Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Colossus glitch

1810»

Comments

• edited 13.12.2012
    Hi all,

The servers are back up and running. If you continue to have any problems please contact support.

Malreyn
  • RadajRadaj Posts: 2
    edited 13.12.2012
    Yes the game is back but i lost a sh*t load of collosus event points... What the F? I want those back... -_-
    Radaj @ nl 1
  • JuhJohKuJuhJohKu Posts: 48
    edited 13.12.2012
    confuzzion wrote: »
    is it really??

Yes, it is
    JuhJohKu
    International 1 Member of HW
    Scandinavian 1 Allianssi
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.12.2012
    Thank you GGS. We are glad to know that you fixed such a bug so quickly ;)
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • HurdirHurdir Posts: 1
    edited 13.12.2012
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Hi all,

The servers are back up and running. If you continue to have any problems please contact support.

Malreyn
    After the fix I was adding a lot of rescources to the Colossus, but now the points are very low.
    Hurdir @ skn 1
  • ShalzShalz Posts: 1
    edited 13.12.2012
    I am from UK 1 and got the same glitch... Got an Error Code and no Statue! Have checked the Store... :(

Let me know if you guys find out the answer...
    Shalz @ en 1
  • k3rb3r05k3rb3r05 Posts: 231
    edited 13.12.2012
    rifle_sim2 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be much more simple to just restore the last backup before the hot-fix under question and then restart the servers?

Normally, yes. But not in GGS case. Last glitch where usa1 went down due to a DB corruption, couple of squads of mine that hadn't hit target, just vanished. Support thought that the DB restore that happened anyway on that day would have restored my troops, but it didn't. I got my squads back , manually , but the DB restore failed to bring them back. So, not sure if the solution helps for all cases

I think the safest step will be to stop ppl from sending out attacks x hrs from scheduled update, then prior the update do a backup, do the update and then keep fingers crossed
  • bloodyepicnessbloodyepicness Posts: 42
    edited 14.12.2012
    Thank the gods that this bug was fixed. I dont think I lost any resources!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

-- Together We Are Strong--
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 14.12.2012
    Horray!
    And there was much rejoicing in the lands!
    I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
  • abrikosasabrikosas Posts: 1
    edited 29.12.2012
    How i can get colossus?
    abrikosas @ WWW 2
  • madperson (INT1)madperson (INT1) Posts: 337
    edited 30.12.2012
    It was an event which took place a few weeks ago. There was a tent outside your castle where you could donate your resources to increase the public order of decoration. It costed a lot of resources and the more resources you donated, the more public order the decoration gives. The event finished several weeks ago so you can't get a colossus anymore.
    Madperson @ WWW 1
    Level 70, active.

FEEL MY WRATH!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • clive100clive100 Posts: 391
    edited 27.05.2013
    Can anyone show me what they all look like
    clive100 @ en 1
    PLAYER:
    Retired at level 55
    Last alliance: BSK AlliedOrder
    Last achieved glory rank: Duke
  • awesomekayakerawesomekayaker Posts: 283
    edited 28.05.2013
    if you look in any high level players castle, you will see them, usually in their main, you can get an axe, sword or spear man version depending on how much you can give towards the event, there is currently one on now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sometimes you gotta love ggs logic

general DOMINION
    awesomekayaker @ en 1
This discussion has been closed.