Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

i found a hacker!!!

UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
edited 12.12.2012 in Players ask Players
terribarnett
he islvl 27 and has 3 outposts and is cheating don't u needlvl 33 to have 3 outposts!!!
Post edited by UltimateJhon on
General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.

Comments

• EPICJ0SHEPICJ0SH Posts: 63
    edited 10.12.2012
    maybe you confused the third outpost to be his everwinter glacier castle
    EPICJ0SH @ usa 1
  • icepikaicepika Posts: 767
    edited 10.12.2012
    It's true he is of 27 and he has 3 outpost (no,it's not everwinter castle) which is impossible to get unless you are lv 31 and up
    icepika @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 10.12.2012
    There are known bugs that can cause a player to attain extra outposts over their level.

You should really check the forums before calling someone a hacker by name. This is an issue for support, not something to discuss here.
    It's been a while.....

• Empire_LordEmpire_Lord Posts: 254
    edited 10.12.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    There are known bugs that can cause a player to attain extra outposts over their level.

You should really check the forums before calling someone a hacker by name. This is an issue for support, not something to discuss on here.

Im agree with Baldrick,its a bug....
    But enjoy..
    Attachment not found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Critizm Allowed But Be Polite And Remember 'No One Perfect'

Empire_Lord
    Member of Crimson Gaurd
    English 1 or United Kingdom 1
  • Gordon EdwardsGordon Edwards Posts: 269
    edited 10.12.2012
    I do think you should report this hacker to goodgame customer services
    Gordon Edwards @ International 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-RUBY PLAYER-
  • Empire_LordEmpire_Lord Posts: 254
    edited 11.12.2012
    I do think you should report this hacker to goodgame customer services

Don't talk like he is a hacker,he isn't a hacker,his third outpost is a bug,but yeah this must report to support so that he get 2 outpost,the 3rd outpost is later...

For Think:If you have 4 outpost because of bug,and everyone keep said that you are a hacker,are you happy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Critizm Allowed But Be Polite And Remember 'No One Perfect'

Empire_Lord
    Member of Crimson Gaurd
    English 1 or United Kingdom 1
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 12.12.2012
    Don't talk like he is a hacker,he isn't a hacker,his third outpost is a bug,but yeah this must report to support so that he get 2 outpost,the 3rd outpost is later...

For Think:If you have 4 outpost because of bug,and everyone keep said that you are a hacker,are you happy?
    They are not a hacker(most likely :P), but they are exploiting an in-game bug.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 12.12.2012
    It could just be a GGS scout who is in the game to test something out. That has happened before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
  • edited 12.12.2012
    ya but what background has his 3 castle or outpost
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 12.12.2012
    It could just be a GGS scout who is in the game to test something out. That has happened before.

true, it is an exploiting glitch but it is against the ules to expliot or TAKE ADVANTAGE of a glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • genralalexgenralalex Posts: 2
    edited 12.12.2012
    i have 2 outpost and im stuck with two even though a level 24 guy has three!!! and im level 27!!!!
    genralalex @ usa 1
  • zip3zip3 Posts: 18
    edited 12.12.2012
    This is a known bug, the additional op doesnt support troops..
    zip @ en 1
  • dipster (GB1)dipster (GB1) GB1 Posts: 74
    edited 12.12.2012
    I saw something similar other Day, that I thought was as strange as this.

I was a level 36 and looking for similar levels to attack for Honor/Glory and avoiding level 37's and above with Moats(as I was not yet able to produce Moat Tools) and saw a level 34 with fully built Moat in His Outpost.

Player name is 'smona' and OP is 'Outpost smona' and at the moment Player is still only level 35 and sporting the same Moat

Whilst playing in the Berimond campaign - I was able to build a Moat at level 30, maybe his bug somehow came from playing in the same campaign. Having a Moat gives extra 20% protection which other level 35-37's wont have.
    dipster @ en 1
  • PeterKlintingPeterKlinting Posts: 336
    edited 12.12.2012
    dipster2 wrote: »
    I saw something similar other Day, that I thought was as strange as this.

I was a level 36 and looking for similar levels to attack for Honor/Glory and avoiding level 37's and above with Moats(as I was not yet able to produce Moat Tools) and saw a level 34 with fully built Moat in His Outpost.

Player name is 'smona' and OP is 'Outpost smona' and at the moment Player is still only level 35 and sporting the same Moat

Whilst playing in the Berimond campaign - I was able to build a Moat at level 30, maybe his bug somehow came from playing in the same campaign. Having a Moat gives extra 20% protection which other level 35-37's wont have.

I'm sure he's just captured the outpost with the moat built. Not a bug or glitch
    Always remember to enjoy the game

PeterKlinting @ international 1
  • alexeptionalalexeptional Posts: 498
    edited 12.12.2012
    yes, if you capture an OP, you get all the buildings/walls/moats, a good reason to do that (GGS like war as it makes them more money) most likely this extra OP will just dissapear in a week or so, this happened to my neighbour as well, i noticed his fourth OP, and about a week later it disapeared, taking all the resources and buildings with it lol.
    alexeptional @ en 1
  • FoggyWarriorFoggyWarrior Posts: 185
    edited 12.12.2012
    guys to be honest shut up beacuse like there are glitches in any game and to be honest if you saw a glitch you would go for it and any ways no one like a grass
  • BearGamerBearGamer Posts: 11
    edited 12.12.2012
    I am near his castle and i have check all his outposts and i think he is a hacker
    BearGamer @ en 1
  • FoggyWarriorFoggyWarrior Posts: 185
    edited 12.12.2012
    guys this aint something for the forum if you have a problem got to support and stop being such grases
  • Vastan (INT3)Vastan (INT3) Posts: 550
    edited 12.12.2012
    BURN THE HACKER!!!

Oh sorry, just felt that was the spirit of the original post and got carried away. Go to support, this isn't an issue for public discussion.
    White Hayes @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file