Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A Tale of Hypocrisy and overbearing

1911»

Comments

• LaiAhnaLaiAhna Posts: 107
    edited 31.12.2012
    ODBM wrote: »
    It's difficult to blame Leviathan for the number of alliances under their umbrella; of all their family alliances, I would bank on the assumption that very few of them were approached by Leviathan. I think up-and-coming alliances seek protection until it is time to break out of their shells, and Leviathan provides that. It may not be the case with all the alliances I'm referring to, but one flaw here is that when a member gets strong enough, they can be "promoted" and moved into another alliance. This hinders the small alliances from prospering, but ironically not against their will.

It would not be difficult for you to do the same thing, Lenzabi. THE MISC is approached on a regular basis by alliances who want to call themselves part of our family. We turn most away because their ideals are to play the game in peace, and it is not our intention to lie and say we desire the same. Wanting peace, however, is understandable since very few of those who approach us are level 60, but even our members are thrown into the fray from very low levels and we hold allies to the same standards. It teaches them what to expect in a real war and pushes them to improve. Our new recruits who can hack it stick around and strive to improve, and those who can't simply stop playing. We don't miss them.

I've rambled, but Lenzabi, my point is that there are hundreds of alliances on USA1 looking to be part of something bigger. As long as you gain some credibility and treat others with fairness - not necessarily with kindness, but with fairness - then you will quickly start to be approached by people who look up to you and may soon find yourself in charge of an uber alliance of your own.

Leviathan did approach me to join them. I had a small alliance then.
    LaiAhna @ usa 1
  • inMiscAnnus (US1)inMiscAnnus (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 31.12.2012
    KasSoloMC wrote: »
    do you ever stop??? lol

look if anyone has questions as to what is going on ... please message me in game i will gladly share.

you among a few others are taking leviathan for being soft. because we have rules doesnt mean we wont do unto others as done to us.
    keep running your mouth here ... i will handle it all in game.

for anyone that buys into lenzabis stories ... go for it. declare with him .... you will all be manipultaed in time, and when u cannot offer anymore to him ... he will also turn on you.

leviathan is soooo bad right??
    why did u stay in it for so long? ,,,, why did u break off of another branch to go into another one instead of starting your own alliance?
    why did u participate in mass wars?
    why were you one of the most loyal leviathan members???

why did you leave levi with chaos???
    i asked u this before and you also stated in this very thread that you left because our rules around fairplay were too strict. you left because i asked u guys to return resources to an alliance that 1 of your members hit all over despite large level differences. i also asked you to apologize for breaking levi rules and bombarding this alliance. you told me directly in your letter where you told me you stole the alliance that you will not apologize or be told what to do. i didnt tell you to do anything ... i asked you to do it because thats not how levi plays.
    so the fact that you left leviathan because you dont agree with our rules , and now you want to come in here and complain about our rules not being upheld???
    you lie with dogs you get fleas.
    if you choose to play a certain way ... then dont complain when things dont go your way.

you are making your own bed lenz .... should others choose to believe you that is their choice ... but i assure you levi is kind .... but we are not weak! dont take my kindness for a weakness lenz.

michealjacksonpopcorn.gif

I still say you two should rap battle and just end it.
    inmiscannus is right
    x2802h.gif
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 01.01.2013
    Nah, he prefers being the big kid beating up the little kids. His pattern has emerged, he did the first sweep of attacks, then the rest of his bully boys and girls came sweeping in, find small glory as we were already low from fighting his sub branch attacks. He knew we had fought Leviathan Lair players that night, so he figured we were low. It seems he decided to take advantage of that even though they really did not need to with the Kings Guards able to tear up defenses and at the 1k per attack and such. Seriously, how much fun can that actually be? Players used to thousands of glory a hit getting mere hundreds if that at all. Oh wait, this is a show of force by one of the biggest upon a vociferous small alliance. Way to make yourselves look good Leviathan.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 01.01.2013
    Happy New Year dear readers, 2013 is a new year to resist Tyranny in!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 01.01.2013
    Our latest batreps show that leviathan is getting on average 20 glory a hit now. seems so much rubies and coins spent for so little glory and resources. That can't be much fun now can it? People used to over 1 thousand glory on average per attack, now they strike a smaller foe that gives glory so low. Spending so much to show your might! Wasted rubies, wasted coins, and time!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • KasSoloMCKasSoloMC Posts: 101
    edited 01.01.2013
    nobody is wasting rubies or coin ... and 5k glory is not bad per pop.
    as you said ... levi doesnt need anyone to soften you up lenz. you are already soft. come in here playing mr innocent. this is why you are being hit ... quit trying to rally against us and play your game. we will forget about you. but you wanna keep sending over degrading messages and jumping in here half covering the story... its not gonna go away lenz.
    quit your whining about our rules. you left because our rules were too strict. now u wanna complain about them??

look ... if you didnt like that you couldnt hit an outpost or pick apart smaller alliances because you are bigger or that you would have to apologize to those you broke the rules on ... then you cant complain when it happens to you.

if you want something fixed .... then , sending the degrading messages after posting in here wont get you too far. give me a chance to correct these actions.
    you cant come in here talking down on levi and then send me a message asking me to fix something.
    defamation of character will get you nowhere but war and your butts handed to you.

word to the wise .... dont down talk levi and expect us to jump through hoops for you

and laiahna ... lol ... i do not recall recruiting you for anything. maybe lenz did ... but he is not leviathan!
    KasSoloMC @ usa 1

Leviathan-11111.jpg
    edited 01.01.2013
    nobody is wasting rubies or coin ... and 5k glory is not bad per pop.
    as you said ... levi doesnt need anyone to soften you up lenz. you are already soft.

>just getting 4glory seems a waste to most. Normal troops just are of little relevance when you dump 1k of those capital Kings Guards at someone. We were handling defense well against your sub as they used regular normal troops a situation where on proper and fair terms we do well in. Then you jumped in, so it makes you look like you were afraid us against that sub may have a chance for us to do well against a Lev part?

come in here playing mr innocent. this is why you are being hit ... quit trying to rally against us and play your game. we will forget about you. but you wanna keep sending over degrading messages and jumping in here half covering the story... its not gonna go away lenz.

> Oh, so you are a "Blame the victim" type. I had one line where I asked you if you couldn't handle your subs? You are trying to run a mega group so big that you are needing extra kinds of managers.

quit your whining about our rules. you left because our rules were too strict. now u wanna complain about them??

> No, just trying to keep you honest regarding them. I make sure that the guys in my team play inside 10 levels, especially after leaving we do it in war as well. The one in question was in your alliance not too long ago, the one who was doing repeated attacks, as he was apparently hiding them, but he forgot one things, glory showed up in chronicle w/o a batrep, he left Lev moved close by just so he could get a fast win before quitting,,,but this player you claim you got on me about YOU let into Lev main after he bailed the first time you declared and went Leviathan Illum. That's right, the very guy breaking my commands, and your rules was accepted into your own main branch until he showed his real issues and left to attack before he quit. That was Silverdot.

look ... if you didnt like that you couldnt hit an outpost or pick apart smaller alliances because you are bigger or that you would have to apologize to those you broke the rules on ... then you cant complain when it happens to you.

No, we were desperately seeking alliances of comparable size and power to fight. Most of them were too scared to fight back because we had the Leviathan name brand on them, we even told them it would be just us and them alone,,,they still balked due to that name. Now as for the OPs rule, well, folks love to hide ambush units in OPs, so the Main to Main was causing a LOT of trouble for those in my group who cannot mass produce troops as yet. And that research tower concept you got posted is weak sauce, I explained why so much earlier in this very thread. I personally feel that at lvl 60, I will need to stay in the 55-60range unless a retaliation is needed.

if you want something fixed .... then , sending the degrading messages after posting in here wont get you too far. give me a chance to correct these actions.

>Okay! NOW we are getting somewhere! So, how much time would work? 12hrs? 24hrs? tell me and we can see about working something out on that. I already PM'd why I sent that ONE little question that seems to be digging into you so badly.

you cant come in here talking down on levi and then send me a message asking me to fix something.

>Okay, from now, I will ask if you can fix something, it ain't fixed in 24hrs, it is fair to point it out that the process is not working. I can be very fair that way, and I do not take spoken words as reason to declare war. as you see, I can handle myself on forums fairly well.

defamation of character will get you nowhere but war and your butts handed to you.

>I posted some issues, it makes Leviathan look bad? that means you got some issues to fix before you go reactionary and attack somebody because we are not singing the praises to heaven on the virtues of your organization and self. I also have kept it very clean in my posts as well.

word to the wise .... dont down talk levi and expect us to jump through hoops for you

>I was just expecting that as you have these rules to live by, that they be enforced amongst your subs and others who sign on for them. Like I said we still do ourselves like the basics of the rules and enforce them ourselves, or some similar rules.

and laiahna ... lol ... i do not recall recruiting you for anything. maybe lenz did ... but he is not leviathan!

>No, she was a player waiting on their chance to join you in main. Easy and I saw that what Lev-Chaos was as more akin to the Leviathan Green room. A place for those wanting in to become part of your bunch. As you can see, she no longer has that desire as she does not approve of your handling of this situation. She felt like she tossed aside.Until I got things running better, and actually helped her, as I do all my players. One of the nice things about staying a manageable size, I get to know and speak to them all and no one feels left in the cold, ever, is why I do not like the way Mega blocks make people feel like they are a small cog in a monstrous machine.

So, you gonna end this? or do we keep having you guys over for guests? We are not begging for anything, we just want to know how long you want to keep this up? Gotta make plans and all. How much drinks, table cloths, plates, seating, etc/.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 01.01.2013
    LOL Lenzabi still crying aye??? Dude Im going to be quite honest with you... I don't care that my guys hit you... I wasn't available to say anything, but we became a Leviathan Branch when main Leviathan was still small... We may not go by the rules at times because sometimes it is harder for us to follow them considering we are quite smaller than main Leviathan... We don't have all level 60's that can hit with 1040 attack troops every time we attack so sometimes we have to go outside the rules and send multiple attacks to possibly get a W... Only myself and maybe a few other are able to do that by ourselves... The Lair is becoming more and more active and we support Leviathan and are apart of them, but we aren't anybody's bytches... Basically,, I say this to whoever gives a shyt.... I run the Lair I am with Leviathan, but my actions do not always reflect them... I try to play by the rules as much as possible, but I admit sometimes they get bent for us to advance... Kas is a good dude and I know this... So, all this BS you keep spewing doesn't really matter man... Cause in my world you get down or lay down brah... You now have your freedom from being apart of Lev now deal with it.... The Lev name gave you protection believe it or not I don't care... Just don't keep coming on here crying and expecting sympathy cause you have a small alliance and you get attacked... Everybody gets attacked man... I get attacked so doesn't others... The thing you really need to start learning is how to defend yourself... Kas really does try to enforce the no bully deal and everything else he says.. You cant blame him for sub-alliances actions he has no real control over... But you can blame me for my alliances actions.... All I can say is I support my guys 90 percent of the time... 10 percent I have to get on them about but I also consider them all equals to myself... If you want it dude come get it...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • edited 02.01.2013
    I'm gonna count this topic for two points in my 52 books in 52 weeks challenge.
    edited 02.01.2013
    Well one of the lair explained what happened and how dukey got out of control. we're busy with Lev main right now. The fights with your guys were closer to our power level so it was pretty back and forth. Most of the Main fights are way one sided as they are not just 1040 guys, but Kings Guards, although we did manage a near victory today over such troops Had we just got those other 37 down, we would have killed a decent sized force of Kings Guards. A close and edge of your seat fight it was! Yes we have our freedom, yes we are no longer under that umbrella, and yes we simply are standing up to a larger bunch, but I will admit this has been lighter in comparison, not sure why, Holidays, not all are as keen on us, we're not big enough, not enough glory to be had, not sure.

But I was waiting for a reply from Kas as to how long he would need to fix a problem so I could hold off before saying anything.

Oh, and at least you were honest regarding your bunch. refreshing, and also appreciated. I just prefer a good clean honest fight, even in war one is expected to abide by certain conventions. Like if we do fight it out, alliance to alliance, your level 38's will not be hit by anything higher than a 48 for example.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 02.01.2013
    "and laiahna ... lol ... i do not recall recruiting you for anything. maybe lenz did ... but he is not leviathan!" I did not say it was you that recruited me and my little alliance into Leviathan. I said that Leviathan approached and recruited me and mine. The Leviathan that I'm referring to. His name is DOOR.
    LaiAhna @ usa 1
    edited 02.01.2013
    Looks like we need a theme song for tonight.."I love a Rainy night", "Have you ever seen the rain?", and "I'm walkin' in the rain"
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 02.01.2013
    Oh and it was You KasSoloMC, who sent me to Leviathan Chaos.
    LaiAhna @ usa 1
    edited 03.01.2013
    It's one thing to declare war on a alliance weaker than you, but now interfering or meddling with our internal politics as a way to get a cheap win? Look up the term "WAAAGH!!!" becuase that is where Leviathan is now gotten me to. No surrender! no retreat! No buckling or caving, they started this war, they can end it by being the ones to offer the peace.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file