Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Revenge!

zack1315zack1315 Posts: 86
edited 01.12.2012 in Technical Assistance
i am in USA1 and i was wondering if some people could attack two people named sadsack and dbp they attacked me 8 times in one night and i wanted some revenge they said eiether give them resoucres or they`ll keep attacking so anyone plesae help me:)
Post edited by zack1315 on
zack1315 @ usa 1

Comments

• Underdog14Underdog14 Posts: 18
    edited 30.11.2012
    Wow that sucks I had a similar problem with someone 12 levels higher than me and I just sent him 500 food a day and now he don't attack me but my alliance is his main alliances sub-alliance.
    Underdog14 @ usa 1
  • Amanda NashAmanda Nash Posts: 79
    edited 30.11.2012
    You should never participate in bullying like this, it just encourages them to continue this behavior. You have a pretty decent alliance, why isn't your own team supporting you? I would suggest your alliance sends some troops to station at your castle for a couple days so that this person can't get in so easily. Adjust your defenses so that he can't keep sending the exact same attack and win. Build ALOT more guardhouses so they can't spy or sabo you. And hit back. If he's hitting your main all the time, hide your attack troops at an outpost and take back what he's stealing from you. If you stop being an easy target, he'll move on to someone else that's easier.

And btw, you're also in the wrong forum, you may find some people willing to hit for you if you post in the correct forum instead of the technical bugs forum.

And Underdog, if you're getting bullied by someone that is in a sister alliance, you should be talking to the leaders. Sub alliances should be supporting you, not bullying you.
    Amanda Nash @ usa 1
    Member of MISC UNITED
  • zack1315zack1315 Posts: 86
    edited 01.12.2012
    they said they stopped but someone can attack them without telling them i sent them
    zack1315 @ usa 1
  • Amanda NashAmanda Nash Posts: 79
    edited 01.12.2012
    well being in here with your screen name listed doesn't give you much anonymity, if they use the forum and take a hit, now they'll probably blame you and start again
    Amanda Nash @ usa 1
    Member of MISC UNITED
  • Underdog14Underdog14 Posts: 18
    edited 01.12.2012
    Yea they stopped cause i'm the leader of Monarchs Elite and I talked to the leader of the Monarchs and he accepted a sub-alliance offer so it all turned out for the better.
    Underdog14 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.