Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Strong players

MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
edited 13.12.2012 in Players ask Players
Man a lvl 46 guy from bsk just moved near me and he is a big problem. He has started attacking me, capturing my superfood OPS, and now my main castle is so on fire, that it would take over 5000 rubies to repair instantly.
What should I do?
Post edited by MAXRuler0 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 06.12.2012
    And did I mention the attacks in the ice world and now I have no resource villages left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Connie SimConnie Sim Posts: 98
    edited 07.12.2012
    Who is this guy? And what
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie Sim

Kingdom of Nephilium

Connie Sim @ usa 1
  • Connie SimConnie Sim Posts: 98
    edited 07.12.2012
    Sorry, I didn't finish. And what server are you on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie Sim

Kingdom of Nephilium

Connie Sim @ usa 1
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 07.12.2012
    he's in int. 2. i see your situation matmo. i guess the best thing to do is talk to him or his leader
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
    edited 07.12.2012
    okay thanks for your help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Punk Thug (US1)Punk Thug (US1) Posts: 433
    edited 07.12.2012
    Wow, did you do anything to him? He must be having problems of his own: I can't see a getting to lvl 60 and not having 3 Outposts. I would guess he's had one taken from him. You may want to try and figure out who was messing with him and then try to get them to help you.

Rebuild as best you can and find an alliance to join so you can store troops there on support missions. Or you can send your troops on long hauls, 24 hours or more one way and keep them out of trouble that way. Store up your troops and strike back. 1 hit to clear troops them a cap mission right behind with the same number of troops. If he counter attacks don't be afraid to run and do it again: Every time he beats on you, you'll get more sympathy and help from others.
    Kitty says 'roaw'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Punk Thug

"Stop giving me maps!!! I want RELIC PIECES!!!"
    edited 07.12.2012
    Punk Thug wrote: »
    Wow, did you do anything to him? He must be having problems of his own: I can't see a getting to lvl 60 and not having 3 Outposts. I would guess he's had one taken from him. You may want to try and figure out who was messing with him and then try to get them to help you.

Rebuild as best you can and find an alliance to join so you can store troops there on support missions. Or you can send your troops on long hauls, 24 hours or more one way and keep them out of trouble that way. Store up your troops and strike back. 1 hit to clear troops them a cap mission right behind with the same number of troops. If he counter attacks don't be afraid to run and do it again: Every time he beats on you, you'll get more sympathy and help from others.

Yes he moved castle locations (I don't know why?). and he is hard. He had stationed 2200 guys when capturing my op so every time i tried to strike back I failed horribly - So did my alliance. . . Man he is in a bsk alliance. If I strike back, there goes. My castles will be on 100% fire. And probably my allies castles as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • famous nadinfamous nadin Posts: 335
    edited 07.12.2012
    why dont you shift your castle?
    counting on my fingers no one beats me till now,waiting for a true warrior that will fight me8):D;):(
    I need an alliance please help me and see my thread - http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64697-need-an-alliance&p=719436#post719436
    edited 07.12.2012
    I have already used that :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The Epic DudeThe Epic Dude Posts: 555
    edited 07.12.2012
    HHMMMM try convincing him to stop their isnt any other way or get 4500 rubies and move or save up some time by using the bird
    IM a noob.

Dont ask me anything

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LucasbertLucasbert Posts: 6
    edited 08.12.2012
    Humm, quite a predicament, this guys sounds real mean, i used to attack lower lvls just for the fun of it (im lvl 35) but then i realised that thats just not fair, and it makes the victims game experiance miserable and horrible, i dont know for sure but i think there might be a way to report him or somethin, you should look up on that

Good luck & i hope you get this problem fixed,
    Lucasbert (AU1)
    Lucasbert @ au 1
  • Deimos_UKDeimos_UK Posts: 2
    edited 08.12.2012
    Hello, I am a general from BSK1975. If you could please contact me in game I would be happy to help resolve this issue. We do NOT condone taking an active players OP, infact I can think of nothing else worse to do to another player. We also do not tolerate the stronger attacking the weaker without a damn good reason. If a member of ours has been found to be behaving in such a manner they will be dealt with.

Cheers,
    Deimos
    Deimos_UK @ WWW 2
    edited 09.12.2012
    Everyone he was actually level 46 and I was to stuck up to notice so sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DRAGONSLAYER444DRAGONSLAYER444 Posts: 74
    edited 09.12.2012
    hey maxruler is it star mattes from bsk eb sorry about the confusion but he can attack you if he wants he has been doing training over in bsk main with us and he was getting his honor up but other wise you cant do anything about it
    BSK- FAMILY FOR LIFE
  • DRAGONSLAYER444DRAGONSLAYER444 Posts: 74
    edited 09.12.2012
    it was star mattes he didnt steal your post and he only took 1 rv but thats it he needed the honor but he will never do it again to you
    BSK- FAMILY FOR LIFE
    edited 09.12.2012
    it was star mattes he didnt steal your post and he only took 1 rv but thats it he needed the honor but he will never do it again to you

Well he did actually take my Best superfood op. That is not nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 09.12.2012
    maybe I'm overreacting but I did work very hard on that OP and there was actually a ruby building there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empire_LordEmpire_Lord Posts: 254
    edited 09.12.2012
    Max Ruler,We have same problem I got attacked at Ice world and lose my RV then I get attacked by 3 man from P******(Alliance name is Privacy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Critizm Allowed But Be Polite And Remember 'No One Perfect'

Empire_Lord
    Member of Crimson Gaurd
    English 1 or United Kingdom 1
  • da enderda ender Posts: 162
    edited 09.12.2012
    try asking the archduke he will either

a: help you and kill the guy

b: murder you and ban you
    da ender @ usa 1
  • King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
    edited 09.12.2012
    Hi. When u speak to his leader please talk diplomatically and try not to offend him or her. If you do not, it will not work. Common sense
    Regards,

King Avalon 2
    Founder and Former President of Officers United
    http://officersunited.yolasite.com/
    General of Blaatand Order
    High Ranking Official in International 2 Treaty Organization (I2TO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file