Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Colossus glitch

Comments

• JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 13.12.2012
    you got yours? it told me i didn't have enough points but i had the PO up to like 122 or something like that, it was in the 120's and i didn't even get it, checked everywhere
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • KingJoshKingJosh Posts: 64
    edited 13.12.2012
    yeah, i had 143 PO with it then when i got it a shield appeared and it asked where i wanted it at and i picked and now its out in my courtyard with 32 PO.... -.-
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 13.12.2012
    yeah, i didn't even get it. how big is it?
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.12.2012
    yeah, i didn't even get it. how big is it?

Pretty big. Hi grrrrr, you didnt get it either?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 13.12.2012
    nope, it told me i didn't have enough points, whatever that means
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Matt15 (INT2)Matt15 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 96
    edited 13.12.2012
    Omg that happened to me too!!!!! Im soooo annoyed because i was going to put soooooo much more into it....... I want another chance!!!!!!!
    Matt15 @ WWW 2
  • bloodyepicnessbloodyepicness Posts: 42
    edited 13.12.2012
    Its the size of a park guys...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

-- Together We Are Strong--
    edited 13.12.2012
    its as big as a park Jon
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 13.12.2012
    thanks, now i know how much space to keep open on the other servers
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 13.12.2012
    WTF,I was on my inter2 account,and than the vent ended before I could even start it!!!

NO COLOSSUS FOR HANZOLO

:(
    edited 13.12.2012
    no problem, but, if this happens in other servers theres no point in putting it out other than for looking cool. but my knight looks scrawny
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 13.12.2012
    KingJosh wrote: »
    no problem, but, if this happens in other servers theres no point in putting it out other than for looking cool. but my knight looks scrawny

It didn't. My International 1 account is fine.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • naortanaorta Posts: 46
    edited 13.12.2012
    what the hell? i was 5th place, donated over 500K resources and had 193 PO, now i got the colossus with 45 PO, is that a joke? cause if it its not funny.
    naorta @ WWW 2
    edited 13.12.2012
    yeah, its really dumb. they better give all resources back with a little extra. sucks to be EKC and briskr1975
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 13.12.2012
    naorta wrote: »
    what the hell? i was 5th place, donated over 500K resources and had 193 PO, now i got the colossus with 45 PO, is that a joke? cause if it its not funny.

Your server went down, right naorta? Then this happened. ONly in international 2.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

• xiaomaoxiaomao Posts: 32
    edited 13.12.2012
    I was at 140+ PO and 1k points, now I prematurely got one with only 71 points it said I only have 150 points. Someone in my alliance lost 2 million resources.

Suspect problem is due to too many people participated and integer overflow?
    xiaomao @ WWW 2
  • naortanaorta Posts: 46
    edited 13.12.2012
    JJames are you sure you had 194? cause i had 193 and i was in 5th place, i dont remember you were above me...
    naorta @ WWW 2
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 13.12.2012
    I never even got my colossus

X(
    edited 13.12.2012
    thats probably it
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]