube. Terror shook the creature as it was pulled in. Mechanical scanners downloaded every bit of information the creature had. It received a phsycic message.

"You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."
    Stupidly, it tried to resist. It couldn't free itself. It was absorbed by the cube, only to be torn apart, and have cybernetics put inside. this went against every fiber in its being, and it self destructed, Never to return the message to its master, that the Borg were coming.

"Most intruiging," Spock commented, " I seem to be conciously connecting through the dimension of the force, and returning to our own at different time points. I can see into the future."
    "Think of all the applications that could have! We could be invincible, knowing exactly how and when to act!" Wesley crusher exclaimed. (omg wesley! He was a HORRIBLE actor. :D)
    "Work like that, time does not. Fixed points, it has. Be changed, they cannot." Doya contracticted grimly, "Only predict what is to be, and always will be, can you."
    At that moment, the red alert sounded.
    "All hands to battle stations! Borg vessle detected! Mr. Spock, please come to the bridge!" Picard ordered.
    "You said you can predict the future, what can you see in the immediate future of this borg vessle?" Picard queried, neverously pacing on the bridge.
    " I cannot see anything. This event can be changed, therefore, I cannot predict the outcome."
    " Is there anything you can do with the force that will help us in battle?" Picard glanced at Doya briefly.
    " One with the ship, he can be. Steer and evade, he shall, with more accuracy that Data."
    "Mr Whorf, ready phasers and photon torpedoes, this is going to be one heck of a fight!"
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file