Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Colossus glitch

ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
edited 28.05.2013 in Technical Assistance
In the colossus event, I got the colossus, before the event ended, and it had WAAAY less PO than it should have had. I had well over 100 and it says 41. Either give me another shot, or give me back my resources. Thanks :D
Post edited by ThornPrickley on
I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do you know what this is from?

Comments

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 13.12.2012
    lol thats wierd,report it to support.

:D
  • JJamesJJames Posts: 32
    edited 13.12.2012
    Seems the colossus event ended a little earlier than intended? Along with that I received a colossus of 78decoration when having the points worthy of a 194decoration. Anyone else in the same boat?
    JJames @ WWW 2
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 13.12.2012
    o_o
    The event doesn't end for another 90 hours or so.

BTW, how big is the colossus?
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodyepicnessbloodyepicness Posts: 42
    edited 13.12.2012
    Yeah, the same thing happened to me >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

-- Together We Are Strong--
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 13.12.2012
    um that was in Inter. 2 right? well it told me it was finished, but didn't even give me it? i was up to like 120 something X(
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • KingJoshKingJosh Posts: 64
    edited 13.12.2012
    same here, what the heck! i donated over 100,000 resources to it!
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.12.2012
    My empire account just froze, and I got my collusus?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 13.12.2012
    Go to your store decorations place, it should be there.

The colosus event shouldn't be finished yet!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

edited 13.12.2012
    i saw that, and first thought was to come complain on the forum. it says some error code now when i go to try and start over
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • OldManCreampuffOldManCreampuff Posts: 2
    edited 13.12.2012
    In the colossus event, I got the colossus, before the event ended, and it had WAAAY less PO than it should have had. I had well over 100 and it says 41. Either give me another shot, or give me back my resources. Thanks :D

Thorn, its me Creampuff, How big is it...
    eJwVzLEOgjAQAND9vuK66SBJMVHWhig4EEy0Ya54NA2lkCsN8e_V6W2vbco7HnDX-ndjQslkpiUNwx5v6N1IWFUXIQRs25bF1VhL7IJ9kUnrJ-vnCRutulqr-o_qNCyGR-Kp731iguevw-vMK1OMmMMjBXaRQB5zkMUJzgXIL9doKWw~.png
    edited 13.12.2012
    eh, puffpuff

what do you mean how big is it?

we are experiencing glitches on this event :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

edited 13.12.2012
    Same here. It didnt happen in int1 though.

We r all internaitonal 2! And the server just went down.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • BraveBob7BraveBob7 Posts: 11
    edited 13.12.2012
    mine is trying to give it to me and says error 209 and can't donate or see place
    BraveBob7 @ WWW 2
    edited 13.12.2012
    didn't happen in USA 1 either, but it did in Inter. 2 right after it told me I logged off, when i didn't
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 13.12.2012
    its the same size as a park and it has a knight standing
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 13.12.2012
    So, this problem is only in int 2 ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bloodyEPICNESS @ www2

Lvl 53
    Sergeant of Imperial TDR

• OldManCreampuffOldManCreampuff Posts: 2
    edited 13.12.2012
    WOAH, I JUST GOT MINE TOO :( I donated over 120,000 resources and all I get is 39 public order.... Screw this, Bring back the special event like the Bears vs Lions or something
    eJwVzLEOgjAQAND9vuK66SBJMVHWhig4EEy0Ya54NA2lkCsN8e_V6W2vbco7HnDX-ndjQslkpiUNwx5v6N1IWFUXIQRs25bF1VhL7IJ9kUnrJ-vnCRutulqr-o_qNCyGR-Kp731iguevw-vMK1OMmMMjBXaRQB5zkMUJzgXIL9doKWw~.png
    edited 13.12.2012
    guys, look at another thread. This is only for INT2
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

edited 13.12.2012
    Yeah. And I only got 39, I had well over 100. PO
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

edited 13.12.2012
    i want them to start off the event from where everyone was and give us something for the trouble
    KingJosh
    International 2
    Leader of DeathWatch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.