Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Colossus glitch

Comments

• xiaomaoxiaomao Posts: 32
    edited 13.12.2012
    I have 209: SPECIALEVENT_NOT_RUNNING
    xiaomao @ WWW 2
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.12.2012
    xiaomao wrote: »
    I have 209: SPECIALEVENT_NOT_RUNNING

Same :)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 13.12.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    Same :)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yea,I clicked the tent than it said ERROR and a bunch of numbers.
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 13.12.2012
    If you look at the tent you can see what the three different versions of Colossi are: Small guy with spear, slightly larger guy with feathered helm and sword, and AWESOME DUDE WITH HUGE AXE!!

I'm just assuming these are the types of Colossi you can get depending on how high you were on the scale. I'm not certain.

I got the wimpy guy :( Hopefully GGE can go back to the point where the Event failed...I want that axe!
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • Ghost KingGhost King Posts: 2
    edited 13.12.2012
    same here :(
    Ghost King @ WWW 2
  • made2win2made2win2 Posts: 123
    edited 13.12.2012
    it gave it to me gave me 125/163 po and i donated 405k resources to it i am not a happy camper right now
    i love my outpost lol

this is my best attack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victor Mireles2Victor Mireles2 Posts: 162
    edited 13.12.2012
    Im unable to donate anything, it just says error code 209 specialevent_not_running
    @ WW2
  • PeeArr2PeeArr2 Posts: 3
    edited 13.12.2012
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    Yea,I clicked the tent than it said ERROR and a bunch of numbers.

seems to be a problem for all players in int.2 >:-(
    PeeArr @ WWW 2
  • bloodyepicnessbloodyepicness Posts: 42
    edited 13.12.2012
    eh, the colossus should be in your decorations storage,

am I the only one who has in my main castle???

and WOW GGS, you just totally destroyed this cool new event....

BLOODY EPIC FAIL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

-- Together We Are Strong--
  • PeeArr2PeeArr2 Posts: 3
    edited 13.12.2012
    naorta wrote: »
    what the hell? i was 5th place, donated over 500K resources and had 193 PO, now i got the colossus with 45 PO, is that a joke? cause if it its not funny.

similar here: i had 199 PO. Now its 52. and my first rank, became to the rank 1100. pffff......
    PeeArr @ WWW 2
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.12.2012
    eh, the colossus should be in your decorations storage,

am I the only one who has in my main castle???

and WOW GGS, you just totally destroyed this cool new event....

BLOODY EPIC FAIL

Agreed :)

skiijgoiejvop
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • DamianFighterDamianFighter Posts: 65
    edited 13.12.2012
    same here. error code 209
    DamianFighter @ WWW 2
  • BanzaiWarriorBanzaiWarrior Posts: 15
    edited 13.12.2012
    just started building it and i already have it. still w/ 90hrs left to build!
    BanzaiWarrior @ WWW 2
  • Conqueror9Conqueror9 Posts: 896
    edited 13.12.2012
    i think
    it is a competition

u a not the no. 1
    then by porportion from number 1

u a lucky
    still has 32 PO , only lost 111 PO due to lower ranking
    Conqueror9 @ au 1
  • bloodyepicnessbloodyepicness Posts: 42
    edited 13.12.2012
    No joke; but I really wanted to build a colossus that has alot of PO. I want this bug to be fixed immediately and restart the colossus again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

-- Together We Are Strong--
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 13.12.2012
    No joke; but I really wanted to build a colossus that has alot of PO. I want this bug to be fixed immediately and restart the colossus again.

Hear Hear!
    I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
  • TornadicTornadic Posts: 15
    edited 13.12.2012
    I spent over 300,000 resources to the event and in the end it gliched out and we didnt get anything. All my alliance members have exactly the same problem. In fact everyone does...
    Tornadic @ WWW 2
  • truefoamstruefoams Posts: 3
    edited 13.12.2012
    The event gave me half of the PO i was suppose to have
    truefoams @ WWW 2
  • Aztec-_-Leader (INT2)Aztec-_-Leader (INT2) INT2 Posts: 8
    edited 13.12.2012
    yeah it happened to me too i am pretty mad i lost a bunch of resources for something with barely any PO
    Aztec-_-Leader @ WWW 2
  • TrulesTrules Posts: 36
    edited 13.12.2012
    I dumped at least 1.1M resources into this event and came back later on and the event was over with 90 hours to go. I didn't get my colossus either I checked every one of my castles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.