Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A Tale of Hypocrisy and overbearing

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 20.12.2012
    KasSoloMC he leads Leviathan, Sgt. Hammer
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 20.12.2012
    how can you decline that? that basically just proves kas is guilty if he won't talk about it with a 3rd party.
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 20.12.2012
    So, the solution is for a payment of 40k in rubies to be paid to Lev as part of their investment in starting the alliance, Lev will be lifting the war off of us.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 20.12.2012
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    I sent word of this war to Traffic cop as he has done third party negotiating before, no word from him as yet.

That and we continue our resistance.

Just give TrafficCop some more time, i think he is busy with something right now, haven't heard from him too much since i joined Team-Legends
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 20.12.2012
    And now, the war is ended as they got the final payment
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.12.2012
    well, aft5er a talk with Kas we did agree that our departure may have been hasty, they figured just another 40k in rubies, this still feels like paying the Mafia off to not smash a store.

At least now they can't go after our lower levels under their pretense of war now that it is over.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • easystuffeasystuff Posts: 17
    edited 20.12.2012
    The war is over. We came to a fair agreement. LONG LIVE RANDOM CHAOS!
    easystuff @ usa 1
  • easystuffeasystuff Posts: 17
    edited 20.12.2012
    TY to all that had suggested solutions and offered to mediate..calm heads won the day.
    easystuff @ usa 1
    edited 20.12.2012
    Yes! Thanks for all the moral support we received in this fiasco, thank you all for the kind support!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • edited 20.12.2012
    Leviathan extorted rubies...? Good lord.
    edited 20.12.2012
    ODBM wrote: »
    Leviathan extorted rubies...? Good lord.

It was more like the guilt trip of my old Jewish Grandma and it was 40k in rubies, I need a long hot shower now.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • bbcofpeacebbcofpeace Posts: 15
    edited 20.12.2012
    redhair_bb_gif.gif
    bbcofpeace @ usa 1
    edited 20.12.2012
    Oh bbcofpeace, LOL!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.12.2012
    LOL! Funnystuff of Lev3 just broke their rules! he sent attacks on one of our players OPs as opposed to the Lev rule for no OPs attacks! And we are not at war with that branch, the joke is on Duke Funnystufflol,,,LMAO!!!

That was a cheeky levi, all 3 armies died! His attacks reported, see if anything comes of this one.

So yeah, this lil, lev did more than one attack on one player in one go, and 3 counts of OP attacks all in one go! he must really want to be on that wall o' shame!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • smok3dsmok3d Posts: 25
    edited 20.12.2012
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    LOL! Funnystuff of Lev3 just broke their rules! he sent attacks on one of our players OPs as opposed to the Lev rule for no OPs attacks! And we are not at war with that branch, the joke is on Duke Funnystufflol,,,LMAO!!!

That was a cheeky levi, all 3 armies died! His attacks reported, see if anything comes of this one.

So yeah, this lil, lev did more than one attack on one player in one go, and 3 counts of OP attacks all in one go! he must really want to be on that wall o' shame!

Maybe he sent the attacks before the truce was called?
    image.php?u=1218245&type=sigpic&dateline=1353012281
    edited 21.12.2012
    Lev3 never did the clicks to make us and them have red banners, I double checked my diplomacy, checked his castle, no red at all, no sign in chronicle stating we were at war. And Lev3 was never part of the war between us and Lev Main. So, that guy broke the rules, and sent me back an letter showing he not so funny! LOL!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 21.12.2012
    Now Atreyu098 of Lev3 which is not declared on us, and 15 levels higher than their target is attacking/.bullying? I have to send more notes to Kas about his errant sub branch.

I do not care that other Lev subs are upset about us walking on Lev,,,what does piss me off is that they apparently were not told yet that we wound up Paying to walk and end the war and that Kas seemed happy enough. BUT he needs to make a big announcement that the blood price was paid out and that the OP attacks, multi-attacks,and bully attacks need to stop as they are breaking his rules
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 22.12.2012
    tl;dr

You paid 40k rubies for a war to end ?
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 22.12.2012
    why_u_mad wrote: »
    tl;dr

You paid 40k rubies for a war to end ?

he got the turd he was given and shinned up too
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 22.12.2012
    Well, with as I discovered, rotating ends your list of donations and once you come back it is all 0's,So, that gave Lev benefit of the doubt there. I just shinnied it up again, so as far as the whole thing goes, like a car, our alliance is bought, Taxes paid, and shipping costs covered, along with registration and license, we are free now. None of the Lev branches have any reasons to get all over us, and now we are part of the Death Bringers Coalition, so we are more our own bosses, with friends at our back and no one saying how to play but we do happen to fight fairly!

But rules of convenience, duped when it suits them to do so , does not make an alliance white hats, just acting nice as long as it suits them to do so. we are more honest, and follow simpler rules. As far as I am concerned lvl 60's are a world unto themselves in power ranges, and likely should stick to fight other 60's or no further down than 55's the whole research tower justifying attacking 18 levels lower is doughnut logic imho and is self deluding for reasons I have stated against it. Now the true shining knights at heart would never drop their rules even in war, no matter how much it may stifle their efforts.

Now we are free, we do what we like and do what we want, we will also help against bullies as we do not attack lower than 10 levels below us anyway, we won't slam if not at war, pretty simple, someone wants to discuss why we fight them they are free to ask me, so we are free to roam and go for the glory, we are a pirate coz pirates are free, we are a pirate!LOL! ( que "You are a pirate!" song melody)
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file