Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lower level has advanced outpost

FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
edited 21.11.2012 in Players ask Players
Okay, legitament question. A higher level player is in ruins, and his outpost is devoid of life, but is still standing. Can a lower lever (way lower like 25) capture that outpost and posses more advanced buildings than his level allows?
Post edited by Flyingpigz on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Favorite Qoute:
-Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Comments

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 18.11.2012
    I think so,I saw a level 12 who captured an inactive level 34 guys outpost with help from his alliance.The outpost had level 3 walls and stuff.It also had level 5 barracks and other advanced stuff so I think so,but some of the buildings will be rubble or on fire.
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 18.11.2012
    yes you sure can! i did, well he wasn't in ruins, just offered it to me. imagine a lvl 23 with lvl 5 barracks troops. that was me

and it is not possible for a lvl 12 to have an outpost, estate is unlocked at lvl 13
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 18.11.2012
    Yes, I know someone who captured an outpost with lvl 4 keep and walls and gate at lvl 18
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 18.11.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    Yes, I know someone who captured an outpost with lvl 4 keep and walls and gate at lvl 18

I know someone who has that too, his name is JonBerserk7.
    Once I saw a level 25 with a level 4 outpost, with all ruby items and a moat. But then someone took it from him :P
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 19.11.2012
    Yes I was able to do this and it was a great advantage!
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 19.11.2012
    evets4 wrote: »
    I know someone who has that too, his name is JonBerserk7.
    Once I saw a level 25 with a level 4 outpost, with all ruby items and a moat. But then someone took it from him :P

what can i say? i know people. :D and the advantages of getting a leveled up outpost are so great!
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • icepikaicepika Posts: 767
    edited 19.11.2012
    true. The first time I capture was an ruby outpost from lv60 ( when I was lv12 I guess) so it's possible
    icepika @ en 1
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 21.11.2012
    ok, just wondering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file