Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Secret places in the kingdom

MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
I am suggesting having another icon (available from level 25) that unlocks secret places in all the kingdoms (example Fire peaks: Cultist lord's keep) plus secret places in The Great Empire, Everwinter Glacier and berimold and maybe even new islands. You must make a good camp and defeat a very hard castle (1) which will attack you every now and then. Completing he first events will be easy but as you move on it will get harder (rubying up your camp helps). If you complete any of these you will get special units (usually only one powerful unit, example: dragon lord (One of the strongest): 509 melee attack, 784 melee defense, 701 ranged defense, 18 travel speed and 80 loot capacity).

Tell me what you think?
Post edited by MAXRuler0 on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• RoobinHood77777RoobinHood77777 Posts: 302
    edited 02.12.2012
    not too bad,but why only one unit as a reward?
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction",Isaac Newton. ;)
  • BraveShadow1BraveShadow1 Posts: 343
    edited 02.12.2012
    because redonkulously strong
    BraveShadow1 @ USA 1 White Assasins
    White Assasins looking for members in USA 1
    Final Fantasy Cloud said to Sephiroth "I Pity You. You Just Don't Get It At All...There's Not A Thing I Don't Cherish!"
    Another Quote "You Can't Change Anything By Just Sitting Back And Looking At It." Big Final Fantasy Fan :)
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 02.12.2012
    Sounds like a nice idea. Maybe a different reward, but other than that I like it.
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file