Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance trade Cash box

ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
I haven't seen the following idea anywhere else, but if someone else already has suggested this, please merge my thread with his/hers.

The alliance should have 2 cash boxes, one for the alliance itself, the other for its members. The second cash box shouldn't have rubies in it, to prevent ruby buyers from going nuts. So say you have every resource requirement for the alliance itself done. Max marketbarrows, etc. One person is lacking coins and desperately needs some. That can be done with this second cash box! (Or for that matter, any resource)

I have suggested this on another thread, and it has been suggested that we have a limit on the amount that can be traded in the cashbox, to prevent one person ditching houses for ruby deco, increasing production tenfold.

If there are any other potential problems with this, please try to suggest what can be done about it, or at least say, "Anyone have a solution for this?" Brainstorming will get you everywhere.:D
Post edited by ThornPrickley on
I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do you know what this is from?

Comments

• HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 21.11.2012
    I haven't seen the following idea anywhere else, but if someone else already has suggested this, please merge my thread with his/hers.

I think on resources it could be possible, especially as most alliances have so much wood and stone lying around unused, but it could be open to abuse, particularly for smaller alliances with low level members when resources are much more important. Also it would give less incentive to spend rubies on doubling market barrow capacity to I'm not sure it's a great idea.

On the subject of coins, this has, as you suspected, been suggested many times before, albeit in various forms:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?34393-trading-coins-and-good!&highlight=trade+coins+alliance+members

Also see:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?23510-Ability-to-trade-coins&highlight=trade+coins+alliance+members
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?24133-Trading-rubies-or-coins-idea!&highlight=trade+coins+alliance+members
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?16626-Trade-coins-rubies-between-alliance-members&highlight=trade+coins+alliance+members
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?37207-Three-Ideas&highlight=trade+coins+alliance+members

edit: Just realised someone posted similar list in the first thread I posted, but you get my drift...
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 21.11.2012
    Perhaps we should have the leader of the alliance set a limit of resources per member? The leader could take as much as he wants, the generals, idk a good 50,000 a day, and below specified by leader/ general. This would bring back the incentive for market barrows, because one member can trade a larger amount with another.

This thread is a bit different than the other coin trading threads posted above. Mainly because it would be a cash box that stores stuff that anyone in an alliance can access, to a limited extent.
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 21.11.2012
    or you need permission
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Lord Harith3Lord Harith3 Posts: 101
    edited 21.11.2012
    I actually really like this idea, as long as its with alliance members. Coins is one of those things that goes up and down, you never know when you will have all the coins you want or be so broke in coins you cant even send a spy out because it will cost too much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Psychiatrist: Listen, I know playing GGE gives you rage, but try to calm down...

"I wouldn't call it a war, that would suggest both sides have a fairly equal chance of winning, we all know who will win in the end, ME!"

"I came, I saw, I conquered."

Lord Harith, leader of Strategic Lords alliance! @ usa1
  • edited 21.11.2012
    i like it this would help my alliance alot and many of the big familys but the leader shoulnt be able to take any
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] LIKE A BOSS!
  • Lord Harith3Lord Harith3 Posts: 101
    edited 21.11.2012
    Well, the leader should be able to take some I think. I know where you are coming from, as the leader could lie and kick everyone out to get all of them, but if they donated coins in the first place they must be good players and who would want to kick out good players?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Psychiatrist: Listen, I know playing GGE gives you rage, but try to calm down...

"I wouldn't call it a war, that would suggest both sides have a fairly equal chance of winning, we all know who will win in the end, ME!"

"I came, I saw, I conquered."

Lord Harith, leader of Strategic Lords alliance! @ usa1
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 22.12.2012
    True, but Over time, the leader must realize he'll get more from not taking it all at once and kicking everyone. It's kinda better for the larger alliances with WAAAAY too much in their cash box. Power to the weaker members, right? :D
    I, AM BACK!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeroKing2HeroKing2 Posts: 459
    edited 23.12.2012
    Possibly a way to eliminate overuse is that all alliance members have to agree to let the member take out resources or coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    HeroKing2, Level 36 Baron, @ United Kingdom 1

Proud member of REAPERS.

"If we don't end war, war will end us".
    H. G. Wells

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left".
    Bertrand Russell
  • fasthand -peefasthand -pee Posts: 11
    edited 13.01.2013
    as a leader any one needing my help with r.s. are on top of list to recive them. a good leader looks out for his all and all its members.
    fasthand -pee @ usa 1
  • homer27homer27 Posts: 150
    edited 13.01.2013
    I like the idea cause it would be helpful, but I think that you have to buy it with the alliances resources for example with 10000 rubies and some coins and resources
    homer27 @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file